Page 112 of 137 FirstFirst ... 126292102106107108109110111112113114115116117118122132 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 2043

Thread: Anniversary Mafia Game Thread - The Final Day

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Wakka View Post
    I agree with Rikku if only because it'll let me live another day.

I am not ready to die.
    Blame your predecessor or blame God

I wish I could do more about my woeful vote history. I can't even begin to explain why the last guy saw fit to be so useless. I feel Rikku's pain here.

I will blame both God and my predecessor, just for good measure.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Biggs View Post
    Here's what I don't like. I don't like Wakka and Leila's vote switch to Yuffie at the end of Day 4 once the votes were stacking up for Blank. It smells bad. Real bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Luneth View Post
    Wakka has not done much good. You commented on his vote for Yuffie but I also find his other votes interesting. He voted for Noctis for being irritating and today he has voted for Penelo who has been inactive. To put this in other words he has voted for people who are unlikely to be actually lynched for very poor reasoning.

Also I think there is a meta-game reason for doing Wakka in but I can't say it because it's not fair. But just so you all know that's part of why I have a bee in my bonnet. I can't overlook that even if I won't say it. Sorry Wakka... but god knows you mafia types killed me for being Psychotic, so What goes around comes around.

Fair enough, though I hate meta gaming (and even the mention of it) and I can't really use that in my criteria whether or not I believe you.

To be honest, absent my role actions proving Relm to be a liar I would probably have voted for Wakka. But that's a guess based on activity and the info I have on Relm is fact.

What lies did Relm tell? In all seriousness now, because I didn't notice that and that's a gamechanger.

Lies aren't a gamechanger. Biggs lied and he was town. I've lied and I'm town.

What lie did you​ tell?

rots and rots of ries

What lies did Relm tell? In all seriousness now, because I didn't notice that and that's a gamechanger.
    It's the lie that only Relm or I could verify. I said she has a gun. She has denied it and instead claimed I am the liar.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

[M] Relm (4) - Balthier, Rikku, Faris, Wakka
    [M] Wakka (3) - Rydia, Luneth, Relm
    [M] Wedge (1) - Penelo

6.5 hours left, there abouts.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Wakka needs to die. And it needs to be today. Sorry kids, can't tell you why. There is a compelling reason and it'll be obvious if you help me on this. I don't want to post it though because I think it'll help Wakka and his mafia friend(s)? (I assume there were 5 of them) If you need more information to trust me then I'm afraid you'll just have to not trust me. Some of you may already know the reason, I think.

Faris is both disappointing and intriguing me, and I have to wonder what's going on there. Balthier hasn't been here since he put down a vote. The other two I understand and they won't change their votes. Cid, Wedge, won't vote. That means I have one hope.

LEON!
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Biggs View Post
    Here's what I don't like. I don't like Wakka and Leila's vote switch to Yuffie at the end of Day 4 once the votes were stacking up for Blank. It smells bad. Real bad.
    Wakka has not done much good. You commented on his vote for Yuffie but I also find his other votes interesting. He voted for Noctis for being irritating and today he has voted for Penelo who has been inactive. To put this in other words he has voted for people who are unlikely to be actually lynched for very poor reasoning.
    Please consider this information. Thank you.

Leon would only create a tie, and then Stiltz would have to pick the townie.
    We need someone to change their mind in order to punch Wakka in the ovaries while maintaining unbroken eye contact.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I only pick the lynched after sudden death is up and usually somebody is brave enough to change their vote by that point.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

A tie is better than what we're sleepwalking into at the moment. I just wish people would consider what I have to say. I know the town can play better than this. There's no urgent need to lynch Relm today when she can be lynched tomorrow if people still want to do that.

Oh well, when the game is over I'm going to point back to this post and spam a million I TOLD U SO posts in the discussion thread. That always cheers me up!