View Poll Results: Which game would you prefer?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pathfinder

3 15.79%
  • Dungeons & Dragons 3.5

6 31.58%
  • Either Works

10 52.63%
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1115161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: EoFF Plays Dungeons & Dragons/Pathfinder

Sounds good to me, one, four, or five, so I didn't misunderstand the time. But by whose time zone or whatever?

And, if you can, try and make a Red Mage themed character, That would be awesome. If thats to broad, I can get more specific or make something else entirely.

"One does not simply choose between Black and White magic."
    Awesome picture courtesy of Lockharted. Thank you!

I should be fine on Thursday or Friday. The only thing on Friday is I may have to take a short break around 4 MST (6 EST) for about 20-30 minutes to drop my fiance off at work. If a break is doable around that time then it would be great.

Red Mage is closely linked to bard, unless you want to go fighter/wizard which would likely be the best way - i'll send you some details tonight.

To clear up schedule stuff - I'll be around starting at 1pm EST

from there I can get everyone up to speed with the adventure and introduce them to the game and show them how to use the roll20.net site (which is very simple for a player - don't worry)

I was saying 4-5 EST just as an idea to see who could play when, but it's up to all of you.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Just as a general rule, your ability modifiers are almost always however far away you are from 10, divided in half and rounded down. So a 16 or 17 would be +3, whereas a 7 or 8 would be -1.

I think.

No you're right, that's the exact formula

Are we using the "2 Traits" rule as well?

'Cause I think I have those figured out. Resilience (give me +2 to Fortitude rolls, saving my 0), and Prince (+1 to both Intimidate and Diplomacy).
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Only a +1 for Resilient. No Trait offers a +2 on a save, unless it's against something specific.

I suppose a Bard would be fine, I'm an Edward fan anyways. Unless we already have one, in which case I'll be a Warrior.

I might be a little late, will that be okay?

"One does not simply choose between Black and White magic."
    Awesome picture courtesy of Lockharted. Thank you!

You know, would you rather me not try to break your first couple adventures Ara? Because with my Barbarian, that's exactly what will happen.

I have another physical build I could run! A Monk!

Edit: I think I will anyway. I can have more fun with the monk then the Barbarian.
    Last edited by NeoCracker; 01-18-2013 at 01:47 AM.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Can't wait for tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mage Coffman View Post
    I suppose a Bard would be fine, I'm an Edward fan anyways. Unless we already have one, in which case I'll be a Warrior.

I might be a little late, will that be okay?
    I'm the Bard, but I don't see why we can't have more than one. I'm going as an Arcane Duelist (one of the Archtypes, or spin off classes), which means I lose Bardic Lore, so having a full on Bard will still come in handy.

Also, I'm thinking of adjusting my spells, dumping Message. Light or Dancing Lights will probably be more handy.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Articles
    Blog Entries

So, what time is this exactly?

EDIT: Uh, whoops. Nevermind.
    Last edited by Laddy; 01-18-2013 at 04:37 AM.

the game link: https://app.roll20.net/join/67743/q3N2nQ

game time will be once I have a few people in - As others join I'll try to break you into the action ASAP.

Coffman - I'm making you a 'Magus' right now - it's a character who learns magic and fighting alongside one another.

Isn't the game Friday?

It's still Thursday here.

Tomorrow - yes.