Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Three facts!

Dinner is served. Unbreakable Will's Avatar
    Blog Entries

• I can touch my nose with my tongue, I can also roll it and make a purring noise that freaks Nikki out.
    • I HATE becoming aware that my toes are touching each.... oh goddamn it.
    • I'm always hungry and eat constantly but don't gain any weight.

Because I'm one hell of a butler.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

1) I have a nephew who I love dearly and who looks up to me like a hero. It makes me insanely happy, especially since it's kept up even with me not being able to see him as much anymore.
    2) I'm hoping to break into the game industry in the next few years. There's a few things holding me back right now, but I've been grooming my credentials since college (with the help of some of the fantastic people I've worked with) to work towards it. I know it's not necessarily a glamorous industry, but having my creations on a screen would be a dream come true for me.
    3) I have no idea where I'm going to be (geographically) a year from now and it's really exciting. I think I'd be excited to live anywhere but my current city. Seriously, it's the pits.

edit:
    1) I did meteorology for a few years. I loved forecasting and observing weather, and creating weather briefings for aircraft. Unfortunately, with all the newer automated hubs, getting a job observing weather is fading away, and it's difficult to get on with the NWS.
    There's still a lot of jobs for it in aerospace if you go private. My company is primarily weathermen since they still need analysts for the atmospheric models. Your old job sounds a lot like what my boss used to do before he came to work here.

1. I hate Final Fantasy 8 with a burning passion. Still, if you give me a controller and ask me to play it, I will. For some reason.
    2. I play Trumpet in my High School band. I'm okay. Not terribly bad, but not anything special. Like a milkshake without the shake.
    3. I am a brony. Not a hardcore, furry brony. Don't worry, I won't preach it to you. Just a fan of the show is all.

Formerly Important Lonely Paper Star's Avatar
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Saerin Vanagloria (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Chat Operator

1) I'd choose dogs over cats any day. I'm not a cat hater, though.

2) I had a friend who claimed to be a witch and followed "old Scottish" teachings or whatever. She also claimed that when she walked into a church, all the lights turned off. She tried to take me under her wing as an apprentice. Yeah, NOPE.

3) I love the idea of urban exploration. I went a few times to this one place with some friends, and at first I was scared (it was next to a cemetery and on top of a hill overlooking a state penitentiary), but it was so much fun. In general, I'm not that adventurous as a person, but I would totally do that again.

Starting on my left with one, your number comes up, you go.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

1) I am the youngest in my generation on both sides of the family and the only ginger. Also, I am the only one without a sibling.

2) I have a personal superstition about New Year's Eve. For example, if I had a great night, I'll have a great year; if I have a bad night, I'll have a bad year. The most interesting story is: after a new year's party I drunkenly hallucinated the grim reaper walking by my bed, coming for someone in the house. We put my dog down that year.

3) I kinda treat my cat like a dog. I'll take her for car rides, put a leash on her and carry her around outside, and we play fetch.

4444444444 4 4 444 44 4

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

1. I have kidney failure and I have been on dialysis for 7 years and counting. Not much of a fact, but it's something not everyone knows.

2. I once won runner-up to a bookmark design contest for school. It was in the 3rd grade, I drew this basketball player with the phrase" Be cool, stay in school." It was awesome, and I think I won a prize for it. I don't remember what.

3. I went to a Martin Nievera concert when I was in the Philippines. In fact, I was pretty much dragged into one because I had no other choice to go. It was crowded, noisy, and the music sucked. I really didn't want to go, but it was some kind of experience I wish to never go through again.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Articles
    Blog Entries

1. I've acted for several years and even won a local award for it.
    2. I plan to go to law school.
    3. I will definitely be on the next season of Survivor.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Seriously? For realsies?

1) I am a kleptomaniac. It was incredibly bad in elementary school and up until I got into high school when I just stopped caring about everything around me. In 3rd through 5th grade, I stole probably 500$ worth of food and goods and another 200-300 in cash.

2) The loss and presumed death of my cat probably had a greater external effect on me than the loss of my mother. I still get incredibly sad whenever I think of the circumstances surrounding his disappearance. I feel for the loss of my mother, and it did effect me fairly significantly in the long run, but I have long since accepted it as something that happened. For comparison, I lost my cat over 15 years ago, my mother around 10 years.

3) I have a hard time coming up with facts about myself because I do not care to remember much of what has happened to me, as I usually classify it as unimportant.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

1. I used to do a lot of dog training and handling events and stuff in my early teens and won some awards.

2. I am the only natural brunette in my generation of the family

3. I really suck at maths.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

1.) I have seen Pink Floyd twice in my life time, which is rare for someone my age.

2.) I have been all over the US and have had many awesome experiences because of my parents.

3.) I don't have a drinking problem. I have a drinking solution: Get drunk.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

1. When I was younger, my grandmother thought I was the wrong baby because I was yellow and had Asian eyes.

2. One time my brother flew me in the air so high and fast that I got stuck in his ceiling. That was pretty fun.

3. People constantly change my last name to Rivera because I look Hispanic. I'm not Hispanic not even like 1 percent.

Quote Originally Posted by I Took the Red Pill View Post
    1. I will never trust a man who claims to prefer Plain M&M's to Peanut M&M's

2. I will probably try dog meat within the next month or two
    1. Yes.
    2. You probably already did. Who knows what they're putting in the food...

Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoeberto View Post
    There's still a lot of jobs for it in aerospace if you go private. My company is primarily weathermen since they still need analysts for the atmospheric models. Your old job sounds a lot like what my boss used to do before he came to work here.
    Something to keep in mind when the family business is phased out.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Shiny, you really are the race chameleon, aren't you? xD

1. I got braces as an adult because my teeth were smurfed.

2. I smurfing HATE Costco...not the store, just the mass of idiots that get in my way.

3. I can do this: