Page 134 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3484114124128129130131132133134135136137 LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 2043

Thread: Anniversary Mafia Game Thread - The Final Day

No Luneth, I don't think you play badly, I think you are playing awesomely to win. A strategic mastermind.

Why lynch me today and Faris tomorrow? You know 100% Faris is scum. You suspect I'm scum but do you KNOW? Would you risk it? Please don't lose this for us by doing something crazy. If you are so set on me being scum, lynch Faris today and then me tomorrow. I have my own plan. I think that, if there are two scum, I think Wedge is the scum. And I'm going to predict who he kills. And I'm going to kill Wedge, die in the process, and Leon will be the last man standing.

Is that why you want me dead so badly, Wedge? When all logic and reason screams Faris?

I could vote Faris today and I actually put my vote on her, but then we would either be dead before morning or if we could block the mafia attack and be right here pointing fingers at each other. This way I'm pointing the finger now, so that if by the off we get to tomorrow we know exactly what to do, which is lynch Faris and win for town.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

The lynch doesn't require a "unanimous" decision of course but in order to speed lynch you all have to agree.

Sorry for any inconvenience

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

actually what the hell am I saying? I'm not buying into this. The host says there is no tomorrow. If that's true then there is only one scum. I'm sticking with my theory. You probably are town.

Faris has claimed mafia. It's Faris.

If you want to go ahead and lynch me despite someone else openly claiming to be mafia, on the last day, then the town truly deserved to lose.

We could lynch me and then watch as hilarity ensues and the two remaining killing factions have to decide if they are going to shoot each other, or shoot the last townie.
    Knowing that if they pick the townie, the other killer will likely pick them xD

Penelo made it very clear that she had a partner, but I don't believe it is Leon, I feel she was trying to incriminate him to save her real partner, and you're the only one left.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Leon View Post
    We could lynch me and then watch as hilarity ensues and the two remaining killing factions have to decide if they are going to shoot each other, or shoot the last townie.
    Knowing that if they pick the townie, the other killer will likely pick them xD
    Faris is the Godfather so it wouldn't work If there are two mafia, it probably is Wedge, and he'd be a Mafia Whisperer. Faris would win

We could do that, would it benefit town, or just make a spectacular mess on the floor?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Wedge View Post
    Penelo made it very clear that she had a partner, but I don't believe it is Leon, I feel she was trying to incriminate him to save her real partner, and you're the only one left.
    So you believe her when she says she has a partner, but not when she says it's Leon?

Come on now. Be reasonable. You can't just pick and choose when you want to believe her. Penelo was clearly trying to mess with our heads. I'm ignoring all of what she said. I trust my own deductions, not someone who was going to die and being a jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Luneth View Post
    actually what the hell am I saying? I'm not buying into this. The host says there is no tomorrow. If that's true then there is only one scum. I'm sticking with my theory. You probably are town.

If you want to go ahead and lynch me despite someone else openly claiming to be mafia, on the last day, then the town truly deserved to lose.
    There is no tomorrow because there is only a glimmer of hope for town to win and it's fading fast. If we all agree to lynch Faris and do so then night comes and the mafia takes out one of us then in the morning there will be two left which is not enough for a majority vote, so then following night, Mafia wins.

But, I will lay my cards on the table. I think there is one mafia or else it'd be impossible for this to be the last day. Given that Faris is claimed, I know it is her.

If I get to do night actions, I will protect either myself or Leon. I will flip a coin to decide who. And then tomorrow, if we are all still here, I will vote for Wedge. You may vote for me if you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Wedge View Post

There is no tomorrow because there is only a glimmer of hope for town to win and it's fading fast. If we all agree to lynch Faris and do so then night comes and the mafia takes out one of us then in the morning there will be two left which is not enough for a majority vote, so then following night, Mafia wins.
    And if we don't lynch Faris, we know she can and will take a shot, and we'll definitely be in that position anyway.

I have a meeting in 10 minutes so I won't be able to post for some time, so I just want to say if it DOES turn out there is just Faris left, or if Faris and Wedge are mafia, I CALLED IT! I genuinely could understand lynching me tomorrow, if there is even a tomorrow. It'd be wrong, but I could understand. Today, in the face of an all but confirmed mafia? Me, over that? I am baffled.

Honestly, Wedge, if you are mafia, you deserve to win. Both you and Faris do, really. You have both played very well. The town has made many mistakes and deserves to be where we are.

I think Leon is definitely town and the last hope. My life in his hands. Good luck.

But, I will lay my cards on the table. I think there is one mafia or else it'd be impossible for this to be the last day.
    This is your clouded interpretation of what Jiro stated. Your interpretation conflicts with the facts that we know, and you're too smart not to know this too.

There were two deaths last night. This means there are two killing factions.
    I know I did not kill last night, I was a selfish self-protecting bastard and Rikku paid for that.
    We know that Faris is the Godfather (evident by the roleclaim and the innocent result found by cops), and therefore is responsible for one death last night.
    We know Wedge has been confirmed by multiple cops a number of times, and that people have received reports from him (could still be scum, but he's either a mafian and can kill, or he is not a killer at all).
    And that leaves you, we've been told you can kill, but only if the person you're protecting is killed, either that or you're scum.

Regardless of what alignments we all have, you're wrong to think that there's only one killing faction left. How could you not see that? I personally don't think you missed it.