Page 16 of 137 FirstFirst ... 610111213141516171819202122263666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Anniversary Mafia Game Thread - The Final Day

Odds? Inactives are probably mostly town. I don't know what ploy the mafia are going with, but one inactive/quiet guy and a few actives is generally a good bet.

Fair point.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Yuffie View Post
    Odds? Inactives are probably mostly town. I don't know what ploy the mafia are going with, but one inactive/quiet guy and a few actives is generally a good bet.
    Mafia changes tactics all the time and they will often go in with a set strategy, so we should never assume what they're planning.

Most players are mostly town, town starts of with a majority after all.

One thing that kills me about EoFF mafia games is how mafia can use their forum whenever, not just night.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've noticed a dearth of voting. Are we going with the current count?
    I don't know what you're trying to imply, kupo! The vote count is accurate as of your post, and probably this one! :mog:

In there interest of fair play and enjoyment, inactive players will be replaced. There are no rules against posting minimally as arbitrary posting requirements rarely work and eliminate my favourite part of the game which is watching you guys flop about like madmen shouting "inactive, inactive! Under the radar, lurking!" :mog: Seriously though, it's Day 1, kupo. This is the greatest Day 1 ratio of posters-nonposters I think I've ever seen. Day 2 will probably bring your remaining friends into the fray!

Are we not going to openly discuss the possibility of Jester because that's too easy.

Oh my, I'm mistaken about you, Relm. That's a brilliant painting. Who would that be? It looks oddly like a certain pervert named Balthier.

I may have second thoughts about my promise to keep my vote on you.

I was talking to the rest of town. Are we happy with how we've voted? We had a lot of talking, but no one changed votes or did anything terribly rash.

Jester has no place in a 25 person game.

It's actually a painting of Don Corneo, Faris. Balthier is not fit to lick the scum off of the Don's lady killing boots.

One thing that kills me about EoFF mafia games is how mafia can use their forum whenever, not just night.
    Yep, and that's always been a huge advantage. They can coordinate their posts and votes throughout the day, which is why we need to mix things up as much as possible to keep them guessing.

That's why I'm calling for a random massive pile-on Relm for no reason other than hurting my eyes.

##Unvote: Rikku
    ##Vote: Relm

I can actually see the resemblence! I should've known!

And I'm personally all for voting an inactive Day 1. We have a low chance of hitting scum with the minimal information we currently have. Not participating (being inactive) is not conducive to helping the town win, as far as I'm concerned. This is Day 1 as usual.

How much time left?