Page 7 of 137 FirstFirst 12345678910111213172757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Anniversary Mafia Game Thread - The Final Day

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Cid View Post
    Also remember that we need a majority vote to lynch! So don't go spreading your votes around, come to some kind of a consensus.

To lynch early.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kain View Post
    How about we just vote for inactive members at the end of the day, like every smart town that wins in the end does.
    I'm not sure if this is sarcasm or not! It seems a fair strategy for Day 1, at least, since any inactives are definitely not helping town with their inactivity.
    Not sarcasm. Day 1 is always lynch the inactive and if everyone responds, don't lynch at all. You're never going to end up with a goon kill on day 1 (unless demon dude plays), at least not in my experience. Might as well keep people alive.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Wakka View Post
    Also remember that we need a majority vote to lynch! So don't go spreading your votes around, come to some kind of a consensus.

To lynch early.
    My mistake.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kain View Post
    Day 1 is always lynch the inactive and if everyone responds, don't lynch at all.
    Just a friendly reminder that someone will be lynched every day, kupo! Just because you all decide to play nicely doesn't mean some of you aren't badguys that need being punished! :mog:

Here is the current vote tally: (Self Votes shown for the top two potential lynchees only, just fyi )
    [M] Biggs (4) - Kain, Galuf, Cid, SELFVOTE
    [M] Rikku (3) - Rydia, Setzer, SELFVOTE
    [M] Cid (2) - Wedge, Laguna
    [M] Laguna (1) - Yuffie
    [M] Noctis (1) - Serah
    [M] Galuf (1) - Wakka
    [M] Quina (1) - Quistis
    [M] Quistis (0) - Laguna

You have just under 9 hours left. I will be ending proceedings exactly 25 hours after the original post, so even if I oversleep just a little, you will all be good little townsfolk and cease your posting, kupo! Not a question, an order. :mog:

Remember to have fun in your search for scumbags!

Relm, you can't draw worth trout. I'm sorry, and you call yourself an artist.

##Vote: Relm

##Vote: Quina

Because it looks funny.

I suppose I should vote, but on day one it's kind of difficult to decide who... I suppose I'll go with ##VOTE: Quina, because she was hoarding Final Fantasia's food anyway. No wonder we had that food shortage!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Faris View Post
    Relm, you can't draw worth trout. I'm sorry, and you call yourself an artist.

##Vote: Relm
    I'm sorry Faris, did I make you jealous by painting Refia and leaving you out? Please allow me to make up for it with this wonderful portrait of you riding your lovely boat being pulled along by your friend Syldra.

Quina and Biggs currently lead the pace at 4 if my calculations are correct. I'd urge the public not to create a lead for them that cannot be overcome if they actually come back and begin posting With 7 hours left, we don't want one of us to be killed off because they were inactive at the start, but active at the end of the day. Piling too many votes on a single inactive townsman can do that.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Relm View Post
    I'm sorry Faris, did I make you jealous by painting Refia and leaving you out? Please allow me to make up for it with this wonderful portrait of you riding your lovely boat being pulled along by your friend Syldra.
    Good job bringing up Syldra's untimely death again.

That's why I put him in there as well, so that his legacy will last forever on canvas. HE WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN

I commend you for your effort to appease me, little Relm, but it's unforgiveable that you spelled my name wrong. For that, I shall leave my vote on you for the rest of the day!

Poor Relm. She was just trying her best!

It's okay, Relm. All artistic and academic pursuits should be ecouraged in order to ensure a well-rounded and edccuated youth.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Quistis View Post
    Re, Neggi. Ruf yna oui dutyo?
    E ys famm, Xiecdec. Ruf yna oui?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Setzer View Post
    Hmm, anyone who doesn't speak English is obviously evil, right?

##Vote: Rikku

She obviously admitted she was mafia in that inane babble!
    Zicd palyica E ys tevvanahd tuach'd sayh E ys ajem!

##Vote: Setzer