Page 13 of 137 FirstFirst ... 378910111213141516171819233363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Anniversary Mafia Game Thread - The Final Day

Hmm. So it's 5-5. Whelp, you guys better come out and play.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Vote tallies are now current, kupo! :mog: Gosh things move fast~

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Smurf you Leila Vote counts are now current as of Leila's post. :mog:

I have no issue with taking out a one-voter, but I fail to see why they should be taken out instead of an inactive player.

Killing a town on Day 1 saves mafia one more night's work. How often does stringing up inactives work out? I'd rather like to see people fighting to see who gets killed Day 1 instead of everyone agreeing on someone who doesn't/can't argue and then not posting.

Anyone want to help me hang Setzer or do I have to pick a more controversial target?

Too many damn players in this game.

My vote is now boring so I will make it interesting.

##Unvote: Biggs
    ##Vote: Setzer

Voting inactives is ok strategy, but usually the 100% inactives are not scum, just people without time. The true scum are the ones who make 1-3 posts, keeping active but under the radar.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Yuffie View Post
    Anyone want to help me hang Setzer or do I have to pick a more controversial target?
    I'm on board with you Yuffs. Let's light this place up.

Yuffie, you say that as if we lynching an active member day one actually gives the potential to yield better results. I don't believe it does. What do you have that makes you think Setzer is mafia?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Yuffie View Post
    Killing a town on Day 1 saves mafia one more night's work. How often does stringing up inactives work out? I'd rather like to see people fighting to see who gets killed Day 1 instead of everyone agreeing on someone who doesn't/can't argue and then not posting.

Looks like it's time to argue.

All I'm saying is that there is little to no point in going after a one-voter for any reason that an inactive wouldn't qualify for.

As for stringing up inactives, it has worked before. I fail to see the whole mafia=active theory that had always existed. If we're going for someone known for relative silence, whether it be a one-voter or an inactive, we shouldn't be reasoning as why one's behavior would be more suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    Voting inactives is ok strategy, but usually the 100% inactives are not scum, just people without time. The true scum are the ones who make 1-3 posts, keeping active but under the radar.
    I fail to see how this applies. If someone doesn't have time to play, their allegiance is irrelevant to their inactivity.

##unvote:
    ##vote: Galuf

Three posts, 1 vote, piled on an inactive. If we're going for someone who at least showed up and hoping people who will not make it will be replaced he is a much better choice than Setzer.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Stiltzkin View Post
    I'm just too fast for you.

I'm sorry about the edit, I didn't know. Really really sorry about the picture, I feel embarassed. < trying to find an embarrassed smiley, bugger it. And sorry I've been inactive! I don't have a lot of time today and there's so many new posts, you guys should make a 48 hour day. But I'm done apologizing now and hopefully won't have to anymore!

##vote: Galuf

He was the first person to bandwagon in the game when there were plenty of other inactive to vote for too.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Leila View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Stiltzkin View Post
    I'm just too fast for you.
    These innuendos are awesome.

BAH Serah got there before me. See, not editing!