Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Quinter Wonderland View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aulayna View Post
    So said guy I'm living with for about 6 months now has had 2 girlfriends and... several countless casual flings...

I'm considering finding the sluttiest bra/kinky outfit possible and just keeping it on hand so when his next belladonna comes into the kicthen for breakfast I can hold it up and be like "oh is this yours? The last person here left it here."

Not sure if that's being *too* bitchy or not though.
    I can't figure out why anybody's sexual proclivities are any concern of yours.

Presumably it's just that the dude keeps you up at night or something. If so, I find it more fun to slip a condom under the door mid-activity and scream "MAKE SURE YOU STAY SAFE!" at the top of my voice. They hate it! xD
    Ahahaha - amazing.

Oh and yeah we live in a fairly modern apartment block which means the walls are essentially paper thin. ><

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

the biggest problem I have with my current housemates aside from their bitching about me is that when I was off work sick I cleaned almost daily in the house, I'd hoover and mop and wipe down all the sides. I did it because I would be dating someone and have them over in part but also because I like living in a clean house, the house was cleaner than after our cleaning lady comes in once a fortnight because I did everything, bleach mopped the floors the works. Now I'm back in work again I don't have time to do this every couple of days. Yet my housemates who have far more time off than me don't do it either resulting in a place that no matter how muddy it is outside gets mopped like once a fortnight unless I decide I can't stand it and find time to do so on one of my days off or before/after work. This means I can literally be mopping the house and sweeping at 1am because I can't do it when they're sitting on their fat arses in the lounge. But they will sit there and watch me clean rather than get up and be like "can I do anything to help?"

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

My housemates were like that too, Steve. Except, when I didn't do it for a while (because smurf those guys), one of them would huffily do the cleaner and then have the audacity to suggest I never cleaned. xD

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Good God.

All my housemates ever seem to do now is make vague and pointed tweets/status updates at each other.

It's smurfing embarrassing.

I'd love to just knock their heads together, make them either sit and talk about stuff or drop it, rather than be passive aggressive.

Are they female?!

...just wondering...

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Araciel View Post
    Are they female?!

...just wondering...
    They are.
    It's ridiculous. Sick of them!

Blog Entries

Just ignore, or threaten with indecent nudity.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quinter Wonderland View Post
    My housemates were like that too, Steve. Except, when I didn't do it for a while (because smurf those guys), one of them would huffily do the cleaner and then have the audacity to suggest I never cleaned. xD
    Oh the classic one with Vanessa atm is to leave passive aggressive notes about doing dishes and not leaving them on the side to sit and how unfair it is on everyone to have to clean the dishes to cook something because someone didn't do theirs. I regularly do not only my own dishes but all the dishes left on the side in the kitchen, I never get any thanks for doing so and yet when I leave like 1 pan, 1 baking tray, 1 sharp knife and 2 bowls from where I've cooked chicken, rice and veg they gripe... some people seriously need to get over themselves, especially since she decided that despite doing no cleaning herself it's the boys job to clear the rubbish bin and take the recycling out. Honestly I'm probably going to move house in the new year if possible see if I can't get a place closer in to Kingston and further out of London.

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I don't understand how people live with people they won't get along with so thoroughly tbh.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboko View Post
    I don't understand how people live with people they won't get along with so thoroughly tbh.
    for some people it's a measure of being trapped unable to find somewhere else or unwilling to find somewhere else. I know with myself and my ex it took me working 2 jobs to get us both out of east london and that house we lived in. Currently I did really get along with my housemates until recently, I figure it is just whereas before we had other people living with us who would fit in between the differences between us making it work well now we don't and the guys who've moved in to the house in some ways exacerbate the issues.

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Moogle

I live with my boy and we get along just fine :] He super duper hates doing the dishes, so as long as I do the dishes, I can boss him around to do everything else. Works for me!

I've always gotten along with my guy roomies. I've gotten along with a couple of my girl roomies; most of them, not. Guys tend to be much more easygoing and much less passive aggressive, in my experience. Like the chick I lived with in undergrad who cooked every single lunch and dinner and used tons of pots and pans. Then one day she made her boyfriend call me as I was driving home from college for the break to tell me that she she was upset that she was doing dishes more often than I was. He sounded supremely uncomfortable, haha. Considering that I was in my TV dinners and oreos phase, the only dishes I ever used was a cup occasionally, so I would hope that she was washing them more often than me. (I honestly don't think she realized that she was the only one creating dishes. We lived in a house of 4 people and none of them cooked except for her. And really, she didn't do dishes - she made her boyfriend do them when her pots and pans piled up too high to use the sink) And why not tell me herself, while I was still in the house? The whole year was full of passive aggressive fun like that.

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr