Page 106 of 137 FirstFirst ... 6568696100101102103104105106107108109110111112116126 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 2043

Thread: Anniversary Mafia Game Thread - The Final Day

I shudder to think...

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Luneth View Post
    So he randomised some night actions and not others? Well how convienient for you that the situation changes depending on what suits you best!

I think you got lucky with Penelo. Good job. We'll lynch her... at some point. Right now I'm more interested in you.

Also, really? Am I mafia? I refuse to believe you're actually this thick sweetie
    Look, man, I can't explain it. All I know is what was in my inbox when I took over this account.

Getting lucky? Seriously? Why would I take a shot in the dark like that when it could so easily backfire?

You never answered my question, sweetie.

So whoa whoa whoa. Stop. Why did you investigate me then Rikku?

I'm sorry, but I can't explain that because I wasn't playing this account at the time. Also, I think it was random anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rikku View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Luneth View Post
    So he randomised some night actions and not others? Well how convienient for you that the situation changes depending on what suits you best!

I think you got lucky with Penelo. Good job. We'll lynch her... at some point. Right now I'm more interested in you.

Also, really? Am I mafia? I refuse to believe you're actually this thick sweetie
    Look, man, I can't explain it. All I know is what was in my inbox when I took over this account.

Getting lucky? Seriously? Why would I take a shot in the dark like that when it could so easily backfire?

You never answered my question, sweetie.
    Because you don't care about backfiring. You want vengeance. And you will crown it off by coming after me. I know your games. I am heading you off at the pass.

You're going to find out my role very soon. It's not scum. It's... haha... well... you'll see. Feel free to track me tonight, Faris. And you, you can feel free to "gunsmith" me

Well, Rikku's definitely not Del Murder, then.

Rikku is British. Nice try with the -ize ending, though.

Well, whoever was playing as Rikku then is a right telg.

If the whole gunsmith thing is true, just blindfiring such an important role is just unreliable..

Actually Rydia, whoever is active right now probably isn't American. I imagine our American friends are stuffing their faces full of turkey right now!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Penelo View Post
    If the whole gunsmith thing is true, just blindfiring such an important role is just unreliable..
    Oh you would say that. And you fell for his sick little games!

Well if you like games, here's one. The only way you will convince me you are town is if you vote for Wakka. Tick tock, Penelo~

OH IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK

MMM

American Thanksgiving was yesterday, not today. That's a non-sequitur.

Whoops! Forgot. Oh well, maybe they are recovering from eating?

(I'm trying to salvage what dignity I have left )

I think goading us into going after the SK at this phase did that admirably.

The mafia wants the SK dead as badly as they want town. If there is an SK in play instead of a town-aligned night killer, it behooves the town to try to get the mafs to take her out. Why waste our lynch when we can waste their nightkill? The mafs would be just as well-served taking out a town-aligned nightkiller as they would be in taking out the SK.

Yep. Regardless of whether or not Penelo is telling the truth, Wedge just became "not our problem".

So I'm interested to see where Penelo will put her vote now

Oh, the SK is still our problem, just not a critically important one until later; say, we're down to 6 or fewer players or we get 2 consecutive nights with only one kill, which would signal the absence of one night-killing faction.

If our second night-killer is town-aligned or the SK, we'll know when they die.

I'm not after the SK, I'm after that gun-carrying lunatic Relm. The SK is either Penelo or Wedge at this point based on Penelo's claim.

Luneth, I appreciate what you are trying to do but I just don't have time for this today. I only subbed in to help the town and I have no vendetta.

If you don't believe me, vote for me. If you believe me, vote for Relm (note that she has not yet claimed a legit gun-carrying role to answer to my accusation). If you beleive both me and Penelo, vote for Wedge.