Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Assassin's Creed 3

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Was I the only one who didn't care for the Connor side of the story? Memories didn't flow as naturally as previous installments and I almost had a fit when (SPOILER)Haytham made the scene and referred to Connor as "son" like he knew of his existence the whole time. Everybody seemed to make that connection a little too naturally for me to really buy into it. I was really just looking forward to the Desmond bits throughout the game.

Connor is also probably the worst Assassin yet, and I'm tossing ol' one armed Malik and his dead brother, along with all the carbon copy drones from 1 and the Brotherhood/Revelations initiates, in that mix. (SPOILER)Seriously, who the hell talks so damn much about the time for talk being over and then walks right the smurf up to target to have a conversation!?

(SPOILER)And what's up with the ending! That's not a question, I'm just like... I don't even know! I hate it and love it at the same time. I want to be angry but I can't seem to find the energy for it. We spent so much time getting Desmond trained with the Animus and he used those newfound abilities for like five minutes.

Only a few whines, really. Overall I really enjoyed the game. I loved that they added Cross as an enemy, and when (SPOILER)you get to use the Apple to shoot Vidic in the face, I think I might have woken up the house with how loudly I cheered. And the Aquila reference made me giddy... Now that I think about it, I think I may have just liked the nods to the other stories.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Got it for Christmas. Kenway is one dapper mothersmurfer! He should've been the main guy throughout, I don't give a smurf. Also I'm having a lot of fun writing one of history's greatest wrongs by murdering ne'er-do-wells like George Washington and winning the War of Independence for the good guys

The frontier is an interesting turn for the AC series although I can't help but think "Red Dead did this first". The tree parkour is neat though.