Page 36 of 137 FirstFirst ... 162630313233343536373839404142465686136 ... LastLast

Thread: Anniversary Mafia Game Thread - The Final Day

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Noctis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Leon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Noctis View Post
    If they didn't pick Psy, are you saying, Psy is... is...

WE'RE ALL DOOMED!
    Quick let's lynch him!
    I would, I so want to type in that name.. but first:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Wedge View Post
    What?!?! Laguna is dead?!?! You have some explaining to do now, don't you, Serah! You think I'm going to sit idly by when the doctor comes up dead after you received a special investigative report!?!?! I was willing to blow myself up to protect the world from Shinra, and I'm willing to risk my life on the line to expose you! What have you to say for yourself, Mafia scum!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Wedge View Post
    ##Vote: Serah
    Wow.. that just reeks of scum. This came out of nowhere.

And seriously? You are either the WORST investigator ever, or a stupid mafia scapegoat, or both.

Yes... both.

##unvote

##vote: Wedge
    NO smurfING EDITING

Yuffie, you've currently voted for Blank. Why?

It's confoundedly early on a Saturday morning and I have an appointment to go to. Wasn't planning on keeping my vote on Leila. Got about 15 mins, thinking of who to vote for, and if I'm alive tomorrow whoever suspects me can fill me in on why. Also why are so many people still focused on Wedge? It seems useless for today.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Yuffie View Post

NO smurfING EDITING
    I do what I want. And not that it mattered, but the quotes were double and all messed up, they still are a little. I have no idea why, but I blame firefox. Stupid secondary browser for mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Stiltzkin View Post
    Final Vote Count

[M] Sazh (5) - Kain, Quistis, Refia, Rydia, SELFVOTE
    [M] Quina (4) - Quistis, Refia, Penelo, Serah, Setzer, Leila, SELFVOTE
    [M] Galuf (4) - Wakka, Serah, Blank, Laguna

[M] Biggs (3) - Kain, Galuf, Cid, Laguna, Serah, Serah, SELFVOTE
    [M] Relm (1) - Faris, Laguna
    [M] Sezter (1) - Rikku, Yuffie, Laguna
    [M] Cid (1) - Wedge, Laguna
    [M] Serah (1) - Noctis
    [M] Wakka (1) - Relm
    [M] Rikku (0) - Rydia, Setzer, Refia, Laguna
    [M] Yuffie (0) - Quistis
    [M] Quistis (0) - Laguna
    [M] Noctis (0) - Serah
    [M] Laguna (0) - Yuffie
    Looking at people who voted for Galuf. Galuf voted so wasn't endangered as much as Quina and Sazh, so can be viewed as likelier to be scum. He would thus be the "safe" band wagon to be on and there's three names other than our dead friend on it.

I was just working backwards from Laguna's name so I like that Wakka already seems not thrilled with me, and I believe that we already have a line on you that will resolve itself. Blank is and was always pressure and I've liked seeing that people have mention they've voted because of where my vote stands. It makes you wonder.

NO smurfING EDITING
    I do what I want. And not that it mattered, but the quotes were double and all messed up, they still are a little. I have no idea why, but I blame firefox. Stupid secondary browser for mafia.
    Wait for a mod to clear things up. I don't care your reasoning because even if you feed me a line, I can't know how true it is and I don't want to see anyone modkilled (well sort of but not really).

Wait for a mod to clear things up. I don't care your reasoning because even if you feed me a line, I can't know how true it is and I don't want to see anyone modkilled (well sort of but not really).
    Dear lord, what kind of nazi mafia games did you play? I have to do it nearly every time because otherwise it automatically sets my text color to grey for some reason. However, if you take long enough to do that it says edited, such as when the quotes get all messed up and you have to fix it.

But whatever, I'm not going to wait for a mod every time because Jiro is on a waaay different GMT clock than we are. Deal with it. If Stiltzkin says I can't, then I won't. It's not like I edited things I sad 4 hours ago, merely minutes after I posted.

I voted for Galuf because he seems sketch. It confounds (my word of the day xD) me that you would assume Galuf isn't scum just because he was in the top 3. For anyone who thinks I bandwagoned Serah, I hit the reply button before I even saw that post.

Kain, no editing is a rule, I already got told off for that

You all seem super sketchy but I'm going to go for Refia today. Sorry, darling But I don't recall any substantial posts from you for the amount of time present. I asked you about it a whole lot of pages back but didn't get a reply.

##unvote
    ##vote: Refia

I'm back, and I want to talk a little about the Wedge/Serah debacle. As we know, Wedge, being the numbskull that he is, earlier accused Serah of being the cause of Laguna's death, as it was Serah that he sent out a report to for his investigation on Laguna. Serah may, or may not, have received the report, claims to have not received such a report. However, this may mean that one or both of them are telling the truth. Watching this, we have really no idea who is being truthful in this, so we should take both of their words with a lick of salt ingrained.

With that out of the way, I also want to talk a bit about our good misguided friend, Rydia. Her "brainstorms" as she calls them, don't make any sense, not one bit at all. The nonsense that spouts from her mouth scream that she's been listening to those voices in her head, and the voices sincerely don't make any clear sense. It could mean that she's just talking to distract town from the real issues.

As much as I would like to keep my vote on Yuffie for her insistance to vote without putting much thought, I'll go let my vote on her go and place it on Rydia. She can't rely on her brainstorm to get us through this alone. We have to collect all the information provided by what has happened, not through something that might have happened in that spacy head of hers.

##Unvote: Yuffie
    ##Vote: Rydia

Ha ha no, Galuf is more sketchy than Quina because he was only ranked third and would have been tied with Sazh otherwise. Granted Galuf placed his vote years early but what was to stop Wakka, Serah (already had changed her vote a few times), or you from skipping out if the going got tough?

That's taking it a little too extreme but you get it yeah?

##vote: Faris

Ha ha no, Galuf is more sketchy than Quina because he was only ranked third and would have been tied with Sazh otherwise. Granted Galuf placed his vote years early but what was to stop Wakka, Serah (already had changed her vote a few times), or you from skipping out if the going got tough?

That's taking it a little too extreme but you get it yeah?
    Yeah, to be honest with you. I've been watching Galuf since day 1, or rather last night. He has been rather suspiciously silent ever since he showed up on day 1. I'm not sure what to actually think of him. I've had my watch on him since then.

You hear that old man? I've got my eyes on you! :glare:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Serah View Post
    ##vote: Faris
    And do you have a reason for your vote, Serah?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Faris View Post
    I'm back, and I want to talk a little about the Wedge/Serah debacle. As we know, Wedge, being the numbskull that he is, earlier accused Serah of being the cause of Laguna's death, as it was Serah that he sent out a report to for his investigation on Laguna. Serah may, or may not, have received the report, claims to have not received such a report. However, this may mean that one or both of them are telling the truth. Watching this, we have really no idea who is being truthful in this, so we should take both of their words with a lick of salt ingrained.
    Spreading deceit. Disregarding both me and Wedge because of a single roleclaim is bad.

With that out of the way, I also want to talk a bit about our good misguided friend, Rydia. Her "brainstorms" as she calls them, don't make any sense, not one bit at all. The nonsense that spouts from her mouth scream that she's been listening to those voices in her head, and the voices sincerely don't make any clear sense. It could mean that she's just talking to distract town from the real issues.
    More likely scenario is, Rydia is bad at mafia (sorry babe). Voting for her because she's dumb is just a way to get by.

As much as I would like to keep my vote on Yuffie for her insistance to vote without putting much thought,
    "Yuffie is trying to make us vote! The most important thing for a town to analyze. LYNCH HER." ...uhhhhh....

I'll go let my vote on her go and place it on Rydia. She can't rely on her brainstorm to get us through this alone. We have to collect all the information provided by what has happened, not through something that might have happened in that spacy head of hers.
    Nothing stops us from collecting that info and hoping Rydia can smarten up. Killing bad players because they are bad has never worked out and often just been a mafia excuse to vote.

However, I've seen this plenty of times in newbie players playing mafia goons and the lack of experience, plus lack of direction causes them to do something this stupid. The only redeeming thing about it is that usually even the newbies aren't THAT stupid. But I'll keep my vote on him until I see something more scummy.
    I think it is much more likely that a new player would make a mistake to reveal his true role too early than to make a false claim so early. Esepcially with a role such as this which is not typical role.

There is not much to do about it now. The role is out there and he has nothing to lose but to share his night action choices from here on out.