Hey everyone! Time for another EoFF community update! It's been another great week here and I'm not just saying that because the staff will shoot me if I don't . Let's take a look at all the things going on at the forum shall we?

• The Anniversary celebration continues with some games! Psychotic is getting players for two triple triad tournaments! The two tournaments are FIRE and FIRAGA!

The Fire tournament is for newbies! In this tournament only up to level two cards can be used, so feel free to join up even if you are not a Triple Triad Master or Ultimate Card Collector here at EoFF. On top of all that you get a Level 6 Card, just for competing!

The Firaga tournament is the major leagues kiddos! Any cards are allowed, so it's a much tougher tournament. The winner however, will win a level 10 card. Zell, Squall, Seifer, they could be yours. If you have the guts to play with the big kids
  • That's not all the games though! Jiro has started up signups for a Final Fantasy Themed Mafia! The rules to mafia are quite long, so I'll leave those in the thread. Mafia is a longstanding EoFF tradition, this will be our 21st game! Mafia at EoFF is hitting the legal drinking age
  • The events committee has finally unveiled the first chapter of The Ultimate Fanfic, voiced by members here at the site! Listen along and laugh! Or join the Events Committee you play a role
  • In case you missed it I interviewed the creator of Operation Suzaka!
  • Lastly, a new site project is up! Help EoFF by contributing info on Final Fantasy Dissidia!
That's it for this week folks!