Page 133 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3383113123127128129130131132133134135136137 LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 2043

Thread: Anniversary Mafia Game Thread - The Final Day

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Wedge View Post
    We live or die by our actions right now. In all probability we will die, but there is one glimmer of hope Leon, and I'm gambling that it's with you.
    I'm just hoping you're not a mafia whisperer.
    If I assume you're not, then we can try to win this together, but if you are then I can come back and say how right I was.

I am not the mafia whisper, I have been cleared by 2 cops and a gunsmith.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro View Post
    With the four players left, three of you must decide who to lynch. The day will contain 24 hours.
    So it has to be unanimous?

I have no compelling reason to vote for anyone that's not Faris given that he's claimed Godfather.

Leon I can no longer turn a blind eye to the fact that it was Luneth that started the whole speedlynch bandwagon against Biggs. You can go look yourself, Luneth posts in the game thread that Psychotic is saying to lynch Biggs who at the time had only one vote on him, my vote! Everyone else had there vote on me or Setzer and then all of a sudden it was "we must do what paul tells us to do!!!" and the whole mafia team jumps right on and lynches Biggs. Relm, Penelo, and Luneth. It's always bothered me but Rikku seemed to accept Luneth's explanation and I was looking to Rikku for leadership

I am not the mafia whisper, I have been cleared by 2 cops and a gunsmith.
    I forgot about the investigations on you, I was only thinking of the messages you've sent.
    Well.

Leon I can no longer turn a blind eye to the fact that it was Luneth that started the whole speedlynch bandwagon against Biggs. You can go look yourself, Luneth posts in the game thread that Psychotic is saying to lynch Biggs who at the time had only one vote on him, my vote! Everyone else had there vote on me or Setzer and then all of a sudden it was "we must do what paul tells us to do!!!" and the whole mafia team jumps right on and lynches Biggs. Relm, Penelo, and Luneth. It's always bothered me but Rikku seemed to accept Luneth's explanation and I was looking to Rikku for leadership
    I can agree with this. I found the fact that they were constantly agreeing with each other concerning xD

Also, Luneth fought the town to lynch Relm, someone who had a landslide of evidence against her for Wakka who was not really didn't have anything. He had a secret agenda to keep Relm alive and kill the other mafia faction members.

Well the question is, if I was this mafia mastermind, why would I get my entire team to speed lynch someone? Kind of gives the game away, no?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Luneth View Post
    Uh Death Miller that flipped as mafia but wasn't actually mafia, that should read. Thus each team would have 3 members. Maybe that was the Grifter's true role - to make someone who died seem to be mafia - and Penelo lied?
    They all felt right. Especially post death, but who knows.
    If it is the case, who?

[M] Galuf - Killed, Night 3 - Mafia Poisoner - Explains the Apothecary and crazy night kills.
    [M] Relm - Lynched, Day 6 - Mafia Grifter - Would be the one to 'grift' them.
    [M] Wakka - Lynched, Day 7 - Mafia Framer - Shauna played both Framer and Ninja, seems like too much of a coincidence.
    [M] Setzer - Killed, Night 5 - Mafia Ninja - Killed Noctis (unless the poison got him) - Shauna played both Framer and Ninja
    [M] Blank - Lynched, Day 4 - Mafia Godfather - Means that Noctis was wrong
    [M] Penelo - Lynched, Day 8 - Mafia Prostitute - Explains roleblocking

They're all sorta plausible, and this is just off the top of my head here, but they all seem to have an 'alibi' xD

Well the question is, if I was this mafia mastermind, why would I get my entire team to speed lynch someone? Kind of gives the game away, no?
    To answer this without metagaming... double-bluff?

Because you are Psychotic, the master mind and you did it, you convinced a whole town that what you did was reasonable. You even convinced a cop (albeit and insane one) to jump right on.

Do Leon, it is more than likely I am going to die tonight, and there is a good possibility that you are mafia and I have guessed wrong, but if you are not mafia, if you are the doctor we can lynch Luneth right now and then tomorrow, if we are not night killed (that will be your department) we can vote Faris and win with town.

I wouldn't do something like that, because it's stupid. Double bluff? Ruse to fool the town? Why? Why on earth would it be worth the risk of outing the entire team? I'm somewhat perplexed you think I'd play that badly. That wouldn't be a master mind, that would be the stupidest move in mafia history. It was reasonable to lynch Biggs, and I stand by that. The mafia clearly bandwagoned because they thought it was funny. Or alternatively, to use against me in the future. Like you're doing now.

Why would you lynch me and not Faris?

##vote: Faris

by the way. The man has claimed scum. I am not scum.