Page 10 of 137 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516203060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Anniversary Mafia Game Thread - The Final Day

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Cid View Post
    I agree with Laguna on the Rikku thing. It is stupidly annoying, but not a reason to suspect any foul play at this stage in the game. Far more likely for scum to be inactive (in the game thread) on Day 1 and I've seen scum coast and go unnoticed before. The safe lynch when we have no information like this is an inactive lynch, in my opinion. At best, you get rid of a scum attempting to coast; at worst, you get rid of an inactive, and thus unhelpful, townie.
    While I tend to agree with that, it's so much more fun to lynch an active player because the best parts of mafia are the 11th hour scramblings of players up against it. But I guess we eventually get to that point no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Faris View Post
    My, Laguna. All these beautiful women, and you've yet to experience any leg cramps. Want me to help you out with that? /smug
    Um, that's not my leg buddy...

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Noctis View Post
    I wasn't going to post all day. I wasn't going to post any day. Ever. Then I saw that someone had slapped an arbitrary vote on me and by jove I just had to act and hit the post button before it was too late!
    Eh, you woulda just been modkilled anyway. Cid-Walk-Front.gif

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

God damnit, this really sucks. All I want to do is never post in this game again and some selfish asshole has still got their vote on me. What the hell has mafia come to when an innocent FF character can't make zero contributions without having the weight of one whole vote hanging around their neck like a proverbial albatross?

I can't even be bothered to go back one page and check who it was to vote for them in vengeance.

I wouldn't lynch vote for Rikku for her Al Bhed antics, but that didn't mean I wanted to have to deal with it for a full game I'm going to try and get a vote tally. I don't exactly know where we are at because I had an errand to run.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Serah View Post
    I wouldn't lynch vote for Rikku for her Al Bhed antics, but that didn't mean I wanted to have to deal with it for a full game I'm going to try and get a vote tally. I don't exactly know where we are at because I had an errand to run.
    IT WAS YOU, YOU SON OF A BITCH

##vote: Serah

Ooh la de da look at me voting for an inactive. I'm contributing and being helpful!

I have 1 vote for doing smurf all and you have 1 vote for being useful. Guess being a good player and a valuable member of the town counts for bugger all around here

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Noctis View Post
    God damnit, this really sucks. All I want to do is never post in this game again and some selfish asshole has still got their vote on me. What the hell has mafia come to when an innocent FF character can't make zero contributions without having the weight of one whole vote hanging around their neck like a proverbial albatross?

I can't even be bothered to go back one page and check who it was to vote for them in vengeance.
    You should be in your own game first, then you won't get voted on.

##Unvote: Rikku
    ##Vote: Sazh

He still hasn't posted yet right? Either way this game needs more young maidens and less grumpy old men.

Everyone's equally valuable at this stage of the game!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rikku View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Quistis View Post
    Re, Neggi. Ruf yna oui dutyo?
    E ys famm, Xiecdec. Ruf yna oui?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Setzer View Post
    Hmm, anyone who doesn't speak English is obviously evil, right?

##Vote: Rikku

She obviously admitted she was mafia in that inane babble!
    Zicd palyica E ys tevvanahd tuach'd sayh E ys ajem!

##Vote: Setzer

Hu, ed sayhc oui'na aqudel.
    Aqudel ec zicd uha n yfyo vnus anudel.

The Al bhed speak could be a bluff because we all know how stupid it would be to have a quirk as mafia and obviously no mafia would use an annoying quirk but she would know that we know so she is obviously mafia. /vizzini

Sazh already has a vote so that's...two? Sorry I'm sick so I'm not the keenest on making lists right now while reading Walking Dead comics (translated into wutainese obviously).

I guess I should vote too. I don't like wakka because he is gross and talks about his balls and stuff and it hurts my innocent and artistic young eyes.

##vote: Wakka

Biggs (4) - Galuf, Cid, Laguna, Serah (my vote)
    Rikku (3) - Rydia, Setzer, Refia
    Sazh (2) - Kain, Quistis
    Cid (1) - Wedge
    Laguna (1) - Yuffie
    Galuf (1) - Wakka
    Quina (1) - Penelo
    Relm (1) - Faris
    Setzer (1) - Rikku
    Serah (1) - Noctis (Hey sexy )
    Noctis (0) - Serah

I do not want Rikku being lynched for speaking Al-bhed, she is at least here.
    ##unvote: Noctis
    ##vote: Biggs

God damn it more votes since my tally.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Relm View Post
    I guess I should vote too. I don't like wakka because he is gross and talks about his balls and stuff and it hurts my innocent and artistic young eyes.

##vote: Wakka
    Playing hard to get wont get a loli into Wakkas paradise.

Oh thank god for that. Thank you Serah, I can stop posting now. See you never, folks!