Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: contractions suck

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I have an ulcer in my mouth at the moment, like right at the bottom of the inside of my lip, near my teeth and it hurts so so so much, like really bad. It's hurting when I eat, when I drink D:

I wish it would go away!

I have a low pain tolerance for things that prevent me from eating and stuff, so toothache, I hate that.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

I might have a constant tooth ache in a fubar'd tooth. I don't know if it aches or not anymore, as I suspect I've grown resistant to the pain from it.

I should probably see a dentist, but I think there's nothing one of them could do for that tooth anymore. At least it's not visible to other people, all the way back there.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Articles
    Blog Entries

What are the rice packs for?
    This twenty-year-old boy was distinguished from childhood by strange qualities, a dreamer and an eccentric. A girl fell in love with him, and he went and sold her to a brothel...

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    I might have a constant tooth ache in a fubar'd tooth. I don't know if it aches or not anymore, as I suspect I've grown resistant to the pain from it.

I should probably see a dentist, but I think there's nothing one of them could do for that tooth anymore. At least it's not visible to other people, all the way back there.
    You should still definitely get it seen too, wouldn't like it to get infected and spread to another tooth or anything D:

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kotora View Post
    What are the rice packs for?
    If they heat it up in the microwave, it's a heating pad. If they freeze it, cold compress. Works wonders <3

So after all those horrible contractions, I ended up having a c-section. Turns out he had a short umbilical cord which could have prevented him from dropping down properly. I'm just glad he's out, little stinker is so cute!

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Quote Originally Posted by Lockharted View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post

You should still definitely get it seen too, wouldn't like it to get infected and spread to another tooth or anything D:
    It hasn't spread yet! I am taking good care of my teeth now, that thing is a remainer from when I was having a pretty troutty period in my life and drank 10 bottles of Mt dew every day.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Pike would call those the Wonder Years.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Arthritis pains and pms though in a fairly good mood despite it. I'm usually nicer when I'm in pain.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> _-

Hee

I love contractions. Sadly, my teacher won't let me use them in my term papers. Wipes.

... hmm. I guess I should've known I wouldn't have been the first to say something like this.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Know what I think is strange? How PMS and period pains seem to vary so greatly from one woman to another. I don't think my ex was having pains at all (or at least not enough for me to notice it) over the 5 years we were together.

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I kept reading the thread title as 'contraceptions suck' which is kind of ironic given the subject matter!

My pain threshold is reasonably good, I think. I don't tend to wince from pain, but then again I don't tend to live a lifestyle that regularly puts me in pain. I very briefly dabbled with rugby at school, which is a game that really doesn't mix well with a low pain threshold!

I did have a mouth ulcer which was driving me mad last week as it was in a really awkward place at the back of my mouth, but I rather enjoy bonjela, insofar as one can enjoy medicine, so that wasn't too bad.

or Conceptions suck. I don't know why that would be.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.