Page 8 of 137 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314182858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Anniversary Mafia Game Thread - The Final Day

I'm not going to play this mafia game over again so I can know what she's saying.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rikku View Post
    Zicd palyica E ys tevvanahd tuach'd sayh E ys ajem!
    But you are an annoying one sweetie.

##Unvote: Quina
    ##Vote: Rikku

I swear to god Rikku I am not translating everything you type. In the words of a smart man I was elected to lead. Not to read.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Serah View Post
    I swear to god Rikku I am not translating everything you type. In the words of a smart man I was elected to lead. Not to read.
    Operation giant glass dome?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Refia View Post
    Zicd palyica E ys tevvanahd tuach'd sayh E ys ajem!
    But you are an annoying one sweetie.

##Unvote: Quina
    ##Vote: Rikku

Oui yna y byndo buuban!

You're just jealous because I am cuter than you and you've only been in one game.

Quina and Biggs currently lead the pace at 4 if my calculations are correct. I'd urge the public not to create a lead for them that cannot be overcome if they actually come back and begin posting With 7 hours left, we don't want one of us to be killed off because they were inactive at the start, but active at the end of the day. Piling too many votes on a single inactive townsman can do that.
    But someone has to be killed. Piling up votes is actually a pretty effective strategy and it tells you something about: the people voting, the people not voting, and the people being voted for.

Let's remember we are not here trying to find reasons not to vote for people. Quite the opposite actually.

Sometimes people won't speak up until their back is against the wall.

You're just jealous because I am cuter than you and you've only been in one game.
    Words hurt missy.

So I love vote flip-flopping but I don't know who to flip for. tbh Rikku doesn't give me a scum vibe. Any suggestions as to who I should change my vote to?

I will give the town 15 minutes to decide.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Refia View Post
    Words hurt missy.
    Rikku is pushing her luck! Being Penelo, I have just one character dimension: Niceness. And boy and I a stickler for niceness! My fingers itch to revote, but I'll hold off for now. Rikku is great at mixing drinks and cocktails, so I can't kill her off yet until she's shown me how to mix cocktails.

You weren't elected at all.

Around here, being elected is not exactly a crowning achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Laguna View Post
    Quina and Biggs currently lead the pace at 4 if my calculations are correct. I'd urge the public not to create a lead for them that cannot be overcome if they actually come back and begin posting With 7 hours left, we don't want one of us to be killed off because they were inactive at the start, but active at the end of the day. Piling too many votes on a single inactive townsman can do that.
    But someone has to be killed. Piling up votes is actually a pretty effective strategy and it tells you something about: the people voting, the people not voting, and the people being voted for.

Let's remember we are not here trying to find reasons not to vote for people. Quite the opposite actually.

Sometimes people won't speak up until their back is against the wall.
    Not what I was saying at all! Everyone should vote, but I don't think us getting a single candidate up to say, 8 votes, while the nearest had 4 just because they are inactive might not be a great idea. Getting backed against the wall is being in the lead with about 4 hours left. Getting a huge lead that late is not backed against the wall, it is being buried alive!

We still have not heard from my Noctis, so s/he still gets my vote! I will change it if my vote becomes more critical.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rydia View Post
    You weren't elected at all.

Around here, being elected is not exactly a crowning achievement.
    More like a choker than a crown, really.

I'm super friendly! How could you vote for me?

Serah's already wearing a choker. Look at her avatar.

Noctis is a character in this game? WTF?