Page 110 of 137 FirstFirst ... 106090100104105106107108109110111112113114115116120130 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 2043

Thread: Anniversary Mafia Game Thread - The Final Day

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rikku View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Relm View Post
    Vote for whoever you want, I don't really care. You're not in this for the town anyway, you've made that perfectly clear. My proposal is the best one for the town from pretty much every possible outcome. anyone who would rather keep going after me based on the pants reasoning given so far, that not one person who is doing it has tried to explain, will be saying quite enough about themselves as it is. so even that benefits the town. I'm just that much of a kind hearted soul.
    I've pretty clearly stated that I'm only interested in helping the town and not part of some vendetta. You're the one not helping by saying 'vote for whoever you want, I don't really care'. That doesn't help at all.
    you're the one who said yourself you want people to vote for me because it would make you happy. other than that you've got nothing to go on, other than claiming you're a gunsmith and I've got a gun. You're lying. It helps with your agenda. that'll be proved either way. so

they'll hit him either way if he's that good of a townie. the only difference will be you'll have killed another townie in me so you'll be two down and the mafia will be in an even stronger position.

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

About 10 hours left guys.

THE PLAN IS AN AFTERTHOUGHT. I mean it'll be good fun and will solve all our issues but let's not make it The Thing.

We must all lynch Wakka. That is what we must do!

Damnit where is Leon or Balthier when I need them? They'd get it.

So Relm, if you think I'm lying, why not vote for me? Your vote should have been placed on me after my very first post if you indeed don't have a gun. Because if I'm not a gunsmith then I am a mafia and an enemy of the town.

Town, look at my posts and tell me if they are consistent with my role. Then ask yourself what aim I would have as a mafia to act as I am now. Don't look for what is suspicious, look for how a mafia would act to avoid suspicion. A mafia wavers. A mafia doesn't commit. A mafia tries to confuse. I am doing none of those things, but Relm is.

I have no idea what Luneth or Wakka are and for all I know Luneth could be on to something. But I'm not going to trust him when I have a result right in front of me that is not adding up with what Relm is saying. Please join me in lynching Relm and not worry about crazy capers or elaborate schemes.

You had me up until the point where you told me not to engage in crazy capers or elaborate schemes.

Honestly, Rikku, I'm warming to you. Maybe I was wrong. I don't know. But I dunno. I don't feel it on Relm. That Relm straight up refused to claim is less suspicious to me than Penelo instantly caving to you.

I also found Penelo's caving suspicious, but really it makes it between her and Wedge at this point and in an end game scenario I think the right decision will be made. That's why I laid off her after the claim.

From your perspective I can see the doubt, but I hope you can see from my perspective why I would want Relm out, assuming I'm telling the truth. And why I can't join you on Wakka today. Sorry bud.

What good would it do me to vote for you? Would you have suddenly run away screaming and apologised for the whole thing? no. You've got your agenda, and you're sticking to your guns (see what I did there)

also, don't try and put words in my mouth. I've never even floated the idea that you're a mafia. I've already stated on however many occasions that you're on your own agenda here, just like you were yesterday. I think it was the post after you voted for me, you came straight out and said "Vote for relm, it would make me very happy." Not "It will be good for the town", not "because she is a scum and I can prove it", do it for the good of your soul.

And don't get me wrong, I think you're lying very well. You picked a brilliant fake claim to make, one that is very hard to disprove. However, the town can disprove it, as well as gain however many other benefits, by not killing me and having me investigated instead. but it's up to them. Either waste me and gain nothing other than a happy Rikku, or investigate me, and potentially gain a ton of new, solid information and at least two, maybe three confirmed townies. It's not really that difficult of a choice to make, unless confirmed townies is bad for you.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Relm View Post
    Wedge investigates me and sends the results to faris, who posts them in the thread tomorrow. It's not exactly airship science.
    Do you rave? Every Wedge Report recipient is dead. The worst thing Wedge could possibly do to the town would be to send a report to the only townie we can trust. That looks like the move of a maf trying to get us to jump the gun on a maybe-SK in order to free up a night kill.

Send the sodding report to me if you are all scared of Faris dying. I'd laugh for approximately seven whole minutes if they killed me... right before I replaced back in as Cid.

That only works if the serial killer theory is true, Which I don't think it is. I'd sooner buy that Wedge is not telling the truth then he's scum rather than an SK, but that's just me. and like I said to Rikku, if Faris is that good of a townie then what makes you think the mafia are going to let her live tonight anyway? She could very well go down for a number of reasons. But like I said, assuming Faris and Wedge are telling the truth, like me, this is the only way for it to be proven.

Can we seriously cool it with the agenda crap? There is no hidden agenda. I will admit that I got a bit of a smile when I got Relm's results back but I never would go after a town player as part of some agenda. That's petty and I'm above it. Even Psychotic knows this. I would never vote for someone I didn't suspect of being mafia so drop it now or pay the price after the game is over.

Of course, if I'm mafia then all bets are off.

Please judge my actions as mafia/not mafia and not part of some personal agenda. That's not how I play this game and I will not continue to play this game if that keeps becomming an issue.

besides, even if Faris is going to die, if wedge sends the report and she does, well, the mafia have to be just as afraid of wedge as they do the town so he'll get his. and I'll get lynched tomorrow and prove I was not lying. Like I said, if Faris is such a danger there's no promise she'll stay alive tonight anyway. In the best case scenario, however, the town stands far more to gain from doing this than from doing anything else. Anyone trying to dispute that is full of it.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rikku View Post
    Can we seriously cool it with the agenda crap? There is no hidden agenda. I will admit that I got a bit of a smile when I got Relm's results back but I never would go after a town player as part of some agenda. That's petty and I'm above it. Even Psychotic knows this. I would never vote for someone I didn't suspect of being mafia so drop it now or pay the price after the game is over.

Of course, if I'm mafia then all bets are off.

Please judge my actions as mafia/not mafia and not part of some personal agenda. That's not how I play this game and I will not continue to play this game if that keeps becomming an issue.
    james biggs is back

and this time

IT'S PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Luneth View Post
    Send the sodding report to me if you are all scared of Faris dying.
    No, I need you alive. For one more day, at least.

If I were Wedge, I'd take no action tonight, and then start sending reports to whoever I think is mafia. If my hypothesis on the nature of Wedge's role is right, there is no SK, there's a town-aligned nightkiller: Wedge himself.