Page 104 of 137 FirstFirst ... 45484949899100101102103104105106107108109110114124 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 2043

Thread: Anniversary Mafia Game Thread - The Final Day

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rikku View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rydia View Post
    Sorry I've been away. I'm going to make this short and sweet.

I suspect Relm and Penelo the most. They've both been dodgy and they both followed gleefully into the lynch of Biggs yesterday.
    I think any inconsistencies in Relm's behaviour can be explained away by being subbed out for a new player.

You're benefiting from that same line of reasoning, so I wouldn't push it too hard.
    Fair enough. And since the town needs the help and I don't feel like posting that much more in this game I think I'll just lay it all out there.

I am the Gunsmith. Each night I investigate a player and find out if they are carrying a gun.

Night 1 - No action due to inactivity.
    Night 2 - Quistis does not have a gun.
    Night 3 - Penelo has a gun.
    Night 4 - Relm has a gun.

Some pro-town roles also carry guns, such as Vig, Cop, Suspicious Townie, etc. Even Gunsmith. But we killed all those other roles already and I'm the gunsmith. I am very certain Penelo and Relm are both scumbags and need to be taken down.

I will only be voting for Relm or Penelo today. I'll let the rest of you figure out which is best. If you want any more in-depth analysis, see all of Biggs's massive posts that you fools lynched him for (both Relm and Penelo voted to lynch him by the way so now look what you get).

I will probably not post again unless it is to answer a direct question or switch my vote to Penelo if I can't get enough votes for Relm. But seriously, lynch Relm. It will make me happy.
    Glad to see you back from a long absense of day activity, Rikku! I'm also glad to know that you're a gunsmith, so it's good to see that you have some reports for us. Though, it disappoints me that you don't have something for last night, but I can forgive you if you either had forgotten, or didn't get something. As for Penelo and Relm, we should be wary of both considering they both own a gun. If I recall, didn't Relm tried to daykill Blank a couple days ago, but ultimately failed? This left a lasting impression on me that she does have some killing role, and I think she can kill, especially during the nights, and her failed daykill shows us that she can definitely nightkill. I think she needs to be lynched so we can stop her killings. She can definitely kill.

##Vote: Relm

i dont know if the daykill on biggs was a serious attempt at anything

Penelo and relm have been acting suspicious, rikku's claim only backs this up. Relm has been all game as biggs pointed out and penelo has said some weird things today. Biggs was a good player with some decent insight into the players so im likely to believe his thoughts.

but i am gonna wait for a bit and see if wedge pops up with his investigation. im guessing none of us got a report? if he comes up with nothing i will throw down my vote.

remember guys its easy for a majority lynch to happen right now, not something we need.

And there was little old me thinking you got replaced HC. Interesting.

I want to see what Penelo and Relm have to say before jumping into voting for one of them yet. I'm highly suspicious of their guns but town roles can have guns too, so I want to at least hear them out. If neither comes back before the day ends then I will put down a vote.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

[M] Relm (3) - Balthier, Rikku, Faris
    [M] Wakka (1) - Rydia

Time remaining: dunno figure it out I'mma nap.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

It's the weekend! I can be more active. Thankfully.

I suppose now is as good a time as any other, but I am a FBI Agent and this means that my and everyone else's theory on a Serial Killer is correct, because I would be ineffective otherwise. This role means that I only strike up "guilty" if I am targeting the serial killer, everyone else is "innocent" even if they are mafia or not.

So far, I've investigated most nights, though I was away for night two and here are my results:

Night One - Investigated Yuffie (25 players, it's a crapshoot) and came up innocent.

Night Three - Investigated Wakka, again came up innocent.

Night Four - Investigated Wedge and got a guilty result.

Now this is my first time playing Mafia, so I was unsure what it was exactly, explaining why I haven't posted much in day one. Day two I was away and day three I had nothing really to go on except the Yuffie result. However, night four was a revelation to me, Wedge turned up guilty. Now, I might be wrong, but Wedge turned up innocent in Leila's insane investigations. Just because he's innocent to the cop and not Mafia. He might be third-party.

I'm fairly certain cops can't deduce serial killers. As an FBI agent, that's my special ability as it were. Leila can only deduce between town/Mafia.

And as for the whole "Biggs" scenario, as I have said countless times, he didn't make himself appear non-scummy. he rolelaimed twice, once to avoid being lynched. He seemed as good a vote as any other.

You bring up some points about wedge's innocence that i will admit i neever considered like cops possibly not being able to identify a SK when investigating. also your claim would explain why you have a gun if rikku is to be believed.

i am confused about one thing though.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Wedge View Post
    Night 1: Investigated Laguna with Serah to receive (that turned up nothing).
    Night 2: Investigated Faris with Quina to receive
    Night 3: Investigated Rydia with Yuffie to receive
    i couldnt see his night 4 claim anywhere. but, none of these people have been killed except from laguna (but the bus driver prolly switched laguna/serah so serah should have been killed) why would wedge make up investigations like that if they dont align with his actual targets? if anyone tracked him theyd see that they dont line up. people have definitely died because of 3rd party kills so they definitely werent blocked.

also if you got a guilty claim on wedge why did you not push for it yesterday instead of falling into the bandwagon on biggs? instead you let him off the hook and let him possibly take another life.

Because Wedge is smurfing with our minds. To answer his inconsistencies with his targeting, I can't say, I'm not Wedge. But if the Mafia are smurfing with our minds it's fairly easy for Wedge to throw up curveballs like that.

As for not throwing this up earlier, at first, I wasn't exactly sure it was even correct, because it came out of the blue. Until then, I was suspicious of Wedge being either a terrible cop or a clever Mafia. When I got the "guilty" verdict, I wasn't exactly sure if I had a flavour attached to the FBI Agent thing, like how Leila was an insane cop. I can't really investigate myself to see my flavour, so I basically just had to deliberate for quite a while thinking "is it really Wedge? And I naive or paranoid?". Also, by the time I noticed my results lying there unopened in my notifications, the whole Psychotic thing was going crazy. It was so late in the day to announce my results I thought it better to just wait for the next day, and even then see everyone else's reactions first before posting results (I'm not of fan of instantly posting results first thing, not everyone reads through the entire thing).

Should I have posted my results earlier? Possibly, but then no one is perfect. I hope that clears things up Wakka!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Leon View Post
    Night 1 - No action due to inactivity.
    Night 2 - Quistis does not have a gun.
    Night 3 - Penelo has a gun.
    Night 4 - Relm has a gun.
    What did you do Night 5 (last night)?
    Sorry, I got my nights mixed up. My night 5 action (last night) was on Relm. Apparently I didn't have a Night 4 action due to inactivity. Sorry for not being as useful as I could have been.

Okay Penelo, thanks for your explanation.

There are so many inconsistencies with everything, i don't even know what to do with the wedge situation now. its a bit silly for any killing faction to put themselves so firmly on everyones radar, but i suppose its kept him alive for the past 4 days.

The whole point of the serial killer is to be a fine balance between being hidden enough to not being voted, while also being present enough so people don't kill you for being inactive.

Wedge is very clever, by claiming cop (and then doing nothing by it) he's pacified the town, while also appeasing the Mafia as it would be in their best interest to keep him alive as a distraction and talking point.

You know what, I forgot the most important thing.

##VOTE: Wedge. And I'm sure of my vote this time, it's not wavering.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Penelo View Post
    It's the weekend! I can be more active. Thankfully.

I suppose now is as good a time as any other, but I am a FBI Agent and this means that my and everyone else's theory on a Serial Killer is correct, because I would be ineffective otherwise. This role means that I only strike up "guilty" if I am targeting the serial killer, everyone else is "innocent" even if they are mafia or not.

So far, I've investigated most nights, though I was away for night two and here are my results:

Night One - Investigated Yuffie (25 players, it's a crapshoot) and came up innocent.

Night Three - Investigated Wakka, again came up innocent.

Night Four - Investigated Wedge and got a guilty result.

Now this is my first time playing Mafia, so I was unsure what it was exactly, explaining why I haven't posted much in day one. Day two I was away and day three I had nothing really to go on except the Yuffie result. However, night four was a revelation to me, Wedge turned up guilty. Now, I might be wrong, but Wedge turned up innocent in Leila's insane investigations. Just because he's innocent to the cop and not Mafia. He might be third-party.

I'm fairly certain cops can't deduce serial killers. As an FBI agent, that's my special ability as it were. Leila can only deduce between town/Mafia.

And as for the whole "Biggs" scenario, as I have said countless times, he didn't make himself appear non-scummy. he rolelaimed twice, once to avoid being lynched. He seemed as good a vote as any other.
    Sorry, that was a nice try but it is full of holes.

1. Why would you not vote for the person you found guilty a night before? Clearly you are not insane since you got Innocent result from Yuffie. Even if Biggs was acting like a raving luntic it should not have stopped you from voting the person you found guilty considering your entire role is to find one person and you found that person.
    2. Why would an Insane Cop get a Guilty (aka Innocent) result from a SK?
    3. Who did you investigate Night 5? You left that little tidbit out.

If you really are the FBI Agent then you screwed the town royally by voting Biggs and not Wedge yesterday. That being said, Wedge has been dodgy all game about his role and somehow none of his 'reports' have ever been verified. So he needs to explain himself.

Penelo's claim is interesting. It explains the gun and it explains who has been killing the mafia. It would also explain what the hell is going on with Wedge. Something is up with that guy, I think we can all agree that. Hmm.
    Wakka has not done much good. You commented on his vote for Yuffie but I also find his other votes interesting. He voted for Noctis for being irritating and today he has voted for Penelo who has been inactive. To put this in other words he has voted for people who are unlikely to be actually lynched for very poor reasoning.

This was my original reasoning for suspecting Wakka. I wanted to give him time to ease himself into the game and yet despite claiming to be replaced (and having much better grammar - temporarily!) you will note he has reverted back to his old self. I don't think he actually was replaced.

Right now I've got Wakka and Relm as my big 2 for mafia. I don't know if I can trust Penelo as she has seemed very dodgy today but the claim does explain the riddle that is Wedge.

in fact
    ##vote: Wakka

Let's shake a few branches and see what falls out, shall we?

I completely forgot about Night Five! Sorry Rikku. I investigated Relm, and got a innocent SK result. And about insane/not insane, remember I'm still new to this! I can't exactly make connections that well.

I suppose an insane cop could get a guilty (innocent) result because he is the SK, because Stilz could have just randomised the result because he is the SK. Were it to display "unidentifiable" or something to that effect it would be pretty suspicious. By randomising the SK's results, it makes him harder to kill. An SK is very hard to play as, seeing how he's by himself so Stilz could have given him some perks.

In my opinion Penelo does not deserve credibility due to her vote switcing yesterday. A Cop or FBI Agent cannot be wavering in their vote because they need to establish credibility with the town, especially when they get a guilty result and their sanity is established..

At this point, if Wedge is the SK then he can't kill Penelo or else that would expose him. So if he wants to win this game the end game scenario would be hemself, Penelo, and 1 or 2 others. At that point we should know enough about how much BS his reporting role is and we'd be able to make the right choice.

Penelo has posted a nice little excuse on why she has a gun, but not Relm. So my vote stays.