Page 131 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3181111121125126127128129130131132133134135136137 LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 2043

Thread: Anniversary Mafia Game Thread - The Final Day

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Wedge View Post
    The only thing that bothers me is that Faris claimed that Galuf targeted both Quistis and Cid, but how would he know? There has to be a way to tell this. Could Cid be a tracker for the mafia?
    That's because Galuf and I were on the same team along with Setzer and Wakka. We worked together prior to his death in Night 3, so I knew who he had targeted to poison. I have managed to "predict" Quistis sudden death in Night 2 when I said Galuf targeted her, and "saved" Cid with Rydia's help when I said he targeted her on the night of his death.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Luneth View Post
    Oh alright then.

Faris... Agent Proto... you are being rewarded for being a good player in this game. You have one last act. Don't fail us now.
    It's quite an honor to hear this from you.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Faris View Post
    The only thing that bothers me is that Faris claimed that Galuf targeted both Quistis and Cid, but how would he know? There has to be a way to tell this. Could Cid be a tracker for the mafia?
    That's because Galuf and I were on the same team along with Setzer and Wakka. We worked together prior to his death in Night 3, so I knew who he had targeted to poison. I have managed to "predict" Quistis sudden death in Night 2 when I said Galuf targeted her, and "saved" Cid with Rydia's help when I said he targeted her on the night of his death.
    It doesn't make sense for you to sell out your own team mate on day 2 by bringing attention to his activities.

Told you I'd be back in the morning, but damn, you give me only until Jiro wakes up to post, read and answer questions.

You would go to bed just as I wake up!

I knew there was another protective role in play, I just wasn't sure who it was. Can you help put the puzzle together by telling us who you protected each night?
    I'm at work, so I don't have my notes, but apart from that protect on Luneth on night 6, I protected Wedge on night 2, and myself most other nights.
    I also missed night 1 because of uni/work.

I agree with the lynching of Penelo today and Faris tomorrow, but the last person to go will be a tough choice.
    It's down to Cid, Luneth, Rikku and me. None of us can completely prove our innocence, we just have to go with who we think it could be.
    Cid seems like the easiest choice to me, his lack of replacement or modkill implies activity, yet he's obviously not here. Either he's a terrible townie (we know he can post, we've seen it), or he's scum who has played the least interesting survival tactic (hell, maybe he's a survivor).

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Leon View Post
    It's down to Cid, Luneth, Rikku and me. None of us can completely prove our innocence, we just have to go with who we think it could be.
    1. Always rule yourself out. You know you're not scum.
    2. Never completely 100% trust anyone. Although it seems to me very very likely that Wedge is town... what if? Imagine that he is mafia. What does that explain? What can't be explained? Work from there.

Already submitted my night action as I'm going to bed soon and don't want to hold things up!

Well I put forward my thoughts on Wedge being scum earlier. He may be some sort of mafia whisperer or something. That would be a mindsmurf of a role...
    Luneth being scum is the usual frightening possibility that no one wants to believe. He's going to lead us to victory or our doom.
    Rikku's gunsmith call can't be confirmed, but it seems less suspicious than Cid's inactivity.
    True, I know I'm not scum, but I can't definitively prove it. I think I try to be too objective in this game

As I said before Cid is the easiest choice, though it does feel too easy. I think our chances of winning are better if we pick Cid, but I'd prefer a reveal where Cid wasn't mafia, and someone else were. The mystery and suspense is much more exciting.

If we all get our night actions in ASAP, it may be possible for Jiro to start the next day quite quickly after this one ends.

No, absolutely consider me being scum. I want to know people's thoughts on me and what I've done. Partially so I can clear up or clarify anything outstanding issues, and partially so I can judge their own intentions!

But judge me on what I do, not who I am. I will freely admit I am smurfing haunted by the prospect of Rikku being mafia, but that's because of who she is. Because, if she is, what the smurf can I do to prove it? He's smashed home the Gunsmith role, but then, he's capable of faking that to an intelligent extent. Though I'm really only posting this so I can come back and say I TOLD YOU SO OMG!!! if it really happens. He'd smurfing deserve his victory, I tell you that.

I like how my pronouns shifted during that paragraph

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rikku View Post
    Leon, usually Faith Healers cannot protect themselves. How do you explain your actions?
    Sorry, missed this, I was a faith healer. I got upgraded

I wish I was good enough to be the last mafia in this situation. Though I think it would be even more badass if I had some weak town role like Hider and just BS'd my way through Gunsmith to trap the mafia left and right.

I personally believe Luneth because he, like me, enjoys being town way more than mafia and he would not have stayed up late and made all those damn posts if he was mafia.

Is that too meta a reason? I mainly believe him since he was the first one to propose the two mafia scenario and suggest Faris as a Godfather. I guess that would have been easier to figure out if he actually knew it for a fact, but why call attention to it? Before that we were all clueless about the total amount of mafia and really bought into Faris's claim.

In order of likelihood I think the last mafia is:

Cid
    Leon
    Luneth
    Wedge

Honestly if Wedge has some phony baloney whispering mafia role then my brains will be thoroughly scrambled.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

[M] Penelo (4) - Faris, Rikku, Luneth, Penelo
    [M] Faris (1) - Penelo

[M] Penelo was a Mafia Prostitute played by Formalhaut. Nice job! Sorry for the lack of flavour :mog:

Get your night actions in if you haven't already. I'll be jumping on Stiltz to check and then we'll get underway asap!

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Day dawns. Did you all make the right decisions? We can only hope.

[M] Rikku was a Gunsmith played by Cim, replaced by Del Murder.

[M] Cid was a Jailkeeper played by Denmark, replaced by Kalilung.

The following are left alive: [M] Wedge, [M] Faris, [M] Luneth, [M] Leon.

This is the Final Day. Make your peace. Good luck.

It's Luneth.

He should have died on Night 3 when I first targeted him. If his role as Armored Bodyguard is true, he would have been protecting someone, not protecting himself. Seeing as Cid did not turn up mafia as I had hoped, Luneth should be that other mafia besides myself.