Page 23 of 137 FirstFirst ... 31317181920212223242526272829334373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anniversary Mafia Game Thread - The Final Day

Vote: Penelo

Penelo is too cute, I think we need less cute maidens to distract away from me.

Just checking in to say that I'm here, and to apologize for being a crappy player who forgets that their even playing :/
    Fortunately work isn't very busy at the moment, so I'm going to catch up on everything I've missed since I posted yesterday and give my thoughts on it all.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

So

Yuffie

Yuffster

The Big Y

What reward is provided to thee whereupon there are a largety of insta-votes?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Yuffie View Post
    I see a lot of activity and not a lot of voting. I vote because of the users. If you're not voting, you're part of a machine crushing down on us.

The machine. Bringing people together since 2001.

What is this....? Am I the only one who's sane here?

Why do people post that they just got here and need to read before they can say something? Don't post without your comprehensive insights from being absent Day 1.

##unvote: Yuffie
    ##vote: Leila

Why are you just listening to Noctis? And why did you vote Yuffie? Not that I mind because she's a meanySHORTS but just wanna make sure!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Leila View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Noctis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Leila View Post
    ##Vote Yuffie
    What's your angle here? Stop it at once.
    Yes sir... ##Unvote
    Is that valid? I don't even

So

Yuffie

Yuffster

The Big Y

What reward is provided to thee whereupon there are a largety of insta-votes?
    It's Christmas for everyone.

Nice picture, Kain.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Blank View Post
    Why are you just listening to Noctis?
    Doesn't really require an answer, does it? :goofy:

Why do people post that they just got here and need to read before they can say something? Don't post without your comprehensive insights from being absent Day 1.
    i'm going to guess it's got something to do with the raging hard-on most people around here have for inactivity and anyone who is inactive is in some way shape or form scum, in the mafia form and any other use of the word you care to choose from and therefore feel pressured into posting I'M HERE I'M HERE just so that some tit doesn't start going "x is inactive lets blame them for everything that's gone wrong "

Yeah, being absent from Day 1 meant you lead a busy life outside of this game and was lucky enough to have made it this far! There's no need to catch up on Day 1 sheenanigans. Just know that Sazh, a daytime vigilante, was killed, and Laguna, a doctor, was killed last night.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Relm View Post
    i'm going to guess it's got something to do with the raging hard-on most people around here have for inactivity and anyone who is inactive is in some way shape or form scum, in the mafia form and any other use of the word you care to choose from and therefore feel pressured into posting I'M HERE I'M HERE just so that some tit doesn't start going "x is inactive lets blame them for everything that's gone wrong "
    I would rep this post were repping a mafia thing.

who hasn't posted today? Game's been up for an hour, time for a witch hunt!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Relm View Post
    I would rep this post were repping a mafia thing.

who hasn't posted today? Game's been up for an hour, time for a witch hunt!
    Quina is still oddly suspicious. Maybe we hurt it's feeling talking about how ugly and disgusting it is.

Well, the night events blow my plan out of the water, but there is a chance I might spark some thought in someone else:

Early last round, there was a quick pileup on Rikku for being annoying; Now, from a townie's perspective, it doesn't really matter who gets lynched in the absence of any evidence, since someone had to get killed by the town. Why, then, would a townie jump to another player's defence? It's an unspockulatory move, since there's no logical reason to do so, only an emotional one. If Rikku was mafia, though, it would be smart for other mafia members, who know each other, to try to prevent her from being lynched.

The problem is that it was Laguna who started the argument against voting for Rikku, and he's a townie.

Thought the second:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Cid View Post
    I don't want to start a Day 1 attempt at scumhunting until the majority of participants have posted. Day 1 is always a troutshow of jokeposting anyway. But I'll be back later to see if I can pick up on anything.
    Here we are on Day 2 with nothing but circumstantial evidence. Well, here's some more: Who could be confident of having something to go on at the start of Day 2? Only the cop. Even with a failed investigation, the cop would know there was someone trustworthy.

Now, put yourself in the position of the mafia. Imagine that you and you alone have to make decisions for the mafia. Who would you have killed? What did Laguna do or say that would make him look dangerous to the mafia? smurf all. No, if I were making decisions for the mafia, I'd go after the one person who's given any indication, however subtle, that he may be the cop.

No hit was placed on Cid.

So, it is safe to say that Cid is not the cop. What purpose would a townie have in trying to plant a red herring? To get killed in round 1? I think not. However, a Mafioso could easily try to plant the "I'm a cop" notion in the heads of the townies, knowing that he is safe from being taken out by the Mafia.

##Vote: Cid

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Quistis View Post
    Current vote count:
    [M] Sazh (5) - Kain, Quistis, Refia, Rydia, SELFVOTE
    [M] Quina (4) - Quistis, Refia, Penelo, Serah, Setzer, Leila, SELFVOTE
    [M] Galuf (4) - Wakka, Serah, Blank, Laguna
    suspect mafia spread out their votes

thus you have 2 or 3 mafia in the list. Of particular note is Galuf because you can narrow it down to 3 with Laguna a proven townie. Serah's vote hopping is bold for a mafia, but the "I will crusade inactives" is a good smokescreen. Blank bandwagoned the smurfer. Wakka Wakka.