Page 129 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2979109119123124125126127128129130131132133134135 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 2043

Thread: Anniversary Mafia Game Thread - The Final Day

Don't know about you guys, but lynching Cid just seems like the right decision to do. Is it the smart decision? Course not, but as others have said Cid is just a dead weight dragging us all down. Mafia or not, Cid for me is just someone who should have been policy killed long long ago.

Leon, usually Faith Healers cannot protect themselves. How do you explain your actions? Also, could you share your actions for the first 7 nights of the game.

Luneth, you might as well too. It probably won't help much but any information is good.

Don't know about you, but Leon has some explaining to do. Out of all of the remaining players, besides the obvious scum Faris and me, Leon is looking decidedly more suspicious for me.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Penelo View Post
    Don't know about you guys, but lynching Cid just seems like the right decision to do. Is it the smart decision? Course not, but as others have said Cid is just a dead weight dragging us all down. Mafia or not, Cid for me is just someone who should have been policy killed long long ago.
    Lynching Cid today? With two mafia outed? No no no.

Today and tomorrow will be you and Faris. We just need the order. The real test will be on Day 10 where one team will have a chance to win.

Oh and I'm calling it now: Day 10 will be Wedge, Luneth, and Cid. It will all come down to you, Wedgie.

My guess is Cid is the last mafia. Remember when Faris said she 'tracked' Cid and the target was Faris? Yeah, only one way for her to be 100% sure she wouldn't be outed by that little claim...

It puts Cid on the non-Poisoner team, too, which means he could have easily be poisoned earlier in the game. Should have let him die, Bleys!

So, in terms of who is mafia, we have:

Penelo, Faris, Cid.

Makes sense I suppose. I wonder why Cid has been so quiet. Trying to avoid posting and blend in?

Probably a real inactive. Mafia can be just as inactive as town.

Also, with Godfather, Godfather, Framer and Grifter, the Cops were pretty useless roles in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rikku View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Penelo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rikku View Post
    Well that's weird, because how could both Wedge and you be blocked?
    I've noticed today that both Wedge and Faris claimed to have been role-blocked. Well, I call absolute bull-trout on that, because last night (Night Seven) I role-blocked Faris. Meaning Wedge is some barefaced liar. Either that, or Rikku is lying saying that she never received a report. Something doesn't seem quite right here. Furthermore, being the last member of my Mafia left, that must mean that Faris is lying that she is the only Mafia left in her team.
    I can answer this. Wedge was never blocked. I was.

I did receive a 'whisper' on Faris that said she sits at the head of a long table with unknown faces looking to her for guidence. That clearly implied Godfather, so I decided to pretend I got a gun result and spring a little trap for Faris. It worked. qwerty would be proud.

My second trap was for Penelo. I wanted to see how she would react if a different person got roleblocked than what she expected. Surprisingly, she admitted to blocking Faris instead of Wedge. That probably implies the other mystery mafia is also a Prostitute, unless Penelo is lying again (she is mafia after all).

Also note that both Faris and Penelo claimed to have Galuf on their team. Since Grifter is kind of like Framer, it doesn't make sense that both Poisoner and Ninja were on the same team. These are the likely teams:

Team 1: Godfather (Blank), Poisoner (Galuf), Grifter (Relm), Prostitute (Penelo)
    Team 2: Godfather (Faris), Ninja (Setzer), Framer (Wakka), Prostitute (???)

Lynching Penelo would eliminate 1 team, 1 extra kill, and 1 roleblocker. Seems like a smart decision.
    I confirm Rikku's report, I did investigate Faris. Also, I concur with her assessment that we need to Lynch the role blocker.

I'm glad Biggs took a noose for you Wedge. Your role actually proved useful in the end. Your next investigation will be your most important, however.

Well played Wedge; you've managed to make other people love you despite only having one success to your name!

Seriously though, you should go ahead and investigate Leon. Something not quite right about him. He pipes in from time to time, then he disappears. He's only been active during the last few days, as if he's scum building up to the finale.

The only thing that bothers me is that Faris claimed that Galuf targeted both Quistis and Cid, but how would he know? There has to be a way to tell this. Could Cid be a tracker for the mafia?

Bloody hell, I drive home and you lot make all these posts!

To be honest, I am of the opinion we should lynch Penelo today, reduce 2 kills down to 1, but I'm open to ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Luneth View Post
    Bloody hell, I drive home and you lot make all these posts!

To be honest, I am of the opinion we should lynch Penelo today, reduce 2 kills down to 1, but I'm open to ideas.
    That's the best plan as I see it too. Then we all just have to make careful night actions and regroup tomorrow.

So let's get this over with.

##Vote: Penelo