Page 76 of 137 FirstFirst ... 265666707172737475767778798081828696126 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 2043

Thread: Anniversary Mafia Game Thread - The Final Day

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Refia View Post
    Normally you save the kill for after you've protected yourself.
    And which faction gains the most from predictable behaviour? All together now...

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rydia View Post
    And which faction gains the most from predictable behaviour? All together now...
    And which faction loses out on stupid, gung-ho night kills? All together now...

When this is all over, remind me to rep you.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Wakka View Post
    When this is all over, remind me to rep you.

What's a stakeout, Yuffie? Also what is the name of your role? These questions may decide your fate as it's not too late.

Fortune favours the bold, my dear

After all, if we are marked to die, we are enough to do our country loss...but if to live, the fewer men the greater share of honour!

[M] Yuffie (4) - Biggs, Relm, Faris, Refia, Biggs
    [M] Blank (3) - Noctis, Biggs, Balthier, Yuffie, Wedge
    [M] Wedge (2) - Setzer, Leila
    [M] Faris (2) - Blank, Wakka
    [M] Refia (2) - Yuffie, SELF

50 minutes left. Yuffie can be saved with a silver tongue and some votes for Blank.

why your going after me now of all times, while your head is up at the gallows?
    Yeah, nevermind the fact I went after you previously and now you seem to be following your own gut that conveniently points toward me. Notice the lack of gang I have to help me out here, but I'm sticking to my guns with my vote on you.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Biggs View Post
    What's a stakeout, Yuffie? Also what is the name of your role? These questions may decide your fate as it's not too late.
    A stakeout protects the person I'm staking out, not watches whoever visits a person, as misleading as the name is.

As for my role and what else I is up my sleeve, that's a secret for now.

Refia is /not/ voting for herself. Pretty sure she's voting on me, bub.

Well I'm no Moogle as you can see. As for the name of your role, I guess we'll find out in 45 minutes. Probably shouldn't withold information from the people holding your noose.

Any other weapons up your sleeve?

What was the FFVII tie-in for the investigation? Cloud searching through Tifa's underwear drawer?

Care to explain why you targeted Serah in particular on Night 1? Care to explain why you seemed to defend Galuf whenever possible?

I'm probably going to tie this in forty minutes. And then someone's tie-breaking.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Yuffie View Post
    why your going after me now of all times, while your head is up at the gallows?
    Yeah, nevermind the fact I went after you previously and now you seem to be following your own gut that conveniently points toward me. Notice the lack of gang I have to help me out here, but I'm sticking to my guns with my vote on you.
    You admitted to killing a townie on night 1. What else should I think? So either the mafia,
    -went after the same target
    -got roleblocked
    -attacked whoever got a protection/was immune to night kills

And I just think it's silly to think a townie would randomly unload their gun on night 1 with nothing substantial to go on. Further more if we go with the bus driver swapping Laguna idea, then that means you targeted Serah first and were trying to kill one of the more vocal townies trying to get discussion going day 1.

I think you being scum is a pretty rational conclusion.

I can prevent any of that from happening in the first place, if you can convince me.