Page 109 of 137 FirstFirst ... 9598999103104105106107108109110111112113114115119129 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 2043

Thread: Anniversary Mafia Game Thread - The Final Day

He did up until today, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rikku View Post
    That scenario doesn't make sense and you know it.
    Mindsmurf mafia. It's not supposed to make sense. :goofy:
    Wakka has been pretty superficial as a player so he's a decent option, but I have to follow my results and I'm voting one of the two people with a gun who has refused to claim.
    Oooh, here's our first refuser. Yes! What are you so afraid of with the plan? That maybe it'll reveal a truth about you that you don't want me to see? I'll love you anyway, babe. You know that.

"time for dinner" is the oldest excuse in the book!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Faris View Post
    We should only hope that Wedge does show up today. I think he might, but if he doesn't, it might tell us he's hiding something from us or refuses to say anything because we've been doubting him almost every time.
    Can he really blame us though? Even the most naive townie would start raising eyebrows at Wedge.

The problem with your proposal is who do we vote for today? And you're forgetting my investigative role that is left, Relm. Are you then saying I'm a liar and you are not a gun-carrying role?
    This'll be the third time, even.

Vote for whoever you want, I don't really care. You're not in this for the town anyway, you've made that perfectly clear. My proposal is the best one for the town from pretty much every possible outcome. anyone who would rather keep going after me based on the pants reasoning given so far, that not one person who is doing it has tried to explain, will be saying quite enough about themselves as it is. so even that benefits the town. I'm just that much of a kind hearted soul.

it'll all work out either way. I'm town and I know it. I've offered a pretty reasonble proposal to prove it, as well as clear up another number of issues to benefit the town. if my fellow townies and the scum out there continue to push the agenda, well that's up to them but like I said even in dying i'll still be able to prove the point. you'll just be a townie down and have to start over again tomorrow. Or you can do the right thing and try and sort it out now. Your choice, people.

I'm not even sure of what the plan is exactly. In general I don't like making elaborate plans in the thread because there's no guarantee that we'll all be alive the next day to see them work.

My vote is for a person who is carrying a gun yet has refused to answer to that accusation. Like I said, if you think I'm lying then vote my ass out but I know what information I have and I'm basing my vote on that.

I don't care if we might not all make it to see the plan in action, the whole point of the plan is to clear up the mess this town has gotten itself into.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Penelo View Post
    Can he really blame us though? Even the most naive townie would start raising eyebrows at Wedge.
    I think it's a given that Wedge cannot be saved at this point. If the mafs don't take him out before knocking out a SK becomes a higher town priority than going after the mafia, the town will.

It's entirely possible that Wedge might be a SK and not know it. That would be a mindsmurf role. It also explains why the recipient of his report dies every time; that's the nature of the role. The investigation's a red herring -- Jiro's, not Wedge's -- and the real nature of the role is to kill the recipient. Wedge, if you're town-aligned, perhaps you should refrain from doing an investigation tonight and see if there is more than one kill.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Relm View Post
    Vote for whoever you want, I don't really care. You're not in this for the town anyway, you've made that perfectly clear. My proposal is the best one for the town from pretty much every possible outcome. anyone who would rather keep going after me based on the pants reasoning given so far, that not one person who is doing it has tried to explain, will be saying quite enough about themselves as it is. so even that benefits the town. I'm just that much of a kind hearted soul.
    I've pretty clearly stated that I'm only interested in helping the town and not part of some vendetta. You're the one not helping by saying 'vote for whoever you want, I don't really care'. That doesn't help at all.

wakka is scum so he should be the priority lynch target regardless.

then y'all do y'all plan and tomorrow it'll be prime mafia comedy all round

everyone wins

I think we can all agree that we're in a bit of a predicament. Quite embarrassing for us to be in, and we're so deep into the game. We have no idea who's lying, or telling the truth. All we have to go on about is trusting our instincts.

It's not exactly a very elaborate plan. As I said, based on the assumptions that everyone has been telling the truth so far, Wedge and Faris are town, therefore Wedge investigates me and sends the results to faris, who posts them in the thread tomorrow. It's not exactly airship science.

This'll be the fourth time I've answered your accusation. You're lying. The only way you can prove you're not is by getting people to lynch me and me flipping something with a gun, but it won't happen. So you'll have wasted a day and a Townie. But that's your agenda and you're sticking to it, I understand that. You're not my concern, the town are.

I, however, can prove I'm telling the truth, by having the two "confirmed" townies investigate me. Even if something were to go amiss in the night, it'd still give the town plenty of options. Say, for instance, the mafia decide to kill one of Me, Wedge, or Faris so the whole thing falls apart. What have they got to gain from that? Obviously, it'll mean they don't want the truth about my status to come out because at the moment, you're doing a pretty good job for them. What if Faris doesn't get a report? Well, unfortunately it doesn't do anything about my status but it will be the only instance in the game of Wedge having a public and clearly defined investigation that hasn't worked. So there's something to go on there, too. Like I said, this plan benefits only the town, and I can't think of any good reason why a townie would be against it.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Penelo View Post
    I don't care if we might not all make it to see the plan in action, the whole point of the plan is to clear up the mess this town has gotten itself into.
    Yes, but if the plan relies on certain people being alive tomorrow, ie. Faris, then it really doesn't work it all if she's killed. You can't say 'person X tracks Y who investigates Z' when any of X, Y and Z may be killed. That plan doesn't work and leaves us in worse shape than we began in.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Faris View Post
    I think we can all agree that we're in a bit of a predicament. Quite embarrassing for us to be in, and we're so deep into the game. We have no idea who's lying, or telling the truth. All we have to go on about is trusting our instincts.
    I know you're telling the truth. To be honest... I think I've... fallen for you.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Relm View Post
    It's not exactly a very elaborate plan. As I said, based on the assumptions that everyone has been telling the truth so far, Wedge and Faris are town, therefore Wedge investigates me and sends the results to faris, who posts them in the thread tomorrow. It's not exactly airship science.
    Your plan doesn't work if Faris dies which may be the case since she's been one of the most helpful town roles.