Thread: Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week #8

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week #8

Greetings! It's the final showcase of the week for the month, and we have some exciting fan art in our gallery! There has been some great artwork added into our group's galleries, that only a good handful made the selection to be on this week's showcase! So please enjoy and send the artists your regards at the respected sources for their hard work on each art. Without further ado, let's take a look at the showcase, shall we?

Source 1

FF-Zack Fair

Starting off this week's showcase with a powerful image of the mighty Zack Fair.

Source 2

Terra Branford

A beautiful painting of Terra from Final Fantasy VI. Simply stunning.

Source 3

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Another great piece of artwork, this time of Lightning from her appearance in Final Fantasy XIII-2. It appears you can also purchase this artwork as a poster! Right here!

Source 4

Sorceress Edea

Edea, Edea. Yes, she's here in this fantastic artwork. It has that Audry Hepburn feel to it, according to the artist anyway! Hopefully you will agree with the statement too.

Source 5

Aeris

Sometimes, we just want to draw things simply because we just feel like it. This happens to be one of those times when the artist just felt like drawing Aeris. Why? I don't know, she just felt like drawing her! Don't ask why you draw, just draw and have fun. You may even end up with something on the showcase, like this one of Aeris!

Source 6

Lightning doodle

And other times, we just want to do a quick little doodle that would sometimes last 20 to 30 minutes, maybe less, maybe more, but then you get engulfed and spend more than you want with it and come up with something pretty awesome. This is a good example of such a thing. It's really good for a supposed doodle!

And that concludes the showcase. Come back next week to see more amazing fan art!

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

The Lightning/FFXIII-2 one is really pretty. Beautiful combination of colours.

Edea... there's something I like and don't like about it, it might be the way she's standing. :s

4444444444 4 4 444 44 4

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

The 1st 3 are something incredible.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Wow these are awesome!

That last lightning one is kinda funny. so faced.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oh my god, that one of Edea is probably my favorite that I have yet to see. Nice work, Jeffie!