Page 65 of 137 FirstFirst ... 154555596061626364656667686970717585115 ... LastLast

Thread: Anniversary Mafia Game Thread - The Final Day

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Biggs View Post
    Blank hasn't claimed, but there are only two roles he can claim that will take my vote off of him now. Let's see if he picks the right one.
    tick tock Blank, it should only take you a second or two to type out your role... it would of course take longer if you have to think of one~

awwww

Blank choked.

Disappointing really. Get lynched.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Blank View Post
    Noctis, WE ALL GET that you want me dead and have since day 2. Keep campaigning if you want but you're doing the town no help by not giving your suspicions on anyone else.
    "Please accuse someone who is not me".

why

that is just what a scum would say!

I think you took the fight out of him. A shame. We shall mourn you, poor Blank. Serial Killer is a tough roll to handle.

Alright I've given it a read and so...

There are a few people who I am just plain old not sure on. Refia, Wakka, Biggs etc etc. They're just kind of here, and I don't get any particular vibe either way from what they've been saying. I feel like it would be unfair at this time to go after them for anything when there are people who bother me more.

Wedge, for example, I honestly have no idea what you're playing at. I do not believe your roleclaim at all, and the excuses you roll out become more ludicrous each time. You can't tell us this, you don't want to tell us that, there's always something to help you out. One thing you haven't said, or considered, as far as I'm aware, is that there maybe a roleblocker of some kind in action? I mean if they had the ability it would make sense for the mafia to roleblock you, seeing as you basically claimed investigative powers on day 2. But instead you've been rolling out excuse after excuse, like you actually need to be excused for your inability to produce anything. I don't like it, and I don't like you.

also, Yuffie. Biggs already bought up a fair few points which I'm not going to rehash. I'm just goign to go back to something earlier in the game which has bothered me the entire time. I think it was on day 2, when you came steaming into the thread, demanding everybody vote and vote right now despite freely admitting that there was very little information to go on. At one stage you said something along the lines of how you believe everyone should commit to voting and voting early, and that anyone who does not you do not trust. You were absolutely vehement in your desire that everyone vote for those reasons. To me, honestly, it just smacks of scum. You come bolting in to the thread, slam down a vote on someone at random with no explaination and then try to enforce this idea in the minds of other players that not only was that kind of play something all good townies would do but also that anyone who is unwilling to follow you is untrustworthy. Had it played out in your advantage and people actually bought into your crap, you would have had done a nice job at setting yourself up as town. Thankfully no one did, though. I don't trust you at all. In fact, I hope you die.

##vote Yuffie

also;

Relm your pictures are beautiful. I can't help but wonder if there is more to them than meets the eye.
    Now that would be telling.

Are YOU a town sitting on the fence and don't know who to vote for?

VOTE FOR BLANK

Why?

Because if I'm right, he's scum and we all get to start hi-fiving each other.

If I'm wrong, you can hold this against me every time I try to brag about how I am awesome at mafia and I will have no response at all. You can finally shut me up for good!

WIN-WIN! VOTE FOR BLANK!

Tell us more, Noctis. I would love to help you but I'm not entirely sure if I'm convinced.

But what about option 3: You are wrong, but on purpose because you are the scum yourself!!

I mean yeah, I'm suspicious as hell of Yuffie too but Noctis doesn't do anything without a plan and it's much more entertaining to see his crazy schemes play out.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Faris View Post
    Tell us more, Noctis. I would love to help you but I'm not entirely sure if I'm convinced.
    Why does he only show up when people vote for him, yet slinks in the shadows whenever the discussion is elsewhere?

Why is it that he is so insistent that I focus my attention on other people instead of him? If you're town, you should be happy to debate your own scum-state for the good of the town. He be squirmin'.

Why on earth does he keep saying "I DON'T TRUST NOCTIS YOU GUYS SHOULDN'T TRUST NOCTIS" despite not putting together the slightest of shred of evidence against me? Actually, let me answer that. To discredit me. Why would anyone other than a scum seek to discredit? I'm all ears if you know why!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Biggs View Post
    But what about option 3: You are wrong, but on purpose because you are the scum yourself!!
    That would be pretty funny! But if I was going to kamikaze anyone, it would be you. And I'd claim cop too

I think Psynoctis can do a good enough job of stringing up Blank on his own for now. I'd rather like to see what Wedge and Yuffie have to say for themselves for later on down the line.

Waiting is dumb. The mafia is also waiting. Waiting for the day to end and they can shift votes onto someone other than themselves. Keeping information to yourself only hurts us in the end. Just look at poor Quina.

Only qwerty can play the waiting game effectively.

Also, I'm really sorry but with you two fellating each other about this so badly about your fated showdown, I really can't resist it any more.

don't hold it against me bubby.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :crying2

EVEN!