Page 40 of 137 FirstFirst ... 203034353637383940414243444546506090 ... LastLast

Thread: Anniversary Mafia Game Thread - The Final Day

Posting the votes is great, Yuppie, but some analysis would be greater.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Refia View Post
    Faris' role claim is definitely something. I got some weird vibes about Faris earlier, namely with Serah pointing stuff out, but with the role claim I'm not sure what to think. It would be rather silly for the mafia to make a role claim (unless as someone said they had a tracker character too) so early in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kain View Post
    Wakka - Too much into his character. But I get a scum vibe from him, too many guesses that came out of nowhere and only a mafia would even think of.
    Like what exactly?

Also people are voting little ole me? T_T
    I remember thinking earlier that your vote seemed like a bandwagon.

Thanks for the vote of confidence kain.
    Anyways, I don't want to self vote, so I suppose I should choose one of you.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Quistis View Post
    your attempts to get people to vote for any reason at all is dangerous and more than a little suspicious.
    Elucidate.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Quistis View Post
    I figure I should vote.

##Vote: Yuffie:

You're a bit too crazy for what I'm comfortable with, and your attempts to get people to vote for any reason at all is dangerous and more than a little suspicious.
    You seem to have a thing against voting Quistis. What's wrong to tossing out some votes early on to get people talking? Isn't it better then not voting till the last minute and trying to infer based on the spam posts we get? You get to see voting trends and make people have to defend their votes and determine is their scum votes or spam votes, or there's something backing it up.

Er I may have screwed up on my thing. Don't take it as gospel. :/

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Wakka View Post

Which vote exactly? I don't think I voted anyone as part of a band wagon, I think I've been a bit consistent being the first/second vote on anyone.

Also some elaboration if required about what Kain thought of your guesses, you did jump at the idea of a bus driver really fast. Why is that?

Which vote exactly? I don't think I voted anyone as part of a band wagon, I think I've been a bit consistent being the first/second vote on anyone.

Also some elaboration if required about what Kain thought of your guesses, you did jump at the idea of a bus driver really fast. Why is that?
    I've played a lot of mafia, and every time something goes wacky or missing, it seems to be a bus driver. Go with what you know best, right?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Yuffie View Post
    Found my mistake. Faris voted for me between Leila voting Blank and Leon voting Rydia. I didn't mean to mislead.

Refia should be in the lead at 3, Faris, Galuf, and I tied at 2nd with 2, and I just hate counting. This is why I never became a clerk.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Noctis - Psy, he always acts like that. I'll leave him open to day 3 or 4.
    And then what?

Found my mistake. Faris voted for me between Leila voting Blank and Leon voting Rydia. I didn't mean to mislead.

Refia should be in the lead at 3, Faris, Galuf, and I tied at 2nd with 2, and I just hate counting. This is why I never became a clerk.
    I unvoted you, so I think I have 2 votes on me also with self vote because I can't decide.

Faris' role claim is definitely something. I got some weird vibes about Faris earlier, namely with Serah pointing stuff out, but with the role claim I'm not sure what to think. It would be rather silly for the mafia to make a role claim (unless as someone said they had a tracker character too) so early in the game.

Wakka - Too much into his character. But I get a scum vibe from him, too many guesses that came out of nowhere and only a mafia would even think of.

Like what exactly?
    This mostly:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Wedge View Post
    I didn't sent the message, I did an investigation and chose Serah to receive the investigation.

Sounds like we have someone who can switch actions.
    A bus driver or something.
    It makes sense. And probably explains Wedge and Serah, but where did that come from? He doesn't seem like a veteran mafia player who has seen it all, like Psy, and if he analyzed it that much why does he only give one line posts?

Inconsistent. And I don't really have a better one to vote for right now. Don't want to axe wedge if the mafia will do it anyway. Maybe if the vote comes up between Faris and someone I think is townie I'll switch to Faris.

Also, this is what I mean by messed quotes. They were in grey a moment ago as well.

Corrected voting pattern (accurate since my last post):

(SPOILER)DAY 2

yuffie
    ##VOTE: blank 1

refia
    ##VOTE: blank 2

noctis
    ##VOTE: blank 3

blank
    ##VOTE: yuffie 1

kain
    ##VOTE: galuf 1

leila
    ##VOTE: yuffie 2

refia
    ##UNVOTE: blank 2

leila
    ##UNVOTE: yuffie 1

refia
    ##VOTE: penelo 1

blank
    ##UNVOTE: yuffie 0

blank
    ##VOTE: leila 1

rydia
    ##VOTE: cid 1

leila
    ##VOTE: blank 3

faris
    ##VOTE: yuffie 1

leon
    ##VOTE: rydia 1

noctis
    ##UNVOTE: blank 2

noctis
    ##VOTE: faris 1

wakka

wedge
    ##VOTE: serah 1

serah

rydia
    ##UNVOTE: cid 0

rydia
    ##VOTE: wedge 1

refia
    ##UNVOTE: penelo 0

refia
    ##VOTE: wakka 1

rydia
    ##UNVOTE: wedge 0

rydia
    ##VOTE: galuf 2

serah
    ##UNVOTE: rydia 0

serah
    ##VOTE: wakka 2

serah
    ##UNVOTE: wakka 1

quina
    ##VOTE: faris 2

kain
    ##UNVOTE: galuf 1

kain
    ##VOTE: wedge 1

blank
    ##UNVOTE: leila 0

blank
    ##VOTE: refia 1

faris
    ##UNVOTE: yuffie 1

faris

serah
    ##VOTE: faris 3

faris
    ##UNVOTE: rydia 0

faris
    ##VOTE: galuf 2

refia
    ##UNVOTE: wakka 0

refia
    ##VOTE: quistis 1

quina
    ##UNVOTE: faris 2

quina
    ##VOTE: refia 2

yuffie
    ##UNVOTE: blank 1

yuffie
    ##VOTE: refia 3

quistis

No need to open a wall of text unless you want to. Sorry about not spoiler tagging the first one.

My only real observation, Quina, is that people seem to be trading votes on each other. None of them stick. The big one is that despite how we all note Rydia seems scummy, she currently has zero votes.

I unvoted you, so I think I have 2 votes on me also with self vote because I can't decide.
    You are sitting pretty with only your self-vote on yourself.

Like what exactly?
    This mostly:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Wedge View Post
    I didn't sent the message, I did an investigation and chose Serah to receive the investigation.

Sounds like we have someone who can switch actions.
    A bus driver or something.
    It makes sense. And probably explains Wedge and Serah, but where did that come from? He doesn't seem like a veteran mafia player who has seen it all, like Psy, and if he analyzed it that much why does he only give one line posts?

Inconsistent. And I don't really have a better one to vote for right now. Don't want to axe wedge if the mafia will do it anyway. Maybe if the vote comes up between Faris and someone I think is townie I'll switch to Faris.
    If you knew who I was it would make a lot more sense. I used to get in trouble in school for writing out long descriptive versions of answers, when short answers were called for, and that got beat into me to where I make my line of thinking as long as short as possible.
    The throught process I went through was in my 3 points. However, I admit, I never considered the possibility of a roleblocker.