Page 111 of 137 FirstFirst ... 116191101105106107108109110111112113114115116117121131 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 2043

Thread: Anniversary Mafia Game Thread - The Final Day

How does this explain Penelo then?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rydia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Luneth View Post
    Send the sodding report to me if you are all scared of Faris dying.
    No, I need you alive. For one more day, at least.
    You think a sneeze could blow me away that easily? Tchow! Took them 3 attempts last time. I got another party under my trunk for them. I'm all kinds of fun. Hehe

Well anyway, I've pretty much said what I feel I need to say. I'm set in my convictions that my proposal would be the best way forward for the town. Hopefully people will see that. If not, at least take a good hard look at people who want nothing to do with it, because if you outweigh the potential benefits gained by doing it compared to not doing it, I'm sure there will be things to learn about the others from that alone. just make sure you think long and hard people. town depends on it.

gonna bugger off for a bit now, so before I go I will just

##vote Wakka

sorry man, nothing personal but I know I'm town and I'm not gonna self vote. and I'm definitely never going to do anything Rikku wants me to do () so, i'll throw my hat in with Luneth.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rikku View Post
    How does this explain Penelo then?
    It does not. I have nothing on Penelo at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Relm View Post
    i'll throw my hat in with Luneth.
    welcome to the light side, my child.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Relm View Post
    Well anyway, I've pretty much said what I feel I need to say. I'm set in my convictions that my proposal would be the best way forward for the town. Hopefully people will see that. If not, at least take a good hard look at people who want nothing to do with it, because if you outweigh the potential benefits gained by doing it compared to not doing it, I'm sure there will be things to learn about the others from that alone. just make sure you think long and hard people. town depends on it.

gonna bugger off for a bit now, so before I go I will just

##vote Wakka

sorry man, nothing personal but I know I'm town and I'm not gonna self vote. and I'm definitely never going to do anything Rikku wants me to do () so, i'll throw my hat in with Luneth.
    A vote of self-preservation and not one trying to find scum. Remember, if I am lying then Relm knows it. Yet she is steering clear of trying to vote for me in an effort to save herself.

Remember Biggs? He could have tried to get votes on Wedge to save himself. But he sacrificed because Wedge wasn't on his radar. That's what true townies do. Not come up with elaborate night action schemes that will in all likelihood backfire.

Sorry Rikku, Relm is under my protection now.

Every townie should make a self-preservation vote in this situation. They know what they are.

Relm has never said you are mafia.

Also Biggs, the man who lied about a roleclaim just to win a petty pissing contest, is not the paragon of a true townie.

What am I though, if I'm a liar?

Also why not lynch Relm and do the little night 6 scheme on Wakka instead? Lynching Wakka will still create doubt on my role. Lynching Relm will at least confirm or not confirm one town and you can still go through with proving Wakka guilty using the same exact plan you had before.

I'm sorry for my patchy posting. Typing in a rush, pretty busy today, didn't care about the ins and outs of grammar and trout. I also only mentioned the speed lynch thing cause I was thinking of voting Relm at that time, and that would have pushed her up to 4 votes. Leaving only 2 votes for the majority, which isn't cool. I was just thinking out loud. Take it or leave it, that's what was going on.

I am entirely skeptical of everything that has happened today. Roleclaims out the butt, conflicting stories, crazy plots... I wish I had more to say, but I have nothing to go on today because of all the convoulted reveals. Which doesn't help my innocence, falling into the ways of old Wakka and his crap posting. Relm's idea seems sound on paper, but that seems to require me taking one for the team. Which I'm not cool with, imagine.

Seems that the only decision really to be made today is whether myself or Relm gets the noose. I know what I'm voting if that ends up being the case.

Since I started typing this post, seems that I have been kicked to the top of the votes. I also know I'm town, and I also won't self-vote. Jumping on the Relm bandwagon will only make me appear scummier, but what can I do? Self-preservation dictates this move, sadly. Sorry bud.

##vote: Relm

I agree with Rikku if only because it'll let me live another day.

I am not ready to die.

Oh, I'm not relying on this scheme at all. I've always got a crazy caper of my own. It's got to be Wakka and it's got to be today.

Have you presented any other evidence on Wakka other than the speed lynch comment and the typical 'everyone listen to me because I'm so good at this ' attitude?

Nothing wrong with self-preservation, Wakka. Town or mafia, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rikku View Post
    Have you presented any other evidence on Wakka other than the speed lynch comment and the typical 'everyone listen to me because I'm so good at this ' attitude?
    Uh... yeah... I've only posted the evidence about his utterly woeful vote history 3 times now.

Also not once said "listen to me I am great" in regards to Wakka. I saw how that went with Blank and I'll thank you not to suggest that again, lest you want me to use the personal agenda angle on you again. I have presented logical arguments and reasoning.

Where is that evidence? I live in the moment now so I refuse to check posts! Just generally tell me where to look for it.