Page 105 of 137 FirstFirst ... 555859599100101102103104105106107108109110111115125 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 2043

Thread: Anniversary Mafia Game Thread - The Final Day

I dunno, it'd make sense for the cop to find SKs innocent if we have a FBI agent, presuming that the cop is just used for the detection of mafia.

I agree with Rikku though. We did have some good reasons to vote for Biggs - and I will argue to the death with anyone who says we shouldn't have done that, because absolutely we should - but you should've stuck with Wedge. I don't know if that's scumminess or just general poor play. (sorry, nothing personal)

Oh, and Rikku isn't a gunsmith, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Luneth View Post
    Oh, and Rikku isn't a gunsmith, by the way.
    Yes I am.

What's your reasoning Luneth?

We'll see.

Yep, that's real helpful.

Because nobody would investigate Penelo on night 3 because she was a nonentity. Why the smurf would you do that? You wouldn't?

And given how butthurt Del was over his lynching, oh, he just happened to get a role which investigated two bandwagoners on him?

Bulltrout.

Mind you, it was a good ruse because I'm fairly sure Penelo is full of trout the more I think about it.

But my little Vengeful Townie, you're going to be lynched at my hands twice

Hooo boy. Okay I think there are a few things that need to be adressed because some of the stuff that's been posted...xD oh man. first up...

Quote Originally Posted by Balthier
    I'm at a turkey day thjng so i can't write too much out but, i find relm to be more than they appear. They were dead set on biggs yesterday even after he claimed. For now,

##vote: relm
    Well wether or not there's more to me than appears is for everyone else to decide, but your reasoning for your vote is so wrong that I still can't believe you actually read any of the thread yesterday. Biggs was the one who was set on ME, he slapped the vote on me and his reasoning was so poor that I didn't bother to seriously address it at first. When I did finally get around to pointing out why his reasoning was so poor, the best response he could come up with was, and I quote, "poop". His roleclaim about being a vengeful townie was bunk and clearly so, a nice potential move by a mafia to put the fear in people of voting against him.

I "went after him" with about 10 minutes left in the day, because at the time so close to the end of the day, there was a 3-way tie on the voting between him, wedge and me. Obviously I'm not going to vote for myself, and as scummy as Wedge seems to me all things considered, with both of them potentially lying abour their roles or telling the truth, on the minute chance that Wedge is actually a cop and is just not very good at it it's still more beneficial to the town for him to be here rather than Biggs was. So please tell me how I wasn't perfectly justified in my actions. add to the fact that almost everyone online at the time was gleefully jumping aboard the "Help Psy live his dreams" train, and well. right, moving on...

Quote Originally Posted by Rikku
    Sorry I've been away. I'm going to make this short and sweet.

I suspect Relm and Penelo the most. They've both been dodgy and they both followed gleefully into the lynch of Biggs yesterday.

Clearly we have at least two killers. One of them may be pro-town, but my guess is that neither of them are. I strongly think that they are Penelo and Relm.

Biggs suspected Relm and he paid the price for it. Let's not make that mistake today.

##Vote: Relm
    So nice of you to finally show up and jump into bed immediately with Balthier! That's a nice touch and totally not worrying at all. I like how you seem to believe that Biggs demise was entirely my doing. I wish I had that kind of clout in mafia, if I did Psy would be nowhere near as full of his mafia self as he is let me tell you. But as I already pointed out in response to balthier, Biggs was the one going after me all day, I had no intention to vote for him until all the very end of the day, for the reasons stated above. Also, Gunsmith is a nice roleclaim! It would be cool if us townies could prove you wrong but you picked pretty well. Quite convenient that the people you steamed into the thread out of nowhere to go after both supposedly have guns, too. I also truly believe that you spent the whole game doing nothing but investigating people until today, too. That seems like a very legitimate claim.

Not quite as legitmate as you being full of trout, though, mr thanksgiving. Look I know you missed out on getting Psy and you're trying to take it out on me, and as you said that would make you very happy, but come on handsome. How many dead bodies are you going to leave in your wake before you stop the lies? Because they've gotten you so far in this game already. and finally, saving the best for last...

Quote Originally Posted by Faris
    Glad to see you back from a long absense of day activity, Rikku! I'm also glad to know that you're a gunsmith, so it's good to see that you have some reports for us. Though, it disappoints me that you don't have something for last night, but I can forgive you if you either had forgotten, or didn't get something. As for Penelo and Relm, we should be wary of both considering they both own a gun. If I recall, didn't Relm tried to daykill Blank a couple days ago, but ultimately failed? This left a lasting impression on me that she does have some killing role, and I think she can kill, especially during the nights, and her failed daykill shows us that she can definitely nightkill. I think she needs to be lynched so we can stop her killings. She can definitely kill.

##Vote: Relm
    Glad to see someone else jumping into bed with people on the back of diddlysquat evidence! I mean, seriously, what. None of this post makes any sense whatsoever. What exactly is it, Faris me old dear, that makes you see the claim and swallow the claim without a hint of doubt, in this crazy mindsmurf mafia game of all games? What do YOU know abour Rikku that built that level of trust up, hmm? And as for the rest of it xD are you actually serious? Did you not read the rage of Stiltz when the day vig died? SOMEONE ALWAYS MAKES A JOKE DAYKILL AND THIS TIME IT WOULD HAVE BEEN REAL BUT NOW IT CAN NEVER HAPPEN etc. Even Biggs himself posted that it was a joke attempt once Stiltz/Jiro whichever came in and said it was horsetrout. But yet somehow, a joke attempt at a daykill convinces you that I have the ability to night kill? I was going to ask if you were really that easy to convince, but then I remembered HO HO HO RIKKU SAID SHE IS A GUNSMITH OKAY I BELIEVE IT. I was actually glad the town had still had you around because I was becoming convinced you were town and that you were one of the smarter players in the game, but you've just steve'd all over that. I don't even care if your vote stays on me, but for the love of god please come back and tell me you were joking, because I don't want to believe you've just done that in seriousness. I can't. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Luneth View Post
    Because nobody would investigate Penelo on night 3 because she was a nonentity. Why the smurf would you do that? You wouldn't?

And given how butthurt Del was over his lynching, oh, he just happened to get a role which investigated two bandwagoners on him?

Bulltrout.
    Ok, I don't know if this is allowed or not, but the night actions for Nights 2 and 3 were randomized by Jiro. I was not playing the account at the time. Not sure why he did not randomize a Night 4 action, and it actually threw me off a bit because it made me think last night was Night 4. Blame Jiro.

The only action I took with this account was to investigate Relm, because I thought she was suspicious based on the game so far.

Also, Penelo has come back roleclaiming a role that carries a gun. Isn't that at least some confirmation? She's either FBI Agent or scum now. Her fate is set.

Are you mafia, Luneth? I refuse to believe you are actually this thick.

I'm not reading that wall of text, Relm. Did you claim a role in there somewhere that carries a gun?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rikku View Post
    Play nicely now Rikku

I said I refuse to believe it. That is nice!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rikku View Post
    Ok, I don't know if this is allowed or not, but the night actions for Nights 2 and 3 were randomized by Jiro. I was not playing the account at the time. Not sure why he did not randomize a Night 4 action, and it actually threw me off a bit because it made me think last night was Night 4. Blame Jiro.

The only action I took with this account was to investigate Relm, because I thought she was suspicious based on the game so far.

Also, Penelo has come back roleclaiming a role that carries a gun. Isn't that at least some confirmation? She's either FBI Agent or scum now. Her fate is set.

So he randomised some night actions and not others? Well how convienient for you that the situation changes depending on what suits you best!

I think you got lucky with Penelo. Good job. We'll lynch her... at some point. Right now I'm more interested in you.

Also, really? Am I mafia? I refuse to believe you're actually this thick sweetie

Yes I did, I'm the sniper of love and I've been gleefully impregnating every member of the town every night with my long barrel.