Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Eye can't stand it.

Dinner is served. Unbreakable Will's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Greenie Eye can't stand it.

I use contacts instead of glasses, mostly because it annihilates the 'fuzzy' peripheral vision. There's one thing I can't stand though, when you're out and about and one of your contacts decides to dry up and dance about on your eye...

I hate that feeling. So do you use contacts or glasses? Or are you a lucky mother smurfer with no need for ocular devices?

Because I'm one hell of a butler.

I use glasses, unfortunately they are a bit bent but I don't feel like spending anymore money right now to get new ones *sigh*

The eye doctor used to tell me I had really good vision too

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Glasses because contacts dry out my eyes after six hours and cba to deal with that.

I am very, very nearsighted. Anything farther than six inches away from my face, without corrective lenses, is a big blur.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

I am a lucky mothersmurfer who doesn't need any ocular devices. Unless one of the 3-4 genetic eye problems I could get kicks in.

4444444444 4 4 444 44 4

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

No glasses for me. I'm glad too because it severely annoys me when my sunglasses gets fogged up, and the idea of contacts has never appealed to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephex View Post
    No glasses for me. I'm glad too because it severely annoys me when my sunglasses gets fogged up, and the idea of contacts has never appealed to me.

Not only that but you get the glare too with the regular pairs =/

Articles
    Blog Entries

Got laser surgery over a year ago. Pretty happy about it though focusing is still a problem as well as the high light sensitivity, but I think those will go away with time. At least I don't have to put up with wearing glasses anymore.
    This twenty-year-old boy was distinguished from childhood by strange qualities, a dreamer and an eccentric. A girl fell in love with him, and he went and sold her to a brothel...

Blog Entries

I have glasses, but the prescription is getting more and more outdated. I wear them now and they don't feel like they even help me see better. But I don't have eyeglass prescription insurance and I usually don't have much money to throw around.

I want new glasses.

I have glasses.

I cannot wear contacts because I have a really hard time putting anything in or near my eye. It freaks me the hell out and I have no real idea why. I can't even watch other​ people put in their contacts without getting freaked out about it.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

I wear glasses, and if the occasion calls for it I can use contacts too. I like wearing contacts, but they're just such a hassle. xD

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I wear glasses and I love them. I need to get contacts for back-up sake, though.

Blog Entries

I dont need glasses for day to day life, infact I only really uses glasses when playing games or watching movies so i can get the full experience. Also in a way it makes games and movies more clear than reality to me. I also hate sticking things in my eye.

Sometimes I'll wear them if I need to see something at a distance or I'm looking for something small.
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

Blog Entries

I left my last pair of glasses in Chile (or Peru, maybe; or Ecuador, I don't smurfing know) and so I'm using my BCGs
    Face

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

I have glasses and contacts. I wear glasses most of the time, though, reserving contacts for sports or other circumstances where glasses could be annoying. I am extremely nearsighted, so I cannot function without one or the other at all times.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I wear both contacts and glasses though not simulatenously. Them getting dry is annoying, but I hate when my glasses fog up or get smudges. Either way, both can be annoying but without them I wouldn't be able to see very well so