Page 60 of 137 FirstFirst ... 104050545556575859606162636465667080110 ... LastLast

Thread: Anniversary Mafia Game Thread - The Final Day

Hm, okay.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rydia View Post
    It is apparent my previous efforts have been ineffectual, and I have been outed as new to Mafia; it is bootless, perforce, to essay any further attempt at camouflage.

I have been GHF's Kira. Within my breast beats a heart that knows the sweet savour of bloody murder. I am myself indifferent honest, but yet I could accuse me of such things that it were better my mother had not borne me: I am very
    proud, revengeful, ambitious, with more offences at my beck than I have thoughts to put them in, imagination to give them shape, or time to act them
    in. What should such fellows as I do crawling between earth and heaven?

Thus do I invoke Kagetsu's First Law:

##Vote: Rydia

I bid thee achieve me and then sell my bones!
    Come thou no more for ransom, gentle townies:
    You shall have none, I swear, but these my joints!
    So can you tell me what Kagetsu's First Law is and why you are invoking it? Are you confessing to killing Galuf or someone more innocent?

I confess to nothing*, and you do not know what Kagetsu's First Law is because you are not meant to.

*in this game, anyways. I killed a bunch of people once, though.

OK, why the self vote then?

I am but mad north-northwest: when the wind is southerly I know a hawk from a handsaw.

But do you know a coo coo from a chopper?

Thine attempt at antic disposition, sir, is febrile indeed.

Yeah, spending my life bringing down evil corporations didn't leave a lot of time cultivation

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Blank View Post
    1. You seem like a smart player. Why accept Rydia's idea that Cid's post was a roleclaim so easily? It seems very far fetched and you didn't even bring up "maybe that wasn't a roleclaim." You instead said that whether he was mafia or cop, it was a stupid thing to do (post 357).
    I didn't accept it. At what point did I say "I believe this". I didn't say "I don't believe this" therefore I was a religious Cid Roleclaim zealot? Oh dear. This is a very scummy argument Blank and a poor attempt to put words into my mouth.
    2. You were all about the idea of going for the people who voted for the top three people on day one. You said that you thought 2 or 3 mafia could be amongst those people on day two. Well, considering that by day 2, 10 of the 16 people that voted did so for the top three. Thanks, Mr. Obvious... "almost 2/3 of the people voted for the top 3 so there must be mafia in there, let's focus on that!"
    You said no-one is questioning me. Is this a question? Oh no, how dare you post who you suspect is mafia! Robble robble robble. Incidentally, you happen to be among these people so... I guess... I did what I SAID I would? DING DONG DING DONG NAUGHTY NOCTIS
    So what about the people who made the "safe" votes? You're one of the people who have been making safe votes. Voting for Serah one day 1? Convenient to direct attention away by centering on the people who voted for the top 3.
    yawwwn. You are saying I shouldn't try to focus on people who I think might be mafia and widen my field to include everyone again? Well of course. That's what the mafia would like me to do. Why do you want me to do what the mafia would like me to do?

3. Out of the people who voted for the top 3, you decided to focus on those who voted for Galuf. Your reasoning is that there were only 3 people left on day 2 who had voted for Galuf, so one of them is mafia. Umm, okay. However, note that there were only three people left on day two that voted for Quina also. Now what?
    This is all gibberish. I'll answer your question though. Now what? Now you go.

Time to strike back.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Quina View Post
    But there was still 4 minutes left and I signed on just to make an important and game-changing post.
    WHAT COULD THIS GAME CHANGING POST BEEN ABOUT
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Quina View Post
    Blank also made an interesting post which I leave to the player to discover. It is still too early to do my aHA! reveal post which we all love.
    Blank. Poor old Quina was silenced before he could reveal the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by '[M
    Quina]Also Nonstick makes a good point about Blank disappearing after the heat was taken off. He was on my radar but it would be unfair to the poor guy for both of us to gang up on him.
    Goldenboko tried to snark this post because he doesn't realise you don't always need an essay to know someone is dodgy. Del agreed with me. Look at him, airy-fairying around like it aint no thang. The content of the posts doesn't show worry... the volume of them sure as smurf do.

And now dear Blank comes out on the offensive. Why, that's a complete departure from your actions on the first two days! I do love a good inconsistency! What's the matter, sweetie? You running scared now your boy Galuf's out of the frame? Better go on the attack to deflect attention?

Get lynched, Blank.

By the way... your utterly poor case or whatever the smurf that was meant to be against me... that was just to say "Oh Psy said he'd accuse anyone who accused him! He has no real reason for voting for me!!!!" wasn't it? Oh dear. Pre-empted your little retort there so you can't use that.

##vote: Blank

The thing is, why would any mafia start off a day by gunning for you, knowing it would be their death sentence? What possible reason could Blank have for poking the bear?

I never said you were a Cid roleclaim zealot. I asked you why you didn't argue it.

By all means keep suspecting people. But your directing attention to just the people who voted for the top 3, and to those who voted for Galuf in particular? Doesn't make sense.

My interesting post? Yes, I'm curious to know too. If Quina found it, surely you can too. Why don't you enlighten me as to what my interesting post is?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Blank View Post
    I never said you were a Cid roleclaim zealot. I asked you why you didn't argue it.
    Why don't you argue every last little point that is raised in the mafia thread?
    By all means keep suspecting people. But your directing attention to just the people who voted for the top 3, and to those who voted for Galuf in particular? Doesn't make sense.
    I'm suspecting you for other reasons now. That was a starting point. I've moved on. It's like saying "Why are you crawling around on the floor and crying?" to someone long after they stopped being a baby. They were my initial thoughts, I've developed them now.
    My interesting post? Yes, I'm curious to know too. If Quina found it, surely you can too. Why don't you enlighten me as to what my interesting post is?
    Because it's funny to make you sweat.

I'll let that matter sit for now, mostly because I'm tired and also because I don't want our big showdown to happen until at least Day 5. In the end it comes down to you and me.

Good luck, Blank.

It's not that you didn't argue it. It's that you didn't argue it while addressing it and saying that whether Cid is cop or mafia, it's a stupid thing to do.

I'm not asking why you're suspecting me, although by all means enlighten me of those reasons, too. But I was asking you why you picked top 3 voters and specifically Galuf as a starting point when Quina had the same number of voters on him (not counting his self vote, since he didn't show up).

Haha, I'm not sweating. You really think if I were mafia I would kill Quina because he said I made an interesting post? Wouldn't that point fingers right at me? And if I did make such a post, why would Quina be the only person to find it? There's plenty of smart people in the thread. If they wanna look, look. I'm curious, too.

Who are your top contenders today?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Biggs View Post
    The thing is, why would any mafia start off a day by gunning for you, knowing it would be their death sentence? What possible reason could Blank have for poking the bear?
    Because they keep trying to kill me and don't understand why it won't work.

This post right here is going to be shrieked at in the mafia forum. Hee hee hee! HAVE FUN TRYING TO KILL ME SOME MORE, DOUCHEBAGS