Page 121 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2171101111115116117118119120121122123124125126127131 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 2043

Thread: Anniversary Mafia Game Thread - The Final Day

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rikku View Post
    It is fishy that everyone who gets a report ends up dead at some point soon after. But if he was a killer mailman then why would he tell the truth about the reports?
    I am of the opinion that Wedge's roleclaim is true.
    If, IF, he is a killer mailman though (I do like the sound of that role xD), and he has the ability to send reports or kill each night, I would say that he would tell the truth about who he mailed, and then lie when he kills (in an attempt to uphold innocence). Though I must stress this again, I am only speculating this idea to understand how Penelo's claim could be true. I think that while unlikely, it is plausible.

Alright, I've gotta go do stuff today, but I should be back on later.
    For now, enjoy a sorted list of players - it certainly helps me think it through.
    I've also included roleclaims and my thoughts on them.

[M] Wedge - Oracle (possibly confirmed by Balthier's whisper, conflicts with Penelo's claim)
    [M] Leon - No claim
    [M] Luneth - No claim
    [M] Rydia - Apothecary (possibly confirmed by saving Cid based on Faris' observations - Highly plausible given poisoner and lack of other claim on apothecary)
    [M] Faris - Watcher (possibly confirmed by saving Cid - not sure if Cid was actually targeted, could have been a distraction)
    [M] Cid - No claim
    [M] Wakka - No claim
    [M] Rikku - Gunsmith (nothing to confirm or deny - everything checks out, and Relm was a Mafian with a gun...)
    [M] Penelo - FBI Agent (nothing to confirm, and conflicts with Wedge's claim)
    [M] Leila - Killed, Night 5 - Insane Cop played by Faris.
    [M] Refia - Killed, Night 4 - Spy played by Refia.
    [M] Balthier - Killed, Night 6 - Cop played by Freya and My Little Pokey.
    [M] Yuffie - Killed, Night 4 - Jack of All Trades played by Madonna.
    [M] Laguna - Killed, Night 1 - Doctor played by Del Murder.
    [M] Serah - Killed, Night 2 - Governor played by Goldenboko.
    [M] Kain - Killed, Night 2 - Bus Driver played by Aerith's Knight.
    [M] Noctis - Killed, Night 4 - Bullet Proof Townie played by Psychotic.
    [M] Quistis - Killed, Night 2 - Gladiator played by Laddy.
    [M] Quina - Killed, Night 2 - Beloved Princess played by Red Mage Coffman, replaced by Del Murder.
    [M] Biggs - Lynched, Day 5 - Suspicious Townie played by Raebus, replaced by Shattered Dreamer, replaced by Del Murder.
    [M] Sazh - Lynched, Day 1 - Day Vigilante played by Shattered Dreamer.
    [M] Blank - Lynched, Day 4 - Mafia Godfather played by Jojee.
    [M] Galuf - Killed, Night 3 - Mafia Poisoner played by shion and sharkythesharkdogg
    [M] Relm - Lynched, Day 6 - Mafia Grifter played by DK.
    [M] Setzer - Killed, Night 5 - Mafia Ninja played by Shauna.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Leon View Post
    [M] Refia - Killed, Night 4 - Spy played by Refia.
    Good going there, sport.

P.S. The mockery is directed at Jiro; Leon's post only brought it to my attention. It is the same on page 1.

Ok, things may not be as easy as I thought. So I'm going to ##Unvote: Penelo until we hear a bit more, especially from Luneth and Wakka. Cid too if he's even out there.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Fixed the OP and put B2kX in his rightful place!

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Oh yeah, and Luneth, I decided not to listen to you or trust you so I investigated you last night. Please be as so kind as to tell me what the result should have been so I can make sure you are not a dirty rotten liar.

Also if you could comment on my theories and how this day will affect the two-mafia theory that would be great. Thank you!
    Yes, I thought you might do that. I suspect you found a gun, but I couldn't say that with 100% certainty. I'll roleclaim if you want but I'd rather the mafia not know. Well, actually, what the hell. I'll just have to use my role differently. I'll play some mind games instead.

Armed Bodyguard.

Every night I choose someone to protect. If they get attacked, I die and their attacker dies. I cba to go back and find who the original Luneth protected (I mean, I can dig it out if you really want) but needless to say they didn't protect anyone who got attacked. I had my own interesting idea and asked Jiro what would happen if I am attacked. If I am attacked, I die and the attacker does not die unless I protect myself. If I do that, I die and the attacker dies. So I've chosen to protect myself the last two nights.

Anyway, onto my mind games. The mafia sure as smurf can't afford to lose anyone now. So, mafia... WHO WILL I PROTECT TONIGHT~ Kill me if you dare~ Will I protect Rikku? She can easily trip you up. What about our friend the Oracle? Ho ho ho! Or maybe I just don't wanna die and will stay at home again! 1 in 3 choice. Pick wisely!

Anyway, to comment on your theories:

Given how many cops, power roles, killing roles the town have, absolutely I agree that there are probably no mafia goons. I'm fairly certain there's another Godfather (Hi Faris) out there, and I think the Prostitute theory makes sense. I am also thinking of Night 2(?) where there were four deaths. I wonder if there was some sort of role where the mafia got an extra kill. Two kills for each mafia? I don't think any town roles claimed any of the deaths that night, unless someone tried to pay Biggs a visit.

I believe Wedge and I think Penelo is indeed full of trout. She's mafia.

I still think we hit the wrong mafia today and the numbers are 3 and 1. From Penelo's defending of Relm, and the way they bandwagoned together onto Biggs, I am all but certain they are/were together in a mafia team.

The two mafia theory is damaged somewhat by only one person turning up dead this morning. Did both mafia target Balthier? Do we still have a protective role in play? There aren't a great many of them that have been outed yet.

Sticking with Wakka but I'm sure Penelo is scum anyway, so do what you want. I think you guys seriously have to start thinking of the numbers though and you're making an enormous mistake.

If we get Penelo and she's mafia, and then the other mafia make a kill and I can't take one of them down or whoever protects can't get it, that'll leave 4 town, 3 mafia. Lynch or lose. Oh yeah, and one false vote means they can all speed lynch someone and win the smurfing game.

To summarise: Penelo is scum; lynching her today not a good idea.

​##vote: Wakka

Thank you for not forcing me waste a night. It's a very clever claim and if true can really help us.

I actually investigated Wakka and he has a gun. I'd like to hear what he has to say now.

You're not the only one who can play mind games.

##Vote: Wakka

As I've been saying about Penelo, either:

Wedge is Oracle (town role) and Penelo is lying (scum role). Or
    Penelo is FBI Agent (town role) and Wedge is the SK.

Killing one will give us the final answer on the other. Personally I'm inclined to believe Penelo is full of it. In the end we will have to choose one of them, but not necessarily today.

Wedge.

I had an idea.

I'm expendable, right? I mean, nobody took the SK rolehint seriously, everyone believes my original claim.

If I'm the Apothecary, the town loses nothing by my death. Sending your reports to the mafs doesn't help either.

You've never sent your report to a protective role before. Perhaps the role of the recipient has an effect on their fate. It took Balthier an extra day to die as the first investigative role. Maybe green = instant death, blue = 1 day delay, yellow = SMRUFING INVINCIBLE

Investigate whoever you want, and send me the report.

I know who I'd investigate, but if I say it the whole reason goes down the toilet.

I'm willing to give your theory a shot tonight, considering the result I got on Wakka.

Does everyone in this freaking town have a gun? Now I see why this role was used. If someone was playing this the whole time it would have driven them insane.

I actually investigated Wakka and he has a gun. I'd like to hear what he has to say now.

You're not the only one who can play mind games.
    Bloody.

Goddamn.

Hell.

I noticed the dearth of protective roles but didn't know what to think of it.

I have to think about this.

I had a feeling you were playing some sort of game, but smurf it, we're all gonna have to claim sooner or later. And this way I at least get to have some fun with the mafia.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rydia View Post
    You've never sent your report to a protective role before. Perhaps the role of the recipient has an effect on their fate. It took Balthier an extra day to die as the first investigative role. Maybe green = instant death, blue = 1 day delay, yellow = SMRUFING INVINCIBLE
    What does orange = ?

I think that's entirely too convoluted to be true. But then who knows, mindsmurf.

As much as I would love to get Penelo today as part of the revenge I do agree Wakka is the smarter lynch. Just got to wait for him to post.

I am, however, inclined to still believe Faris's claim. Cid may be the last piece of the puzzle we are looking for. Possibly a Mafia Framer.

See you cats on the flip side.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Luneth View Post
    I think that's entirely too convoluted to be true. But then who knows, mindsmurf.
    All the greens are confusing enough to my eye when modded by another green.