Thread: Zombie Ron Paul

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin Zombie Ron Paul

If you think about zombies (max brooks zombies are the only good zombies. smurf romero. walking dead 'disease' story line pisses me off too), they are the embodiment of libertarianism.

no hear me out: each zombie is its own self contained solipistic entity, with its own subjective world view. they cannot communicate with each other, and their response to stimuli is entirely one-to-one. So zombie 'herds' and other such physical phenomenon are a product of a vast number of coincidences.

Similar to libertarians - as they are all self contained mental constructs that do not interact to form a social web / social cohesion (as that would mean that they owed other people social royalties); they are like max brooks zombies. if a bunch of libertarians gathered together at a googleronpaul rally, it is because they each individually wanted to go. they were not coerced to go by the tyranny that is the collective societal mandate that J.S. Mill warned us about.

This is why it is incredibly difficult to convince large groups of libertarians to do anything - in world war z they had to resort to giant speakers that blared rock music across the nation. We simply do not have enough heroin and cocaine and free market (austrian!!) economics to attract libertarians to the same place, and even if we did, they would just gather and chant about property rights, instead of voting for ron paul.

This is why ron paul didn't get nominated.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Whatever helps you sleep at night, dear

(SPOILER)
    8_480_poster.jpg

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

omg there's a zombie ron paul pic xD

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I am hijacking this nonsense thread and it is now about zombie celebrities or persons of fame.

(SPOILER)
    gal-zombie-michele-bachmann.jpg

(SPOILER)
    harrison-and-calista-hip-peas-in-a-pod-for-halloween2.jpg

gotcha. it's harrison ford as a peapod and calista flockhart as a hippie.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Peegee View Post
    If you think about zombies (max brooks zombies are the only good zombies. smurf romero. walking dead 'disease' story line pisses me off too), they are the embodiment of libertarianism.

no hear me out: each zombie is its own self contained solipistic entity, with its own subjective world view. they cannot communicate with each other, and their response to stimuli is entirely one-to-one. So zombie 'herds' and other such physical phenomenon are a product of a vast number of coincidences.

Similar to libertarians - as they are all self contained mental constructs that do not interact to form a social web / social cohesion (as that would mean that they owed other people social royalties); they are like max brooks zombies. if a bunch of libertarians gathered together at a googleronpaul rally, it is because they each individually wanted to go. they were not coerced to go by the tyranny that is the collective societal mandate that J.S. Mill warned us about.

This is why it is incredibly difficult to convince large groups of libertarians to do anything - in world war z they had to resort to giant speakers that blared rock music across the nation. We simply do not have enough heroin and cocaine and free market (austrian!!) economics to attract libertarians to the same place, and even if we did, they would just gather and chant about property rights, instead of voting for ron paul.

This is why ron paul didn't get nominated.
    This post isn't in the constitution; I suggest to repeal it.

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

This thread has given me a horrible case of diarrhea.

Blog Entries

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Jesus Christ PG Max Brooks zombies ARE Romero zombies with just a few refinements and they ARE disease zombies.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

You're quickly becoming a parody of yourself, Mike. xD