Page 27 of 137 FirstFirst ... 71721222324252627282930313233374777127 ... LastLast

Thread: Anniversary Mafia Game Thread - The Final Day

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Serah View Post
    Wow, a lot of pages already, gotta read all this and eat dinner which means I'll have to read more when I'm done with dinner!

Will try to catch up be right back.
    Where's Relm and Kain when we need them? Paint us a slide show as narrated by Kain's sexy voice depicting the days events to catch us all up.

For most of us, usually voting is our only power (obvious this game is different), but that doesn't make it any less useful. A great way to get someone's attention, or to get discussion going is to add a little pressure with a vote.
    Spread your votes around, get a little variety going, get everyone defending themselves, others and their words. If we all vote more (with justification) we can build a better understanding of what others think, and their possible intentions, and look for patterns of voting.

Of course we don't have a lot of real information now, but now is the time to build that information by voting.
    And intelligent discussion of course, that's important too.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Noctis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Leon View Post
    IMO killing a good player like Del (who knows, maybe they guessed it was him, some people are good at that), would be more beneficial to the mafia than a weak hint of being a cop.
    While this is very true, certain players can be more effective than a cop. For example, Psychotic, a man many would consider to be EoFF's best ever mafia player. He actually has a better track record at finding scum in mafia games than cops do, and you can look up that curious statistic if you do not believe me! So why kill Del instead of Psychotic, a man who is surely worth a hundred Del Murders? A thousand, even!
    If they didn't pick Psy, are you saying, Psy is... is...

WE'RE ALL DOOMED!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

IMO killing a good player like Del (who knows, maybe they guessed it was him, some people are good at that), would be more beneficial to the mafia than a weak hint of being a cop.
    While this is very true, certain players can be more effective than a cop. For example, Psychotic, a man many would consider to be EoFF's best ever mafia player. He actually has a better track record at finding scum in mafia games than cops do, and you can look up that curious statistic if you do not believe me! So why kill Del instead of Psychotic, a man who is surely worth a hundred Del Murders? A thousand, even!
    If they didn't pick Psy, are you saying, Psy is... is...

WE'RE ALL DOOMED!
    Quick let's lynch him!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Refia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Serah View Post
    Wow, a lot of pages already, gotta read all this and eat dinner which means I'll have to read more when I'm done with dinner!

Will try to catch up be right back.
    Where's Relm and Kain when we need them? Paint us a slide show as narrated by Kain's sexy voice depicting the days events to catch us all up.

A great way to get someone's attention, or to get discussion going is to add a little pressure with a vote.
    One vote doesn't get my attention; I don't fear the town as much as I do the mafia. Mafia have a guaranteed townie hit every day now that the Doctor is gone, but we're wishy-washy and ineffectual so far.

Of course, the same would not be true of a mafia, only the town are a threat to them.

Only he would have such an incredible plan.
    CHECKMATE! >:{D

Another masterpiece by Relm! It correctly depicts how I view Yuffie today.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Faris View Post
    I thought you despised bandwagons, Faris!
    I'm pretty sure I don't see a bandwagon on Yuffie at the moment.
    You'll note that both I and Relm found Yuffie's vote-campaigning to be curious prior to your own move against her. 'tis a more subtle bandwagon than had we both voted for her, granted, but then this is a game of subtle acts.
    ##unvote: Blank ##vote: Faris

btw.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rydia View Post
    Of course, the same would not be true of a mafia, only the town are a threat to them.
    Oh now we all know that's not true. So why would you want us to think that?

Oh, I was only voting for her because she kept insisting we have to vote. It's simply my way to protest her way of thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rydia View Post
    A great way to get someone's attention, or to get discussion going is to add a little pressure with a vote.
    One vote doesn't get my attention; I don't fear the town as much as I do the mafia. Mafia have a guaranteed townie hit every day now that the Doctor is gone, but we're wishy-washy and ineffectual so far.

Now that I have your attention Rydia
    Do you really think what Cid said was a roleclaim? It just seems way too subtle a call to then make such drawn out conclusions from.

TALLY
    Blank (2) - Yuffie, Noctis, Leila
    Galuf (2) - Self, Kain
    Yuffie (1) - Leila, Faris
    Penelo (1) - Refia
    Leila (1) - Blank
    Cid (1) - Rydia
    Rydia (1) - Leon

I think I got it all current now.

Relm's masterpieces still fill a void of despair inside me.

Looks like your missing the vote on me from Noctis, Refia.

You missed Noctis vote for Faris. And my masterpieces outshine the likes of van gogh, monet and dali and deep down you know it.