Page 135 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3585115125129130131132133134135136137 LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2043

Thread: Anniversary Mafia Game Thread - The Final Day

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Luneth View Post
    I think Leon is definitely town and the last hope. My life in his hands. Good luck.
    You always do this to me!
    I think I'd rather be wrong than fooled though. Sorry if that means I end up being wrong xD

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Leon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Luneth View Post
    I think Leon is definitely town and the last hope. My life in his hands. Good luck.
    You always do this to me!
    I think I'd rather be wrong than fooled though. Sorry if that means I end up being wrong xD
    Got out early!

Anyway sorry I still don't have the faintest idea who you are xD

I don't know, I'm speculating based on what has happened. I can't comprehend this being the last day otherwise. I'm genuinely confused. I have contingency plans in place, as I have said, if this is not the last day, in that I will protect myself or you, flipping a coin. I intend to go down guns blazing.

But the plan of action ahead is clear regardless of what the mafia situation is. We know Faris is mafia. Whether or not there is 1 mafia, or 2 mafia, lynching Faris is 100% not a bad move for town.

If you can provide a reason as to why it should be me instead of Faris today then go ahead.

Wedge, I have a question for you.

Do you want to lynch me now because of who I am, or what I am?

It's a rhetorical question. I don't want you to post your reply because I know what it will be. I want you to genuinely think about that. And, if you do vote for me instead of Faris, I just want you to do two things. Not for me, but for Leon.

Give me the dignity of letting me know before you vote because I want to post some advice for Leon because he'll know he can trust my words once I flip. Secondly, objectively justify why I am more deserving to die now than Faris. Given that you know Faris is mafia. I want Leon to see your reasons. I want all the dead and spectators to see your reasons.

If you do these two things for me, I will accept your vote. (AND YELL I TOLD YOU SO ). But I won't be mad. I will accept it.

Well, to be fair, I'd also genuinely love to see what I've done that is somehow worse than "Hello, I am the Mafia Godfather" that warrants my immediate death xD

It honestly doesn't matter who should get the lynch, but either way there was two kills last night. Cid was my kill, Rikku was yours, Leon. So as you can see, its possible for any of us to win tommorow. Town will have a better chance to win if you go down.

It is up to leon and wedge to determine who should be the last man standing betwwen us.

I have showed up daily and played throughout without being replaced. You have only really showed up within the latter half of this game. I think I have played a better game overall and at least deserve to live the entire game and be the last mafia

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Faris View Post
    It honestly doesn't matter who should get the lynch, but either way there was two kills last night. Cid was my kill, Rikku was yours, Leon. So as you can see, its possible for any of us to win tommorow. Town will have a better chance to win if you go down.
    Sorry I meant to say luneth instead of leon.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Faris View Post
    I have showed up daily and played throughout without being replaced. You have only really showed up within the latter half of this game. I think I have played a better game overall and at least deserve to live the entire game and be the last mafia
    are you actually serious

I've been here all game too and you bloody know it.

Remind me again who caught you out.

Remind me again who caught Blank and who caught Wakka.

Remind me again whose fault it is that I couldn't see this game through because you murdered me.

And remind me again just who it was that let you live yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Wedge View Post
    I could vote Faris today and I actually put my vote on her, but then we would either be dead before morning or if we could block the mafia attack and be right here pointing fingers at each other. This way I'm pointing the finger now, so that if by the off we get to tomorrow we know exactly what to do, which is lynch Faris and win for town.
    Thinking this through, this deliberation does not matter.
    If we kill Faris now, we face Luneth tonight and tomorrow.
    If we kill Luneth now, we face Faris tonight and tomorrow.

The only advantage we have is that we know that Faris is the Godfather. This means we know she is scum, but it also means that we know her role. We don't know what tricks Luneth may have up his sleeve, although I find it unlikely that there would be another roleblocker.
    So really, it doesn't matter who we pick. It's probably best that we finish this up rather than drawing it out any longer.
    Logically though, I think it is best to vote out Luneth, as that would remove the unknown, and we know what powers we are dealing with tonight.

Alright then, you forced my hand. I am going to make 2 posts. Please do not vote until I have made them. Thank you very much.

Les Misérables Alfie Boe Who Am I - YouTube CLINK LINK

He thinks Cid is scum,
    without a second glance.
    The inactive he has found,
    This man could be my chance.

Why should I save his hide?
    Why should I right this wrong?
    When I have come so far,
    and struggled for so long!

If I speak, I am lynched.
    If I stay silent I am damned.

I am the godfather of two mafia goons they both look to me!
    Can I abandon them? How will they live if I am not free?

If I speak, they are lynched.
    If I stay silent I am damned.

Who am I?

Can I condemn this man to lynchery?
    Pretend I do not feel his agony?
    This innocent who wears my face,
    who goes to judgment in my place...

Who am I?

Can I conceal myself forever more?
    Pretend I'm not rotten to the core?
    And must my role until I die,
    be no more than an alibi?

Must I lie?

How can I ever face my fellow men?
    How can I ever face myself again?
    My soul belongs to Stiltzkin I know,
    I made that bargain long ago!
    He gave me an account when mine was dead
    And you've all lynched Relm while I was in bed

Who am I? ...who am I? I'm mafia scum!

And so Leon you see it's true
    This man bears no more guilt than you!
    Who am I?
    PSYCHOTIC IS SCUUUUUUUUUUUUM!

##Vote: Luneth

If you want specifics, I am of course the Mafia Doctor which hopefully ties up all loose ends.

What happens now: Whoever you vote for comes last. Third place. Whoever survives gets a 50-50 shot at winning. Me or Faris. We're both mafia. Both equal in threat. If we don't kill you tonight, we obviously get lynched.

Faris wants this to be judged on who deserves to win more so I'm game.

I gave this game every thing I had. Everything. I was Bulletproof townie and I drew so much heat and dislike and what did I do? Both mafias tried to kill me! I saved two townie lives. Two townies. Like, say, Leon and Wedge! The day would've been over yesterday if I hadn't done that. And I hunted down Blank when everyone else ignored me and called me arrogant. Blank... the Godfather of the mafia I later joined! If I hadn't done that, this mafia would've won by now!

Then I died for the town. I replaced back in. And I got Del Murder lynched. You know. The man who has NEVER been lynched. You just witnessed mafia history. Right or wrong, friends, you can not accuse me of not having style.

Then the bombshell came. Rikku outed my two scum mates. But look at how I responded. I fought for so hard and for so long for those two, coming up with plans and schemes to keep them alive. I had to single-handedly figure out who on Earth the other scum members were in order to save them. AND I DID! I figured out Wakka, and I figured out Faris. They would've won by now if I hadn't done that.

And you know what, yesterday, I told you all to lynch Penelo - my own scum mate- because she was the sole mafia. I knew perfectly well Faris was the sole mafia. Do you know why I let Faris live? Because I thought she had played a good game and DESERVED one more day. I did that out of a sense of fair play. And it sticks in my throat that she wants me dead now, but c'est la vie. Personally, if I were you, I would vote for myself and say "Thank you very much, Luneth", but I guess different strokes for different folks.

Like I said, I've given everything. I've been coming up with so many plans, I've been posting from work. Dan can tell you that I wouldn't play Halo because I was too focused on mafia. I've woken up in the middle of the night having thought about a mafia thing. This does mean a lot to me.

Who has given the mafia more than I?
    Who has given the town more than I?
    Who has given the game more than I?

After all the entertainment, fun, drama, laughs and frustration I have given you... do I really deserve to come last? After how hard I've fought and struggled for both sides? Does it really end like this?