Page 58 of 137 FirstFirst ... 83848525354555657585960616263646878108 ... LastLast

Thread: Anniversary Mafia Game Thread - The Final Day

I know we need to figure out why each person died, but I gotta go to bed. See you in about ten hours bros!

It is apparent my previous efforts have been ineffectual, and I have been outed as new to Mafia; it is bootless, perforce, to essay any further attempt at camouflage.

I have been GHF's Kira. Within my breast beats a heart that knows the sweet savour of bloody murder. I am myself indifferent honest, but yet I could accuse me of such things that it were better my mother had not borne me: I am very
    proud, revengeful, ambitious, with more offences at my beck than I have thoughts to put them in, imagination to give them shape, or time to act them
    in. What should such fellows as I do crawling between earth and heaven?

Thus do I invoke Kagetsu's First Law:

##Vote: Rydia

I bid thee achieve me and then sell my bones!
    Come thou no more for ransom, gentle townies:
    You shall have none, I swear, but these my joints!

smurf you evernote there are no line breaks there!

When man's heart is full of deciet
    It burns up, dies
    And a dark shadows falls over his soul.
    From the ashes of a once great man, has risen a curse,
    A wrong that must be righted,
    We look to the skies for a vindicator,
    someone to strike fear into the black hearts
    of the sane man who created him.
    The battle between good, and evil has begun
    Against an army of shadows,
    lies the dark warrior
    The prevailer of good,
    With a voice of silence,
    And a mission of justice,
    This is Biggs.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You, uh, you can't vote for yourself, kupo. But because of your invalid vote, your vote is being counted as a SELFVOTE. Which means, uh, you kind of voted for yourself, kupo.

:mog:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Stiltzkin View Post
    You, uh, you can't vote for yourself, kupo. But because of your invalid vote, your vote is being counted as a SELFVOTE. Which means, uh, you kind of voted for yourself, kupo.

:mog:
    Dost feel better now?

This day certainly escalated quickly.
    I also want to point out that I knew something was up with that old man Galuf when I decided to track him down. I wasn't so sure, but now I'm 100% positive that Galuf poisoned Quistis on Night 1, and her death after her sudden showdown with the Governor in Night 2 only shows that it was the poison taking affect.

This is definitely a win for Town though, seeing that the old man has been brought down! See, I told ya I had my eye on you, old man! :cuch:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Faris View Post
    I also want to point out that I knew something was up with that old man Galuf when I decided to track him down. I wasn't so sure, but now I'm 100% positive that Galuf poisoned Quistis on Night 1, and her death after her sudden showdown with the Governor in Night 2 only shows that it was the poison taking affect.

This is definitely a win for Town though, seeing that the old man has been brought down! See, I told ya I had my eye on you, old man! :cuch:
    That covers Quistis. So what about Serah, Kain, and Quina? And how did Galuf die and no one else last night?

So who did you track yesterday?

Holy trout, first four townies down and then one mafia down. OK NOW TELL ME GALUF ISN'T AS SKETCH AS ANYONE ELSE YUFFIE >=(

Going to address Noctis's vote against me first. You've been going after me quite strongly apparently. You voted agaist me because you thought I was lying low when no pressure is being laid on me? Haha, I actually am busy. I posted because I had time and wanted to spend it on this game. Do you really think I felt pressured because three votes were on me at a time at the very beginning of day 2 when people were spamming all to hell? I didn't

Now the good thing is we have a lot more to go on based on alignment results and I had a decent amount of time to read through the thread after night 2. I want to talk about a few people:

Noctis. You've been very offensive toward everyone else but no one has really been questioning you.

1. You seem like a smart player. Why accept Rydia's idea that Cid's post was a roleclaim so easily? It seems very far fetched and you didn't even bring up "maybe that wasn't a roleclaim." You instead said that whether he was mafia or cop, it was a stupid thing to do (post 357).

2. You were all about the idea of going for the people who voted for the top three people on day one. You said that you thought 2 or 3 mafia could be amongst those people on day two. Well, considering that by day 2, 10 of the 16 people that voted did so for the top three. Thanks, Mr. Obvious... "almost 2/3 of the people voted for the top 3 so there must be mafia in there, let's focus on that!"

So what about the people who made the "safe" votes? You're one of the people who have been making safe votes. Voting for Serah one day 1? Convenient to direct attention away by centering on the people who voted for the top 3.

3. Out of the people who voted for the top 3, you decided to focus on those who voted for Galuf. Your reasoning is that there were only 3 people left on day 2 who had voted for Galuf, so one of them is mafia. Umm, okay. However, note that there were only three people left on day two that voted for Quina also. Now what?

Speaking of which, Yuffie was saying the exact same thing all day and following Noctis on this. Does no one bother to check the vote count for themselves, or too busy trying to pin blame? However, the fact that Yuffie so readily adopts Noctis's reasoning makes me think that they're on different teams. Hm.

Refia, hm. She made some contradictions, Quina's post (499) pointed that out. She was around yet not really being productive for most of day. I'd like to hear more from her today.

Also, we do need to pay more attention to inactives. Considering how yesterday went, the people who didn't post were way, way safer. I'm not saying start lynching them now, but do not forget about them.

Rikku. Around in day 1. ONE spammy post at the end of day 2. Come out.

Cid - you are popping in and out. Let's hear some more.

Luneth - one post in day 1 and one post in day 2.

Relm - not really an inactive but I want more opinions.

Uh, I know there's more but I've gotta go back and look.

Oh one more thing, Wakka, please stop telling us that you're going to sleep, going to hang your Christmas tree, going to the bathroom, whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Biggs View Post
    how did Galuf die and no one else last night?
    There is either a Vigilante or Paranoid Gun Owner in play, and the mafia's night kill was roleblocked.

Sorry, Cid's post was a role hint, not a roleclaim.

And yes, can we hear from the people who roleclaimed already? Faris, Wedge.

*That cid's post was a role hint. xD I'm really absentminded right now.

^ and not that I believe that. Correcting what I said to Noctis earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Biggs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Faris View Post

That covers Quistis. So what about Serah, Kain, and Quina? And how did Galuf die and no one else last night?

So who did you track yesterday?
    Sorry, I wouldn't really know how the others died, and I'm quite sure that mafia wouldn't kill one of their own, so I think a third party might have been responsible. This could also explain one of the 4 deaths in Night 2.

I've been tracking Galuf actually since Night 1 if he would strike again. For some reason, I didn't get a result on Night 2, but it turned out I did get one on the night he was killed, surprisingly. He targeted Cid.

It is getting rather late here, so I'll go call it a day for me. I'll come back later and hopefully I'll be able to provide a vote. Take it easy fellow townies. We'll find those scums if it means tracking them down!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Oh man, what if we have another crazy day/night where we lose more than one or two people? This is insane! Also, what exactly is the bus driver role?