Page 107 of 137 FirstFirst ... 7578797101102103104105106107108109110111112113117127 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 2043

Thread: Anniversary Mafia Game Thread - The Final Day

I'm keeping my vote on Relm based on her reaction to our accusation against her. She's gone all defensive and not telling us what her role could be, other than being a "sniper of love."

Okay, Rikku, we will call it a truce for today. TOMORROW WILL BE JUDGMENT DAY! 2.

I don't believe you or Penelo I think Wakka is mafia so he's my boy right now.

I haven't claimed a legit gun carrying role to answer your accusation because your accusation is a load of trout and so is your roleclaim mr. thanksgiving. like I said before, it's a lovely and convenient roleclaim for you to carry out your agenda of revenge, but it's still a crock.

Do not under any circumstances vote for Wedge; he's either one of us, or a lower-priority target.

Even if he is the SK, we had two night kills last night, meaning the mafs are still definitely in play and might kill him for us. They're pretty much obliged to do their best to do so even knowing full well it's what we want them to do.

P.S. At this point it's pretty much safe to point out that my earlier question about masons and cultists is a red herring. It didn't work.

Yeah, I don't think mason or a cult are in play. If they were, we'd have one dead by now.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Faris View Post
    Yeah, I don't think mason or a cult are in play. If they were, we'd have one dead by now.
    That's just what a cultist would say!

And oh look

Look what colour your hair is...

COINCIDENCE?

Anyway, Faris, I think you've played very well and are all but confirmed town. Therefore I would love to know what you think of my ideas on Wakka.

Can we come to some sort of agreement guys? Look, I didn't exactly expect everyone to believe me, but hey, you can't get everyone to believe you.

But right now, we have Luneth looking at Wakka, Rikku looking at practically everyone, me looking at Wedge and Rydia looking at..someone.

Basically, were not getting anywhere.

So faris, you're basically happy to admit that you're keeping a vote on a fellow townie based on absolutely no evidence whatsoever? nothing to say to any of the facts I pointed out, and jumping to "it was defensive!!"? You're better than that, son, and you know it. If you're going to keep your vote on me, at least give something resembling an explaination.

Also, I have a proposal to sort this out easily enough that would clear up a massive number of issues for the town. I am not scum, and rikku is full of trout on his own agenda for vendetta. If we take things purely on face value as they've been presented to us so far, we have the following

1. Wedge has claimed to be a cop. For whatever reasons, nothing has turned up from his claim so far, and he looks scummy. That being said, he's potentially the only investigative role we have to go off and leila found him guilty and she was insane, so it might be fair to assume he is telling the truth. That being said, there is some trouble trying to decide if he's a serial killer or something so Idk.
    2. Faris also somehow turned out technically innocent by leila's results, and for now we'll have to assume he is town, even though he's doing a damn fine job of looking anything but so far today.

as for me, I have nothing to hide. I see absolutely no reason why I should be forced to divulge my role to the town just to stroke mr. thanksgivings ego, but I am absolutely a townie and I'd be more than willing to, assuming the above is true, let wedge investigate me tonight and send her results to faris who can post them in the morning. It's a fair proposal to clear my name from the troutstorm of poor reasoning and personal vendetta's which are the only things soiling it right now (), it would legitimise wedge's claim too. then you would have two confirmed townies, one of whom is some kind of cop. I can't see any reason to refuse this offer, unless you're afraid of my results coming back innocent.

If I'm being totally honest, that proposition actually sounds quite reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Penelo View Post
    Rydia looking at..someone.
    I love the fact that I've successfully managed to be come so confusing that nobody has any idea what I'm up to.

I voted Wakka, but not because of today's events.

Forgot to mention as well, it'll also work in reverse, as in if Wedge is a serial killer and what have you, then I should probably die tonight as well and that'll give you all what you want as well. It's win/win all round

The problem with your proposal is who do we vote for today? And you're forgetting my investigative role that is left, Relm. Are you then saying I'm a liar and you are not a gun-carrying role?

Eh, details

Who's actually been very inactive today?

Honestly, Relm's idea is useful I guess. I dunno. It'd sort out Penelo and Wedge once and for all, as well as Rikku and Relm. We have liars and it'll easily cut through that. I look forward to seeing excuses as to why results weren't as they should be. And excuses why it shouldn't happen in the first place
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rikku View Post
    The problem with your proposal is who do we vote for today?
    Wakka.