Page 37 of 137 FirstFirst ... 172731323334353637383940414243475787 ... LastLast

Thread: Anniversary Mafia Game Thread - The Final Day

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

I'm still confused on why Blank was targeted. Is it cause he voted galuf? Would someone explain. I'm a bit lost. I've looked back and I still don't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Serah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Faris View Post
    I'm back, and I want to talk a little about the Wedge/Serah debacle. As we know, Wedge, being the numbskull that he is, earlier accused Serah of being the cause of Laguna's death, as it was Serah that he sent out a report to for his investigation on Laguna. Serah may, or may not, have received the report, claims to have not received such a report. However, this may mean that one or both of them are telling the truth. Watching this, we have really no idea who is being truthful in this, so we should take both of their words with a lick of salt ingrained.
    Spreading deceit. Disregarding both me and Wedge because of a single roleclaim is bad.
    I wasn't disregarding either of you. I'm just saying that we should be careful about this and not make the wrong decision. It's very possible both of you are not scum and this is just something Wedge should have never brought up in the first place.

With that out of the way, I also want to talk a bit about our good misguided friend, Rydia. Her "brainstorms" as she calls them, don't make any sense, not one bit at all. The nonsense that spouts from her mouth scream that she's been listening to those voices in her head, and the voices sincerely don't make any clear sense. It could mean that she's just talking to distract town from the real issues.
    More likely scenario is, Rydia is bad at mafia (sorry babe). Voting for her because she's dumb is just a way to get by.

As much as I would like to keep my vote on Yuffie for her insistance to vote without putting much thought,
    "Yuffie is trying to make us vote! The most important thing for a town to analyze. LYNCH HER." ...uhhhhh....

I'll go let my vote on her go and place it on Rydia. She can't rely on her brainstorm to get us through this alone. We have to collect all the information provided by what has happened, not through something that might have happened in that spacy head of hers.
    Nothing stops us from collecting that info and hoping Rydia can smarten up. Killing bad players because they are bad has never worked out and often just been a mafia excuse to vote.
    Again, I'm afraid I'll have to agree. However, I don't really think Rydia's an awful player. It's that she can't phrase herslef correctly and the words that come out don't make much sense because of all that brainstorming. could be that she might be trying to put down everything suggested to her and make town confused. Who knows.

Faris who did you vote for? I forget and can not make two clicks to go check.

Just changed it to Rydia, Quina.

I'd drop it, but I'm not entirely convinced to do so.

You take no stance Faris, only "it could be this, but it could be that" you're the definition of sitting fence. Enjoy my vote cause I ain't movin' it

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Serah View Post
    You take no stance Faris, only "it could be this, but it could be that" you're the definition of sitting fence. Enjoy my vote cause I ain't movin' it
    You want my stance?

You and Wedge are innocent from my point of view. Wedge is also a nincampoop. Determining about this report to you is a waste of time, but we don't know whether its been sent to you or not because you claim to not have received it, nor is anyone saying they have received it.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Faris View Post
    Just changed it to Rydia, Quina.

I'd drop it, but I'm not entirely convinced to do so.
    If you were to be convinced, who would you vote for instead? Voting is the name of the game. It got to be on some body!

Now that's a name I haven't heard since...

Why Galuf? Where is Galuf? Who is Galuf? What is Galuf?

I'm confused by this set of statements. Who would you rather be voting for Faris? Galuf or Rydia?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Balthier View Post
    I'm still confused on why Blank was targeted. Is it cause he voted galuf? Would someone explain. I'm a bit lost. I've looked back and I still don't see it.
    The idea was that the mafia spread their votes on Day 1. One of the person who voted Galuf ended up town, leaving a 1 in 3 chance of finding mafia instead of 1 in 4. Blank also made an interesting post which I leave to the player to discover. It is still too early to do my aHA! reveal post which we all love.

He's been a suspiciously silent, senile old man since his initial appearance on day 1... I tracked him down last night.

I do not know what he did, but I know he had targeted Quistis. I haven't mentioned it because nothing had happened to her today. Now that I think about it, it would be better to vote someone who hasn't said much and might be a much bigger threat than someone like Rydia.

##Unvote: Rydia
    ##Vote: Galuf

I know you all think this role of mine is some unique, awesome role that's great but I don't really agree with that. I don't get to see the results of the investigation and I don't know for sure what the alignment is of the person I'm sending the report to is either. Finding out the a power role is taken out of the game after I sent a report on him to God knows where (apparently) makes it feel less like an awesome gift and more like a landmine. You are probably all right and I'm a an awful Mafia player, I'm OK with that, but my plan was to expose myself and draw attention away from whoever the real cop might be, at least that player can see his (her) own damn investigation results. I mean, it's random guys, I pick someone and then pick someone else and if I pick wrong well then that really sucks, doesn't it!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Faris did you just... roleclaim? It's day 2 people! Goodness! This day two has so much hot sweaty action. Role claims on day 2.... back in... my day...

I'm still not entirely sure who to go after, but something about Wedge's claim still bothers me. Mostly the fact that he was claiming Serah killed Laguna because of Wedge's report, I just don't get what he's trying to say by that. I would vote Wedge, but I think if he's a townie with a powerful role, then mafia would ice him tonight. If he's mafia we could figure it out soon because his role is an easy one to determine the truth from based on if people come out and receive reports.

So if he's town, mafia will kill him, if he's mafia he'll slip up fast. Either way lynching him today seems like a waste. I say we focus down someone else.

Rydia still strikes me as just someone who had a bad idea and went with it. Not enough for me to think she was mafia yet.

Quina came out of no where and seems like he just wants to put pressure on me, and all because I pointed out how ugly Quina is!!!

Yuffie seemed popular today, but she didn't strike me as scummy, just someone trying to get votes out there, which could or could not be a scummy tactic. Quistis' attempt to call that out and call it bandwagoning is the scummiest thing I've probably seen today. Tossing out votes early is never bad unless your trying to build up a band wagon, but 2 or 3 votes never kills anyone.

So for right now,

##Unvote: Wakka
    ##Vote: Quistis

Unless someone makes a more compelling argument to this fair maiden.