Page 126 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2676106116120121122123124125126127128129130131132136 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 2043

Thread: Anniversary Mafia Game Thread - The Final Day

Well that all makes sense now.

I will commend you for the Tracker claim. Had us all going for quite a while!

Now we have a choice, town. 3 mafia left, 2 on one team, 1 on the other. Killing off one of the teams will get us one fewer night kill, but will keep the other team stronger. Personally I favor lynching Penelo today because Prostitute is a more dangerous role than Godfather at this point.

Also, let's just go with my plan, shall we? Let's get this over with for Town. We've been at it for over a week.

##Vote: Penelo

Wait, you tried to kill Luneth twice? Do you mean last night and the night before? How did he survive?

He's an Armored Bodyguard, is he not? That means he's bulletproof.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rikku View Post
    Well that all makes sense now.

I will commend you for the Tracker claim. Had us all going for quite a while!

Now we have a choice, town. 3 mafia left, 2 on one team, 1 on the other. Killing off one of the teams will get us one fewer night kill, but will keep the other team stronger. Personally I favor lynching Penelo today because Prostitute is a more dangerous role than Godfather at this point.
    I'm also in favor of lynching Penelo, but I want to flush out her partner, or Faris' too.

If her partner is Cid, then we don't really have a chance of flushing anything. However it can be that slippery Leon or even Luneth could be playing us all for shmucks.

Faris, who were your mafia partners?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Faris View Post
    He's an Armored Bodyguard, is he not? That means he's bulletproof.
    That's what he's claimed his role is

If her partner is Cid, then we don't really have a chance of flushing anything. However it can be that slippery Leon or even Luneth could be playing us all for shmucks.
    This is what is worrying me

Yes, in fact, if his role acted as he said, he would have died and Faris would have survived (being bulletproof).

Yup, that's what I said when Faris said he thought Luneth protected Cid

Well, my role is useless against Luneth since he already claimed a role that likely has a gun. As I said yesterday, it's a clever claim and he is a clever guy.

The good news is that we have two scum to lynch so the day won't be wasted. But it would be nice to wrap this up soon.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Look at you guys all getting along! It warms my heart. :mog:

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Faris, who were your mafia partners?
    The Framer, Ninja, and Poisoner.

However, I should also say that I am suspicious of Leon, too. He kept trying to make it look like Penelo's claim that I was a serial killer could be a fact even though I have two confirmed cops confirming me as a townie.

So the other team had Godfather, Grifter, Prostitute, and ???.

Ninja and Poisoner on the same team is kind of odd. Both of them would escape my role, yet all three of Godfather, Grifter, Prostitute would have guns.

Are you lying to us?