Page 123 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2373103113117118119120121122123124125126127128129133 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 2043

Thread: Anniversary Mafia Game Thread - The Final Day

Oh, I'll need to vote. Based on what I have said, I'm placing my vote on the lying "FBI Agent"

##Vote: Penelo

Right right, okay, I see how things are here now.

Look at Faris over here. She says she tracked Cid tonight. Why she would track Cid, who is by far the most inactive player here is beyond me, but that's not the point. She also said she got a result off of him, saying he did something to Faris.

Now, this is where I call absolute bull-trout. You see, this lovely dancer you see before is actually a dirty prostitute and I role-blocked Faris last night. Meaning she couldn't have done anything. Explain yourself, liar.

Oh yeah, self-preservation vote as per standard:

##VOTE: Wakka

Can I just say I truly believe Wakka to be dirty scum, especially after Rikku's gunsmith report. You now effectively have two options:

Me: The safe vote, but is that really who you want?
    Wakka: The clever vote.

It's effectively scum vs scum. Make your choice.

ahahahahaha

oh man

this is beautiful.

Faris you lying sack of potatoes. I knew there had to be a reason you were refusing to vote Wakka.

Now that's it's come to this, some lovely backing music played by Final Fantasia's lovely town orchestra!

Battle on The Big Bridge!!!

Also, yes, vindicated! 2 scum theory! I knew it! I am laughing like a maniac right now.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Faris View Post
    Oh, I'll need to vote. Based on what I have said, I'm placing my vote on the lying "FBI Agent"

##Vote: Penelo
    Because knifeproof townie is so believable? No word at all on Wakka and his claim and Rikku's result?

Got you.

Mothersmurfing got you.

eee!

I'm just picturing Luneth as some squealing schoolgirl right now.

[QUOTE='[M] Penelo;3170613']Right right, okay, I see how things are here now.

Look at Faris over here. She says she tracked Cid tonight. Why she would track Cid, who is by far the most inactive player here is beyond me, but that's not the point. She also said she got a result off of him, saying he did something to Faris.

Now, this is where I call absolute bull-trout. You see, this lovely dancer you see before is actually a dirty prostitute and I role-blocked Faris last night. Meaning she couldn't have done anything. Explain yourself, liar.

[\QUOTE]

Oh you did get me! I lied about the result! I did try to track Cid last night, but I ended up with no result, but I had to make up who he could have targeted, so I chose myself as the target. However, the real liar is you, Miss "FBI Agent who is really a Mafia Prostitute." You just made yourself the main target for a lynch, Penelo.

Wakka still needs to explain himself though, and I believe he's one of the few who have yet to claim a role.

Oh you did get me! I lied about the result! I did try to track Cid last night, but I ended up with no result, but I had to make up who he could have targeted, so I chose myself as the target.
    ...why?

Well Faris, yes, that's true. I am a liar. Effectively everyone in the game lies at some point. Saying I'm a dirty liar doesn't really mean much. Regardless, everyone knows who I am now, and lets face it most people suspected a roleblocker in the game. However, I'm no longer a mystery.

Faris: Why did you lie about a result. That seems weird, and deceptive.
    Wakka: Just who are you Wakka? Scum, that's who, and a mysterious scum at that.

I didn't know I was being roleblocked by the Prostitute, so I made up a result so I don't appear inconsistant with my results over the night. I'm sorry for being a terrible Tracker!

Couldn't you just say you got no result? Feigning some sort of "I didn't want to look suspicious" just makes you look EVEN MORE suspicious.

Personally, I'm not buying it.

I didn't know I was being roleblocked by the Prostitute, so I made up a result so I don't appear inconsistant with my results over the night. I'm sorry for being a terrible Tracker!
    But we all knew that Wedge had been roleblocked this entire time. There was no need to lie at all.

Sorry, but the only way you're going to convince me is if you vote for Wakka. I can't see any other way for you to redeem yourself now, Faris.

Look who's talking, you just confirmed yourself as scum. Why should we allow you to survive today if we now know your true colors?

Besides, you could have easily said

"Look guys, I got no result last night, perhaps there's a roleblocker. Let's go investigate who it is."

That's far more helpful.