Page 127 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2777107117121122123124125126127128129130131132133 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 2043

Thread: Anniversary Mafia Game Thread - The Final Day

I feel lied to

Do you think I'm lying? I can only lie for so long, and I can't win this game for my team when I'm at a severe disadvantage at this point. I'm only offering to help Town win asap. We shall help each other find that unknown final member of the rival mafia, lynch Penelo, and I can take out the other mafia tonight. Tomorrow, I will graciously accept my fate, and Town will earn victory.

Fine, who do you think her partner is?

I don't know. It's either Cid, or Leon most likely. But considering Cid has stayed inactive for the past couple days, I'm inclined to believe it's Leon.

When you didn't kill Luneth the first time, why didn't you go after someone else?

I don't understand this question. both attempts were not made in consecutive nights.

Nights 3 and 6 were the attempts to kill Luneth.

I'll let you guys sort this out. I'm fine with lynching Faris or Penelo. If I had to choose I'd probably pick Penelo since killing the roleblocker will free up Wedge and myself to try and find the last scumbag.

I would like to hear from Leon and Luneth on the possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Faris View Post
    I don't understand this question. both attempts were not made in consecutive nights.

Nights 3 and 6 were the attempts to kill Luneth.
    So who was your kill last night?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Faris View Post
    My attempt to kill Cid failed, either because I was roleblocked, or Luneth decided to protect him last night.
    That should answer your question, Rikku.

Thank you for being so helpful, Faris. It may buy you another day.

I will have to sleep on this, but I won't be hurt if you guys want to majority lynch Penelo or Faris while I'm gone.

Day 10 will be the real critical day. So why beat around the bush for it?

I KNEW it!

I'm at work right now so can't contribute much but will think it all over

The thought occurs that we need to find out which mafia has 2 and which has 1.

Ok, so I came here today expecting a speedlynch against Penelo, and I'm glad I didn't see that, we need time to talk and think this through. The openness of Faris kinda threw me off, either she is seriously accepting defeat, and simply wants to take the other mafia down and end this, or she is in the mafia with the extra member and is hoping to keep her buddy alive by taking one for the team.
    As I said yesterday, I'm fairly comfortable with Wedge's innocence, but other than him, I'm not sure who else to trust.

Looking at the mafiascum wiki, it doesn't appear that the Body Guard is bulletproof, just that they can take a hit (and in this case retaliate), which means Luneth's lack of death needs to be explained.
    If Faris is telling the truth, I'm not sure what caused Luneth not to die on night 3 (or why Luneth was targeted on that night, seriously, why target the inactive Luneth over anyone else?), but I know that I protected Luneth on Night 6, as I figured he'd be an obvious target for any killer.
    Last night I am of the opinion that Wedge was the one who was roleblocked which would explain why Rikku got no message.
    This would mean that Faris was not roleblocked, which raises the question as to why Cid did not die. It is possible that I was targeted by Faris last night, as I protected myself. If this is the case, why is Faris lying about targeting Cid? Heck, why target Cid? He hasn't voted, what threat is he to the mafia?

In case I didn't make it obvious I'm the backup doctor, or more specifically a Faith Healer turned real Doctor, I'm not sure how great a job I've done, but at least I didn't die on the first night

See, this is why I am 'inactive' I sit here for more than three hours and there's no one here.
    Fortunately I'll be up early tomorrow and should easily be able to contribute more before day end.