Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My coworkers are bros

Blog Entries

My coworkers are not bros but my friend John is a chill lax bro. I live about 20 minutes from Dartmouth College. There's bros all over the place.

Dinner is served. Unbreakable Will's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I tend to make fun of the bro culture as anyone in my vicinity who is a 'bro' tends to be redneck jocks (who are out of high school but still try to act like they're on the football team) and are dumb as hell.

Because I'm one hell of a butler.

Unfortunately not. I'm at the point where I'm willing to take less pay to just be away from these douchebags.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have a few bro's at work. They're cool it's always good to have a laugh with them when we're on long shifts. I guess you could technically say I have 2 "Work wives" one, is one of the prettiest girls in the office and when we're sitting near each other all everyone hears in between calls is me and her flirting together. The other work wife literally could claim that title since she can actually send me to the coffee shop for her or Tesco's when I'm on break and I'll even hurry back to ensure she gets her coffee hot. She also made me flash a bit of leg to get her help the other day.