Page 30 of 137 FirstFirst ... 102024252627282930313233343536405080130 ... LastLast

Thread: Anniversary Mafia Game Thread - The Final Day

Only a nincampoop like Wedge could so much be revealed within minutes! Thank you so much for enlightening us! We really do appreciate that your actions have told us so much more than hours of getting people to vote!

I don't consider my role key, the only thing it did was expose the Doctor. I am more than happy to play the fool if it brings down the Mafia.

We got things to work with. Yay!

Well just some initial thoughts, Serah strikes me as not scummy. I'm not quite sure why, but I'm not getting any bad vibes off her.

I'm not quite sure what to think of Wedge, but I'm thinking he's not scum either, it just seems strange such a jolly fellow would be scum, not to mention he role dropped pretty fast, which seems to be a sure fire to get the rope around these parts.

Whaaaaattttttt.

I'm not getting a lying vibe from Wedge. It's all just too crazy. If he just wanted to kamikaze to get Serah then he would have picked a better roleclaim. We really know nothing new except Wedge's roleclaim.

What IS that smiley...

Me and Wedge must be innocent. I know that I am innocent and it makes no sense for him to make that claim if he was mafia *nod*

Good gods.

Rydia, you almost all of your ideas are nonsense.

Does anybody understand the idea behind brainstorming? At all?

Of everyone so far, you seem the scummiest Rydia. But my reasoning is weak, it's only because of that weak cop role dropping idea. I really can't use that to justify a vote on the second sexiest girl around here.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Refia View Post
    Of everyone so far, you seem the scummiest Rydia. But my reasoning is weak, it's only because of that weak cop role dropping idea. I really can't use that to justify a vote on the second sexiest girl around here.
    Wait, is Tifa Playing?

Boy, that escalated quickly.

Let me check the game thread, I'll be back in a few with some input.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Wakka View Post
    Wait, is Tifa Playing?
    Tifa is hot, not sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Wakka View Post
    Wait, is Tifa Playing?
    Tifa is hot, not sexy.
    Well I know Fran isn't playing.
    Why would you want to vote for Rikku?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rydia View Post
    Does anybody understand the idea behind brainstorming? At all?
    it's only because of that weak cop role dropping idea.
    Well, that answers that question.

Well this is going nowhere fast. Gonna go play some vidya, bbs.