Page 56 of 137 FirstFirst ... 63646505152535455565758596061626676106 ... LastLast

Thread: Anniversary Mafia Game Thread - The Final Day

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Wait wait wait. Quistis. If that is your real role, how many times can you enforce it?

IT IS A ONE-TIME ROLE. I AM ONLY USE IT ONCE FOR A GLADIATOR HAS BUT ONE LIFE TO LIVE.

I imagine somewhere very far away an australian is laughing his head off at us.

Dropping votes to jump on Quistis or Serah becomes a fool's game if either Quisty is lying or a roleblocker comes into play.

This stinks to me of an attempt by the mafia to keep us reacting to them instead of them reacting us.

WHERE IS AUSTRALIA? IS IT A COLONY OF THE GREAT ROME?

Don't worry all. Just vote for me. It will be ok.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rydia View Post
    Dropping votes to jump on Quistis or Serah becomes a fool's game if either Quisty is lying or a roleblocker comes into play.

This stinks to me of an attempt by the mafia to keep us reacting to them instead of them reacting us.
    I forget who said it earlier, but if this role is crap and Serah dies Quistis is definitely next.

I think something to keep in mind is what happened before Quistis started this: We were all ganging up on Balthier. I don't know whether this is a coincident, but I'm going to keep it in mind if Serah flips scum. After that, I say lynch Quistis just to be sure they weren't trying to gain trust by sacrifice, and then take a good hard look at Balthier, that started all this

IT IS NOT CRAP. IT IS A SERIOUS BATTLE OF LIFE OR DEATH.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kain View Post
    I think something to keep in mind is what happened before Quistis started this: We were all ganging up on Balthier. I don't know whether this is a coincident, but I'm going to keep it in mind if Serah flips scum.
    I HAVE NO ALLEGIANCE TO THAT BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL, MAN. MY ALLEGIANCE IS TO THE PEOPLE OF ROME.

I think something to keep in mind is what happened before Quistis started this: We were all ganging up on Balthier. I don't know whether this is a coincident, but I'm going to keep it in mind if Serah flips scum.
    No Kain. Balthier was not in the lead Refia was. Balthier is innocent, my attacks on him was to bait all of you. You've played your parts wonderfully. Especially you Quistis.

Gladiator - MafiaWiki

makes sense I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Serah View Post
    No Kain. Balthier was not in the lead Refia was. Balthier is innocent, my attacks on him was to bait all of you. You've played your parts wonderfully. Especially you Quistis.
    FOOLISH. HOW WOULD SOMEONE EVER PREPARE FOR SUCH AN UNEXPECTED CIRCUMSTANCE?

This is true. And if you flip town I will keep it in mind. If you flip scum however, this does not really mean much.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Quistis View Post
    FOOLISH. HOW WOULD SOMEONE EVER PREPARE FOR SUCH AN UNEXPECTED CIRCUMSTANCE?
    Serah. Sees all.