Page 45 of 137 FirstFirst ... 253539404142434445464748495051556595 ... LastLast

Thread: Anniversary Mafia Game Thread - The Final Day

Faris roleclaimed? Guess I missed that while I skimmed over what I missed *flies away to find it*

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Balthier View Post
    Is it so bad that I don't want to throw a vote on someone when there is no evidence to back it? Or should I do as you all and toss a vote as soon as someone sneezes?
    It is day 2, so what do you expect? There's not much else to go on, the day is close to ending, and so the next best thing is to go after people who seem to be playing long term and setting themselves up for end game. That's about the best we can do now unless someone slips up seriously.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Sticking with how I started the day, by the way.

##vote: Blank

Tried to play it cool when under pressure and kept up good activity, slinked away when heat was off.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Not at you, fluffy serah flufferton.

Please consider sticking around, Setzer. Leila ain't a great target to vote-pressure if it's one vote.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Serah View Post
    Faris roleclaimed? Guess I missed that while I skimmed over what I missed *flies away to find it*
    Found it, probably true, which is too bad because now mob has more targets. *le sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Noctis View Post

Tried to play it cool when under pressure and kept up good activity, slinked away when heat was off.
    That's all you got? I'm so disappointed in you . The great and powerful so easily convinced? Unlikely.

Yeah, I'm unlikely to disappear again. I was just getting a vote out just in case the time escapes me this evening as it has done all day.

Voting for a someone who could be town isn't preserving the town. Throwing a vote at someone because they looked at me funny isn't preserving the town. THAT is self preservation. I don't want to kill off anyone who MIGHT be scummy, because you all MIGHT be scummy, and a lynch like that of a day vig role or even the doctor role could happen again because this is "mindsmurf". Killing off people with little reasoning would be pro mafia. Not pro preservation.

So, AGAIN, we can continue to discuss how me not voting for anyone willy nilly is a mafia tactic, or we could use the day to look at everything else as well.

THEN LOOK FOR SOMETHING ELSE YOU TOOL. DON'T TELL USE TO DO IT DO IT YOURSELF. OR I WILL BE FORCED TO DESTROY YOU WITH THIS TOWN.

Leave your votes on me if you feel it necessary but can we continue to look at others as well.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Refia View Post
    It is day 2, so what do you expect? There's not much else to go on, the day is close to ending, and so the next best thing is to go after people who seem to be playing long term and setting themselves up for end game. That's about the best we can do now unless someone slips up seriously.
    What. Every sentence.

Calm down, serah, I thought you were a sweet thing.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Setzer View Post

Leila - I'd like to hear more from you. We have the vote tally up, you said you would tell us something! The only thing I can say about you is that your vote on Blank was at the tail end of the bandwagon, with the excuse of "He voted for me", which is not great. You have posted a fair bit today, but have said nothing, with promises of explanations later. This is no good to anyone!

Not much time left today, eh? I feel that there has been plenty of suspicious behaviour today, but nothing to really cement my thoughts on a vote. I always think the best of people, which is super bad for this game. I should think you all scum until proven otherwise, eh? xD If I had to go with my gut...

##Vote: Leila

If only because of the lack of substance to her posts - everyone else despite how erratic their posts or their voting may be, do add something to the conversation. Essentially a joke vote and... nothing else from our friend Leila here.
    Honestly, all I see is a lot of pointless accusations. I stand by my earlier observation of "If anyone coughs in the wrong direction, their head is suddenly on the chopping block". Looks like I coughed the wrong direction for you. There was quite a fuss over rolecalling as well which is something I wouldn't completely discard but would ignore all the same. Why? because it can be used to divert attention from someone else or save themselves no matter what their actual role is.

Even after the votes were posted up votes keep changing like an indecisive person trying to chose between chicken and turkey. This day is so full of wishy-wash claims and accusations that it is really hard to make a solid decision. I'm not going to unvote and end up with a self vote, that's just silly.

I too would have to make a final decision based on my gut instinct but that's just shooting yourself in the foot, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Serah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Noctis View Post

That's all you got? I'm so disappointed in you . The great and powerful so easily convinced? Unlikely.
    Haha look at you and your attempt to be me. Cute. Not taking the bait, either.