Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chocobos

Blog Entries

Human chocobos!? I thought they were only a legend...

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

That guy has arms very reminiscent of PSX Cloud's arms...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

I know this is a bit off topic, but I'm having a hard time to understand the races..
    I've won the special awards from Esther in the S Rank races, but I can't seem to get the materias. It's always another prize. Is this completely random and I should just keep playing or is there a way to control it?

By the way, I'd prefer a dark red (wine coloured) or black chocobo and I would name it ... I don't know what I would name it. Maybe Sherlock, cos I'm watching Elementary at the moment
    "Eternities aren't as long as they used to be".

Quote Originally Posted by James_Cub View Post
    I know this is a bit off topic, but I'm having a hard time to understand the races..
    I've won the special awards from Esther in the S Rank races, but I can't seem to get the materias. It's always another prize. Is this completely random and I should just keep playing or is there a way to control it?

By the way, I'd prefer a dark red (wine coloured) or black chocobo and I would name it ... I don't know what I would name it. Maybe Sherlock, cos I'm watching Elementary at the moment
    Prizes are awarded randomly on the prize grid, and what you get then depends on the winning pair (which is you and a probably random enemy).

Also, you can only get yellow, blue, green, black, and gold chocobos.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Blog Entries

Dark red chocobos would be awesome. Or a black one that shined purple in the sun (if you've ever seen a black dog or cat in the sun at the right angle, you know what I mean) or even a smurfing neon pink chocobo. Or a chocobo that switch between black/purple/red/pink AT WILL. Oh man. It's a world full of magic, right? That trout could totally happen. Don't act like it wouldn't. They'd find a way.

Life always finds a way.
    Face

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Camocobos...

Invisibo
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Yellow, as my avatar is. If I had to pick something not of the normal chocobo colouring, it would probably be black.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Once you come back you never go black. Wait, that's not right.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by James_Cub View Post

Prizes are awarded randomly on the prize grid, and what you get then depends on the winning pair (which is you and a probably random enemy).

Also, you can only get yellow, blue, green, black, and gold chocobos.
    Thanks for that. I suppose I'll just have to go back there forever until I get what I want.
    By the way, I realize I can only get chocobos of those colours, I was replying to the thread of what colour, other than normal colours, would you like your Chocobo to be.
    Come to think of it, in 13- Lightining returns, it is said you will be able to somewhat change her appearance, maybe they could set up something like that for every future Final Fantasy, design your own character and design your own chocobo. That'd be so cool. Soul Calibur did it, I swear I spent more time designing characters than actually playing the game.
    "Eternities aren't as long as they used to be".

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Red since it is my favorite color. Colour if you're British. Cloudo if you're Japanese Sephiroth.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I would like a chocobo that could change colours during a race... kind of like those horses in The Wizard of Oz.

It would really confuse the other racers.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Along the same lines... mood ring chocobo, yes/no?

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

Yes