Page 73 of 137 FirstFirst ... 235363676869707172737475767778798393123 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 2043

Thread: Anniversary Mafia Game Thread - The Final Day

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Refia View Post
    I'm a tad lazy to re-look through it all, but what are your points against Blank over anyone else to get lynched Noctis? I can't seem to recall any major points from what you said that should really sway anyone into thinking he was definite scum. Or are you un-subtley role claiming special info on him?
    None, he's just on a blank bender or something.

So Wakka how about your thoughts on Wedge, Faris, or Yuffie? We got 2 role claims without much proof, and someone else on the chopping block, you got much of an opinion on all them?

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Three and a half hours by my watch, kupo. Lemme double check that real quick, cutie

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Stiltzkin View Post
    Three and a half hours by my watch, kupo. Lemme double check that real quick, cutie
    Yep :mog:

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

I still don't like how refia is acting. I don't know how this blank attack works but when Psy is onto something he's usually right. I know that I'm not supposed to be bias in that sense because we're not supposed to know who's who, but, he's usually right on these things. Unless he is playing mafia. Then you're screwed.

My lack of posting is due to a busy schedule. I even went and tried to get a partner but even my partner has become inactive/busy himself so WELP. I'm trying!

So Wakka how about your thoughts on Wedge, Faris, or Yuffie? We got 2 role claims without much proof, and someone else on the chopping block, you got much of an opinion on all them?

I think blank a good point earlier about how odd it was Faris tracked Galuf the third night. Then again, I don't know what I would think if someone did something the first night, but not the second. I definately wouldn't put poisoner together with Serah dying night 2, due to the role not being used all that often.
    On Yuffie I'm not quite sure about what to think, day two she pressures everyone to vote, then day 4 is nowhere to be found. She doesn't particularilly strike me as scummy, but rather impatient.
    Wedge. Well, I want to believe him, and with now having the bus driver role confirmed, we can assume his day one report got sent to laguna. So he got a report on himself. He won't telll us who he sent to or investigated night two or 3, so that is kind of suspicous. If no one is able to confirm getting the report soon, I'm liable to think he's lying. However, we have to account for the possibility he is accidentally sending his report to mafia, or that he is mafia himself and making sure all the "recipients" die. The best thing we could do would be to confirm a townie, ask that someone protect them, and then have him send tothat townie.

Out of the three, Faris seems far and away the most scummy, with wedge behind her a ways.
    Yuffie just seems impatient to me.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Wakka View Post

I think blank a good point earlier about how odd it was Faris tracked Galuf the third night. Then again, I don't know what I would think if someone did something the first night, but not the second. I definately wouldn't put poisoner together with Serah dying night 2, due to the role not being used all that often.
    On Yuffie I'm not quite sure about what to think, day two she pressures everyone to vote, then day 4 is nowhere to be found. She doesn't particularilly strike me as scummy, but rather impatient.
    Wedge. Well, I want to believe him, and with now having the bus driver role confirmed, we can assume his day one report got sent to laguna. So he got a report on himself. He won't telll us who he sent to or investigated night two or 3, so that is kind of suspicous. If no one is able to confirm getting the report soon, I'm liable to think he's lying. However, we have to account for the possibility he is accidentally sending his report to mafia, or that he is mafia himself and making sure all the "recipients" die. The best thing we could do would be to confirm a townie, ask that someone protect them, and then have him send tothat townie.
    Emphasis added. So how do you know what the bus driver did?

Already went over that refia. Did you not read the events of day 2?

I made a list for my thought process.

Give me a minute and I'll try to find it since the stupid thing wont let me go throught my profile.

Bah, can't find it. In the list I gave three options, one that Both are lying.
    One that only serah was lying in order to make wedge look guilty, but that option is now bunk considering serah flipped governor.
    And the last one, the only explanation I could find where both wedge and serah were telling the truth, is that there is a bus driver, and that they switched serah with someone else.

On day one, serah was one of the most active players, it would make sense for the mafia to target her. It wouldn't make sense for anyone to kill Laguna, as he hadn't done basically anything except look like jiro.
    The only way I can figure that laguna was killed, considering kain switched serah with someone else, and that serah didn't get the memo, except for the possibility of two roleblockers targeting both of them (which I hadn't even remembered roleblockers at that time) would be if a bus driver switched them. Thus, laguna probably got serahs memo, and also took the death blow for her.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

What happens when there is a tie for votes?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Leila View Post
    dealers choice.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Leila View Post
    SUDDEN DEATH

Well, it looks like my chosen recipient has decided that today is the day she isn't going to say anything, even though she's been quite vocal thorough the first 2 days so here are my investigations I've done and who I've chosen to receive them:

Night 1: Investigated Laguna with Serah to receive (that turned up nothing).
    Night 2: Investigated Faris with Quina to receive
    Night 3: Investigated Rydia with Yuffie to receive

I don't know why Yuffie has been uncharacteristically silent today, I've seen her name twice in the "Who's Online" list but she hasn't posted yet and she's no longer there.

I can't add much more at this point. Blank and Yuffie are my top 2. While Faris & Wedge's claims appear suspicious, I tend to favor those who make early roleclaims because it's tough to keep them up until endgame. Especially two visible roles like Tracker and Investigator (or whatever it is).

Making roleclaims helps the game move along. I know you all have roles in this game. There is no Vanilla Town or Mafia Goon here.

Here, I'll show you. I'm a Vengeful Townie. If I am lynched, I get to kill one person who voted for me. Yep, that's right Noctis. Tomorrow, even if you win, you lose.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Biggs View Post
    I can't add much more at this point. Blank and Yuffie are my top 2. While Faris & Wedge's claims appear suspicious, I tend to favor those who make early roleclaims because it's tough to keep them up until endgame. Especially two visible roles like Tracker and Investigator (or whatever it is).

Making roleclaims helps the game move along. I know you all have roles in this game. There is no Vanilla Town or Mafia Goon here.

Here, I'll show you. I'm a Vengeful Townie. If I am lynched, I get to kill one person who voted for me. Yep, that's right Noctis. Tomorrow, even if you win, you lose.
    In some cases, such as if yours is true, making role claims early makes your role useless.
    I agree it makes making decisions easier, as does voting.
    On that note
    ##unvote: noctis
    ##vote: faris
    I suppose I can't farisly make that vote on noctis just being annoying.