Page 116 of 137 FirstFirst ... 166696106110111112113114115116117118119120121122126136 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 2043

Thread: Anniversary Mafia Game Thread - The Final Day

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Luneth View Post
    Wakka needs to die. And it needs to be today. Sorry kids, can't tell you why. There is a compelling reason and it'll be obvious if you help me on this. I don't want to post it though because I think it'll help Wakka and his mafia friend(s)? (I assume there were 5 of them) If you need more information to trust me then I'm afraid you'll just have to not trust me. Some of you may already know the reason, I think.

Faris is both disappointing and intriguing me, and I have to wonder what's going on there. Balthier hasn't been here since he put down a vote. The other two I understand and they won't change their votes. Cid, Wedge, won't vote. That means I have one hope.

LEON!
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Biggs View Post
    Here's what I don't like. I don't like Wakka and Leila's vote switch to Yuffie at the end of Day 4 once the votes were stacking up for Blank. It smells bad. Real bad.
    Wakka has not done much good. You commented on his vote for Yuffie but I also find his other votes interesting. He voted for Noctis for being irritating and today he has voted for Penelo who has been inactive. To put this in other words he has voted for people who are unlikely to be actually lynched for very poor reasoning.
    Please consider this information. Thank you.
    The guy knows how to get my attention.

My opinion of Wedge, as of this post ^^ (you can see how far behind I am - though I'll come to some sort of conclusion last minute), is that he was (is) a little bit annoying and low flying. Like real low flying. Superficial. No substance.
    I get the feeling that Wedge does have a juicy role though. Something that makes him return from bed or that delicious turkey, to just check on the town and do his cool role thing. No idea what that role is, but it must be something nifty.
    Who is it between at the moment? A quick skim tells me Wakka and Relm, and tbh, they both strike me as scummy. They're both annoying. But at the moment Wakka is looking worse in my books. Once I'm with everyone, I'll give something more definitive.

While I catch up everyone, why not discuss the absence of Cid and Balthier?
    Cid especially. That dude should have been replaced wayyy ahead of anyone else, right? Unless he is actually here.
    Just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Leon View Post
    While I catch up everyone, why not discuss the absence of Cid and Balthier?
    Cid especially. That dude should have been replaced wayyy ahead of anyone else, right? Unless he is actually here.
    Just sayin'
    What is there to discuss? They're not here and it sucks and that's about it.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Yah i got a "whisper" in my ear which i coukd only assume was wedge. It was about relm and how she's not what she appears so, with a confrimation like that i went for the relm vote.

Also I had to work black Friday, hence my absense.

And that's that.

Good work team!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rydia View Post
    Read carefully, Leon. You decide who lives and who dies.

No pressure.
    Cheers.
    Ok, so at the moment Relm is one vote from death.
    I had put up the who Cid/Balthier suggestion, before reading the whole two mafias thing (which explains why Luneth thought I would follow his lead, as I theorized that earlier), as I figured Cid seemed too suspicious in his lack of replacement.
    Maybe he's that 4th unknown member of the mafia faction that Luneth was talking about.

But that is pointless at the moment. It's down to two people, and I have to pick between them it seems.
    The main reason I'm leaning toward Wakka over Relm is because of Refia's thoughts on the entire town. I don't know what scope her role covered, but she is another confirmed investigative role in this sea of claimed investigators (seriously, it seems that everyone is a damn investigator, and I think at least one of them is lying).
    There issue here is that Refia only said "[M] Wakka - Again another poster who pops in says hi then vanishes. His under the radar approach irks me a bit, but not enough to call definite scum." about Wakka in that large post (but had put suspicion on him at other times too).
    This is only a pretty weak accusation, but it's the best I have at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Balthier View Post
    Yah i got a "whisper" in my ear which i coukd only assume was wedge. It was about relm and how she's not what she appears so, with a confrimation like that i went for the relm vote.

Also I had to work black Friday, hence my absense.
    Ah, right, well, hmm. I should refresh before I post, huh?
    This fits I suppose, but why didn't you post this in your first post of the day, I understand that you were busy, but just a few words?

I mentioned who it was, voted them, stated the info i got and was waiting for wedge to confirm. It didn't tell me who said the whusper, just that there was one. Wedge would have known but I didn't want to bring unwarranted attention. Plus I posted before I left for work. I hate black friday. It needs to die

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Balthier View Post
    I mentioned who it was, voted them, stated the info i got and was waiting for wedge to confirm. It didn't tell me who said the whusper, just that there was one. Wedge would have known but I didn't want to bring unwarranted attention. Plus I posted before I left for work. I hate black friday. It needs to die
    When did you state the info?
    Do mean in that post just before?

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

So like, 15 minutes remaining, kupo. :mog:

Relm is one away from a majority lynch. Leon and Cid left to vote.
    [M] Relm (5) - Balthier, Rikku, Faris, Wakka, Wedge
    [M] Wakka (3) - Rydia, Luneth, Relm, Wedge
    [M] Wedge (1) - Penelo

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

I just have this terrible feeling that if there are two mafias, one is currently manipulating the town to remove the other.
    I feel that Wakka or Relm could flip scum, or both! But which would be the best scum to remove?

In the post I made when I voted relm.

I just have this terrible feeling that if there are two mafias
    There are not two mafias.

I just have this terrible feeling that if there are two mafias, one is currently manipulating the town to remove the other.
    I feel that Wakka or Relm could flip scum, or both! But which would be the best scum to remove?
    The one where two townies are confirming something is wrong with them.

For all we know Wakka could be innocent. For all we know Balthier could be in the other mafia. But at some point we'll need to get Relm so why not now?

So what you're saying is that I can either confirm Relm's quite likely death at the moment, or bolster the attack against Wakka in the hopes that we can buy more time if someone evens the score.
    I feel as though I have no choice here.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

10 minutes kupo!!! :mog:

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.