Page 132 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3282112122126127128129130131132133134135136137 LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 2043

Thread: Anniversary Mafia Game Thread - The Final Day

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

With the four players left, three of you must decide who to lynch. The day will contain 24 hours.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Looks like this is it then. It's been decided yesterday that I will give myself up today.

*hands herself over to Stiltzkin*

Make it so.

But not before I make my final vote.

##Vote: Luneth

I feel like the whole town is weighing heavily on my shoulders. Faris, I understand how you feel and I appreciate all you've done for town, but you are a Mafia Godfather and today you have to go

##Vote: Faris

Also Leon, what do you say to Penelo selling you out like you're a scum doctor or something? Are you really going to take it lying down? What say you? Tell me.

Actually, on second thought, there is no rush today. I will wait until Leon answers me

##Unvote: Faris

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

[M] Luneth (1) - Faris
    [M] Faris (0) - Wedge

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Wedge View Post
    Also Leon, what do you say to Penelo selling you out like you're a scum doctor or something? Are you really going to take it lying down? What say you? Tell me.
    I take it that you're referring to these?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Penelo View Post
    Seriously though, you should go ahead and investigate Leon. Something not quite right about him. He pipes in from time to time, then he disappears. He's only been active during the last few days, as if he's scum building up to the finale.
    Don't know about you, but Leon has some explaining to do. Out of all of the remaining players, besides the obvious scum Faris and me, Leon is looking decidedly more suspicious for me.
    Leon over here has fooled you all. That's all I'm going to say.

I mean, I could be reeeeally mean to my friend, but while I may be Mafia, I'm not totally scum. I'll just let you guys to figure it out for yourselves.
    Trust me, Leon isn't being honest.
    Oh why not. Sorry Leon, Faris isn't the only betrayer in the Mafia:

##UNVOTE: [M] Faris

##VOTE: [M] Leon
    Welp, times up for me. Have to say, I've been more relevant in this game that I was in XII to be sure

Oh, and I know I shouldn't really be saying this and I'd have screwed him over (It's just a game, why not end with a last flourish) but Leon? You know what to do.

Bye guys!
    That's the mafia trying to get the doctor lynched.
    I don't have any proof, and it could be a double-bluff, but I thought it was a pretty obvious lie to throw attention onto me.
    I've done a pretty dismal job of protecting the town, but I've done my best.
    Hindsight is a bitch xD

Yes, Leon! It is a lie. She said those things for a reason though. She has a partner she's protecting.

So is it you, or Luneth? xD

No, it's not me Leon, I'm not nearly strategically minded to carry this caper off.

We live or die by our actions right now. In all probability we will die, but there is one glimmer of hope Leon, and I'm gambling that it's with you.

Why is this the final day? We have two scum left?

Unless we only have the one? I don't know if I can choose between Leon and Wedge. Maybe we DO only have one scum left. Could there have been a Death Miller in the mafia team? What? None of this makes any sense. I am officially mindsmurfed. Well done, Jiro.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Faris View Post
    It's Luneth.

He should have died on Night 3 when I first targeted him. If his role as Armored Bodyguard is true, he would have been protecting someone, not protecting himself. Seeing as Cid did not turn up mafia as I had hoped, Luneth should be that other mafia besides myself.
    Nice try. But why kill Luneth, of all people? She didn't bloody post anything until I showed up on Day 5/6 (can't remember when) And why would not dying make me mafia? If I AM mafia, I'd have to be the Godfather as they are nightkill immune, and we've taken one out and you've told us you're the other. If your story is true, I can only assume I was protected, which can be true of mafia or non-mafia.

Did you also receive a moderately creepy rep message from Formalhaut?

Uh Death Miller that flipped as mafia but wasn't actually mafia, that should read. Thus each team would have 3 members. Maybe that was the Grifter's true role - to make someone who died seem to be mafia - and Penelo lied?

I didn't look at it but yes xD