Page 29 of 137 FirstFirst ... 91923242526272829303132333435394979129 ... LastLast

Thread: Anniversary Mafia Game Thread - The Final Day

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Serah View Post
    Your assertions make no sense. Mafia is not imparted with either of these.
    Nor were they intended to identify a specific Mafioso. At what point did I point a finger in that post? It was a brainstorming post, no more, no less. It was intended to be useful to those with key roles who are uncertain of how to use them, not to influence a vote.

Voting is not our only weapon. Logic is powerful in its own right. Anything to make people think outside the box.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Serah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Wedge View Post
    Don't play innocent with me, you better come with a better excuse than "I don't know what you're talking about." I sent you a report and now the subject of that report is dead.
    Speak english please?
    Fine, you want me to spell it out for you, I can do that. I have the ability to investigate one person each night but I can't receive the report directly I have to choose someone else to receive that report. I investigated Laguna and chose you to receive it, and now he's dead.

Don't play innocent with me, you better come with a better excuse than "I don't know what you're talking about." I sent you a report and now the subject of that report is dead.
    We're not allowed to use mognet messaging or any method of communicating with each other outside this thread.

The Mafia, however, are allowed and required to communicate outside of this thread. If you "sent someone a report" that we didn't all see, you must therefore be mafia.

I didn't sent the message, I did an investigation and chose Serah to receive the investigation.

I didn't sent the message, I did an investigation and chose Serah to receive the investigation.
    Sounds like we have someone who can switch actions.
    A bus driver or something.

I don't know what Wedge's game is - I didn't receive a report, so he is lying, but it would make no sense for mafia to make a fake claim like that.

That still mean somebody got the report though. Either that or you are BIG PHAT PHONY.

wait... wedge. I meant a big FAT phony, sorry.

Fine, you want me to spell it out for you, I can do that. I have the ability to investigate one person each night but I can't receive the report directly I have to choose someone else to receive that report. I investigated Laguna and chose you to receive it, and now he's dead.
    If this is true, you've just ensured that the Mafia will come after you tonight as a known townie key role. If you're not mafia, you're banking on a second Doctor, who may not exist. That's a fool's gambit, since you'd be the prime suspect for Townies on Day 3.

Well things have certainly esculated at this point, wouldn't you think?

Rydia, I think he meant to say that he's requested Stiltzy to send a memo for you as that report of his investigation on our dead Doctor. If he's telling the truth, you should have this "report" that he speaks of.

...oh, it was Serah that received that report? My bad! Sorry Rydia!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Wakka View Post
    Sounds like we have someone who can switch actions.
    A bus driver or something.
    Maybe it was a bus driver changing things up, or maybe Serah received an investigation that told her that Laguna was the Doctor and she had him killed. I don't know anything about a bus driver, but I do know about my own role and about who I chose to investigate and who I chose to receive the results of that investigation.

So here's something I thought of. Shouldn't the doctor protect themselves night 1? So does that mean the mafia have someone who can ignore protection? if so I'm scared at that thought, someone hold me.

Theoretically I would not have received the report til morning correct?

Then there are three options available.
    1. You and Serah are telling the truth. This means we have a bus driver or our mod smurfed up.
    2. Serah is lying. This means she is mafia and something else that just slipped my mind, I'll post it when I remember what it was.
    3. You are a big fat phony, and as there is no jester, are trying to get rid of Serah for some reason. Most likely mafia.

Oh my god. xD this is brilliant.Even if we assume that Wedge is telling the truth, as far as I know whoever got the report wouldn't have gotten it until day 2 started anyway so how could they be implicated in the murder of Murder? (ha, ha, ha!) So despite knowing that why were you so adamant about steaming in and implicating Serah for the death of Laguna? I wonder why someone could be so desperate to pin the death of a townie on someone.