Page 46 of 137 FirstFirst ... 263640414243444546474849505152566696 ... LastLast

Thread: Anniversary Mafia Game Thread - The Final Day

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Refia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Balthier View Post
    Is it so bad that I don't want to throw a vote on someone when there is no evidence to back it? Or should I do as you all and toss a vote as soon as someone sneezes?
    It is day 2, so what do you expect? There's not much else to go on, the day is close to ending, and so the next best thing is to go after people who seem to be playing long term and setting themselves up for end game. That's about the best we can do now unless someone slips up seriously.
    Wait. Isn't everyone in it for the long term? Ya know, not wanting to die/lynch the mafia? So... you go after the people who want to find the mafia?

Quistis - What about all these crazy role claims? I can just hardly believe that you have nothing to say about anything else that's happened during today. That the only thing you think is worthy of comment/suspicion occurred 3 pages ago. I do not 100% agree with the VOTE RIGHT NOW OR ELSE SCUM thing that Yuffie was shouting about, but I can understand why she did say this - voting can (and does) generate conversation. I don't get how that is enough to lay down a vote.
    What do I think about the roleclaims? Well, I think Wedge is just an amateur but I don't doubt his position necessarily. Regarding Galuf and Faris...eh? I'm not so easily sure. I'm still more set off by Yuffie's attempts to push people into voting. It irks me the wrong way, as I should never be pressured into voting anybody and I'm upset that so many people are content with that kind of strategy.

I shall not calm down until I have rid my town of filth. I have provided thoughts today, you have not. Don't bring the "we" term now. In your hour of darkness. Make a good post, I know you can because I know who you are. If you do not, then en garde! We shall fight like the leading couple truly would! To the death.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Noctis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Serah View Post
    Sticking with how I started the day, by the way.

##vote: Blank

Tried to play it cool when under pressure and kept up good activity, slinked away when heat was off.
    That's all you got? I'm so disappointed in you . The great and powerful so easily convinced? Unlikely.
    Haha look at you and your attempt to be me. Cute. Not taking the bait, either.
    You're next my dear. You're next.

Killing off people with little reasoning would be pro mafia. Not pro preservation.

So, AGAIN, we can continue to discuss how me not voting for anyone willy nilly is a mafia tactic, or we could use the day to look at everything else as well.
    Do you have a magic spyglass? Can you tell us for whom we should vote? No? THEN WELCOME TO THE SAME BOAT WE ARE IN.

You can keep defending your dumb plan of how sinful it is to vote with absolute proof but since you keep mentioning there are other things in the world, you should post about them yeah?

So other than my lack of voting, Serah, Quina, Whom do you suspect and why?
    Everybody. Well except Wedgie and that guy Faris at this point because I have no reason to doubt their claims. That goes to show you mafia. Make a Day 2 roleclaim and I won't vote for you.

I suspected Refia earlier for dodgy comments and inability to explain her votes well. I made a post about it. Go find it.

Right now I'm wondering about that Ace Quitsy and Peon for the way they pop up and make a simple case and then disappear again. They don't seem to be keeping up with the discussion. As if they had their own pre-arranged Day 2 plans...

Also Nonstick makes a good point about Blank disappearing after the heat was taken off. He was on my radar but it would be unfair to the poor guy for both of us to gang up on him.

Wanka is another one who seems to respond more when his name comes up only to disappear when he's no longer the subject.

I hope that was good for you Balthazar. I want to make sure I please the whims of the people I vote for.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Tried to play it cool when under pressure and kept up good activity, slinked away when heat was off.
    That's all you got? I'm so disappointed in you . The great and powerful so easily convinced? Unlikely.
    Ahahaha. What do you think you could possibly do to me? xD

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Quistis View Post
    Quistis - What about all these crazy role claims? I can just hardly believe that you have nothing to say about anything else that's happened during today. That the only thing you think is worthy of comment/suspicion occurred 3 pages ago. I do not 100% agree with the VOTE RIGHT NOW OR ELSE SCUM thing that Yuffie was shouting about, but I can understand why she did say this - voting can (and does) generate conversation. I don't get how that is enough to lay down a vote.
    What do I think about the roleclaims? Well, I think Wedge is just an amateur but I don't doubt his position necessarily. Regarding Galuf and Faris...eh? I'm not so easily sure. I'm still more set off by Yuffie's attempts to push people into voting. It irks me the wrong way, as I should never be pressured into voting anybody and I'm upset that so many people are content with that kind of strategy.
    Everyone please note how I have built a cunning plan centering around Quistis's voting. This elaborate machination wouldn't have been possible if I hadn't convinced her to vote and now everyone I mean everyone is going to suffer for it. This is the day you almost caught Yuffie Kisaragi.

Ahahaha. What do you think you could possibly do to me? xD
    I'll touch you while you sleep darling.

If you kill him he will only become 10 times stronger, with an army of Del Murders at his command.

Right now I'm wondering about that Ace Quitsy and Peon for the way they pop up and make a simple case and then disappear again. They don't seem to be keeping up with the discussion. As if they had their own pre-arranged Day 2 plans...
    I'm gonna be honest, this game has been very, very, poorly organized on the players' part. Pressuring people into voting? Being so aggressive? All the roleplaying and fooling around? It's just not very fun to be in, tbh.

As for Day 2, I was indeed busy for the most of it regarding a certain pre-planned EoFF event. Are you really passive-aggressively insisting that I spent a good like, ten hours, plotting in the mafia forum?

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Make a good post, I know you can because I know who you are. If you do not, then en garde!
    Flufferton, I don't think any of us vets have really been "hiding" this time around. So look at you being cool and calling me out on who I am. You're so I can do the whole "i know you can do more" posting too. You should know better that I don't sling votes willy nilly. Trying to be cool, look at you, so cute.

Honestly, refia is causing me to raise an eyebrow but i'm still looking into them for the day. You guys post a lot, I have to sift through a lot of nonsense to find anything.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Yuffie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Quistis View Post
    Everyone please note how I have built a cunning plan centering around Quistis's voting. This elaborate machination wouldn't have been possible if I hadn't convinced her to vote and now everyone I mean everyone is going to suffer for it. This is the day you almost caught Yuffie Kisaragi.
    What? I never implied I play any role in "your plans"? What I am implying is that your insistence will blow our load all the time is dangerous and suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Leila View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Setzer View Post

Leila - I'd like to hear more from you. We have the vote tally up, you said you would tell us something! The only thing I can say about you is that your vote on Blank was at the tail end of the bandwagon, with the excuse of "He voted for me", which is not great. You have posted a fair bit today, but have said nothing, with promises of explanations later. This is no good to anyone!

Not much time left today, eh? I feel that there has been plenty of suspicious behaviour today, but nothing to really cement my thoughts on a vote. I always think the best of people, which is super bad for this game. I should think you all scum until proven otherwise, eh? xD If I had to go with my gut...

##Vote: Leila

If only because of the lack of substance to her posts - everyone else despite how erratic their posts or their voting may be, do add something to the conversation. Essentially a joke vote and... nothing else from our friend Leila here.
    Honestly, all I see is a lot of pointless accusations. I stand by my earlier observation of "If anyone coughs in the wrong direction, their head is suddenly on the chopping block". Looks like I coughed the wrong direction for you. There was quite a fuss over rolecalling as well which is something I wouldn't completely discard but would ignore all the same. Why? because it can be used to divert attention from someone else or save themselves no matter what their actual role is.

Even after the votes were posted up votes keep changing like an indecisive person trying to chose between chicken and turkey. This day is so full of wishy-wash claims and accusations that it is really hard to make a solid decision. I'm not going to unvote and end up with a self vote, that's just silly.

I too would have to make a final decision based on my gut instinct but that's just shooting yourself in the foot, imo.
    Hey Leila, where you been? Interesting that you only show up once your name is mentioned and in full defensive mode.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

All I did was give my reasoning for not changing my vote. I've been around throughout the day, not that you noticed